• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iMagneto

yeah i was talking to him the other night... it was Cgbq friend who uses bison... i reckon he plays way better slighty better than brodstar.... yeah weazzyeff... one bar last night..

my area only getting 2mbps downloading speed... at night it drop like hell!! under 1mbps! really not worth playing at night...
even changed my isp! still bullshit!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: iMagneto on August 08, 2010, 08:18:43 AM
yeah i was talking to him the other night... it was Cgbq friend who uses bison... i reckon he plays way better slighty better than brodstar.... yeah weazzyeff... one bar last night..

my area only getting 2mbps downloading speed... at night it drop like hell!! under 1mbps! really not worth playing at night...
even changed my isp! still bullshit!

Yer i'm pretty sure i've played him before ay, i think it was on Vanilla, can't remember if he was good or not.. BETTER or slightly better than BRODSTA lol!!!! That's a pretty out there statement. Brodsta is god on psn, you should tell cgbq to play HIM.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

LOL he uses the same crappy colour as you Mike. Blue and gold looks like shit lol. I think it's that Bison that was at the 3v3.

Your are so right Mike!!! I can definitely see him beasting you lol. Me? hmmm 21-4 begs to differ. Brodsta? NEVER! He won't scrape one win off him, straight up lol.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

CrazyMobius

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on August 08, 2010, 10:55:00 AM
BETTER or slightly better than BRODSTA lol!!!! That's a pretty out there statement. Brodsta is god on psn, you should tell cgbq to play HIM.

I think Brodsta's style doesn't work quite as well on Super as it did on SF4 though.

Skullator

Mean 4v4's this afternoon lads! Loving it

Good to play some of you new guys for the first time and get ya's added up

Chocobuny

I have a lot to learn.... but god damn was that fun! Some amazing players here, really threw me off. Gotta step my game up

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Fuck i never get in those team games. I just want the trophies for it lol. Trophy horing hard mane.

Quote from: CrazyMobius on August 08, 2010, 05:19:04 PM
I think Brodsta's style doesn't work quite as well on Super as it did on SF4 though.

Nah......It works way more vicious.

scribble

Quote from: CrazyMobius on August 07, 2010, 10:38:56 AM
Good games to Scribble last night. Did you get me with that kara-Karakusa (kkk) last night?

GGs Bro, and nah I don't think it was kara-kara. The two times I tried, I'm pretty sure I messed up

"I hope the Yama Kings have mercy upon your soul, for I shall not" - Hsien-Ko

Hydro

GGs to Eru, Binkninja and DibAck on the NZ acc yesterday.

Nice matches gentlemen!

Coldfire_v2/CV

Ok hey guys its Darren,
Im not really playing super as much cause lee moved into an apartment.

Im just abit disheartened at continuing playing, It took me almost a year to learn c.vipers stupid jump cancel combos and bloody tricky fricken combos on an amazing pro controller,
And now in super all the quarter/half  circle timings and button inputs are different, plus now theres screen delay!? Are YOu KIDDING mE!  ive had to retrain twice just to get her combos.

I have to practice to get a lite kick to standing medium to connect, and when im fierce feint fiercing i just do a fierce punch  feint and super jump away!!!?  and dont even get me started on trying to do all this stuff with lagg!!!!   ahhhhh

I know i just need to practice more but dont really get to as much without a ps3 and id only buy one to play that game, so anyone got a ps3 for cheap?

Maybe i should have just chosen an easy input character, focus cancels are a piece of cake  thats y ive been playing juri abit cause its just easy its only quarter cicles.

Yeah so anyone know any1 who dont want their ps3? im looking online and trademe etc but still too much, even the old big noisy ones dont really care too much just need one to practice.

Im not hanging up the shock gloves yet!

Thanks
Crimson Viper

iMagneto

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on August 08, 2010, 12:48:22 PM
LOL he uses the same crappy colour as you Mike. Blue and gold looks like shit lol. I think it's that Bison that was at the 3v3.

Your are so right Mike!!! I can definitely see him beasting you lol. Me? hmmm 21-4 begs to differ. Brodsta? NEVER! He won't scrape one win off him, straight up lol.

Blue and Yellow is the taste of victory =)

Pjai

shout out to all the PSN boys who did awesome today at the nationals :)

Skullator

My first night back at it since nats, yay for our PS shop finally getting the street fighter premium avatars!

GG's to Pjai and Fist tonight, sorry no room for you Ross it was a fail size Aussie lobby.

Ibuki is right on point now Pjai bro, and I love the tricks!
And yea Fist Gouken's pretty sweet lol, hit up Nick\Ryuuk or the Aussie player Pham for PSN Gouken's as they both used to main him.

nztauranga

Quote from: Skullator on September 03, 2010, 12:30:52 AM
My first night back at it since nats, yay for our PS shop finally getting the street fighter premium avatars!

GG's to Pjai and Fist tonight, sorry no room for you Ross it was a fail size Aussie lobby.

And yea Fist Gouken's pretty sweet lol, hit up Nick\Ryuuk or the Aussie player Pham for PSN Gouken's as they both used to main him.
-work to live not live to work-><>

nztauranga

Quote from: Skullator on September 03, 2010, 12:30:52 AM

-work to live not live to work-><>