• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pjai

Quote from: Skullator on September 03, 2010, 12:30:52 AM
My first night back at it since nats, yay for our PS shop finally getting the street fighter premium avatars!

GG's to Pjai and Fist tonight, sorry no room for you Ross it was a fail size Aussie lobby.

Ibuki is right on point now Pjai bro, and I love the tricks!
And yea Fist Gouken's pretty sweet lol, hit up Nick\Ryuuk or the Aussie player Pham for PSN Gouken's as they both used to main him.

GGs skull and fist :D  not much to say abt Skull's Chun , awesome as usual. Gd to see some makoto love towards the end too

I dont know much abt Gouken but when i play against gouken, i usually start the round by throwing him heaps and try shut down his parry option so i can be more aggressive later in the round. So i guess, u can reverse that using the same theory. But I dunno if it really works ahah, i m jst talking shit as usual.

CoffinDrop1

Grevier has a good Gouken too guys. Just throwing that out there.

Nick4now

GGs to everyone I played today, It's been to long! Haha Since I have no Uni due to the earthquake and I've got my sister's ps3 for the week I'm gonna be making the most of it. I've still got visitors from Aux so if I'm not playing then I'm most likely entertaining them until Wednesday but after that I'm Freeeee!

@Scribble: Hey bro i've started to learn Sak, I'm hoping to get in some mirror matches with you if thats all good  :D

@Pjai: Ummm if you're keen to learn the Gouken match up I'm willing to help you out there but as Coffindrop pointed out Griever has a mean Gouken too. Better than mine imo.

P.S. Smoof you sad guy! add me!  >:(

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

scribble

yea bro sweet. be good to get some games in with you again. i pretty much only play ibuki now but i'll be keen for some mirrors ;D.

"I hope the Yama Kings have mercy upon your soul, for I shall not" - Hsien-Ko

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

You bastard scrib. Im gonna have to blues round to your house this week so you can give me some ibuki tips.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

scribble

Quote from: [NIUE] BIRRY WONG on September 07, 2010, 02:09:50 PM
You bastard scrib. Im gonna have to blues round to your house this week so you can give me some ibuki tips.

you got my number (i think, if not i can pm you it) your more than welcome bro. just hit me up whenever. i got holidays for the rest of this week and next week. btw i just said "i pretty much only play ibuki now", not that "i play ibuki well" lol.

Brodsta_AU

gg to anyone ive been playin lately, i c u all have stepped up your game severely since sf4.. CRAZY.

Skullator

Quote from: Brodsta_AU on September 08, 2010, 01:09:22 PM
gg to anyone ive been playin lately, i c u all have stepped up your game severely since sf4.. CRAZY.

Yea man good set the other night, that rush down of yours is something else bro lol.

GG's also to the regulars Scrib, Nick and Flash!  New characters all round, good times.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: scribble on September 07, 2010, 06:22:41 PM
you got my number (i think, if not i can pm you it) your more than welcome bro. just hit me up whenever. i got holidays for the rest of this week and next week. btw i just said "i pretty much only play ibuki now", not that "i play ibuki well" lol.

I was gonna give you a txt friday arvo, but i just remembered ive got to take the missus to the airport. But yea ive got your number. Ill definitely hit you up.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Nick4now

Quote from: Skullator on September 08, 2010, 08:25:40 PM
Yea man good set the other night, that rush down of yours is something else bro lol.

GG's also to the regulars Scrib, Nick and Flash!  New characters all round, good times.

GGs bro! and to Scribble! Had some mean games. Awesome to see that all of us are learning new chars.

Having a lot of fun with Sak. I heart Gimmick Characters  ;D But yeah you're right Scribble, I should be using simpler but less risk combos sometime rather than the lk tatsu into lk. It's just more fun when combos are longer and well gimmicky lol I also gotta use more air tatsus like you said. I've always found them awkward to use with every shoto so I always strayed away from using them... I really wanna use her Ultra 1 but the timimg to combo it off EX tatsu is pissing me off like Juri's Ultra 2 from EX dive kick. Sick of see that shit whiff  >:(

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

electric

Quote from: Nick4now on September 09, 2010, 01:01:31 AMI really wanna use her Ultra 1 but the timimg to combo it off EX tatsu is pissing me off like Juri's Ultra 2 from EX dive kick. Sick of see that shit whiff  >:(

Sakura is super fun to use - I'd be keen for some mirrors some time bro (Y)

As for comboing into U1, it's not that bad - I tend to wait for them to just start dropping after they've hit the peak of the juggle, then doing dash, ultra - if you do the Ultra motion before the dash ends, it gets buffered to come out straight after the dash. Try it in the training room for 10 mins or so and you'll soon get the feel for it :)
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

scribble

Quote from: [NIUE] BIRRY WONG on September 08, 2010, 10:15:54 PM
I was gonna give you a txt friday arvo, but i just remembered ive got to take the missus to the airport. But yea ive got your number. Ill definitely hit you up.

Sweet bro :D.

GGs Skull, Nick and Flash ;D
Lovin the new char battles.
Flash bro that Fei is pretty mean. Reminded me of Ioane's, always walking foward and putting on the pressure. Nice rekka punishing on any whiffed normals, and that max range overhead was crazy far, good shit. Sorry for playing like crap lol, was hung over as from the night before. Had to go AWOL for a sec there where I thought I was gonna throw up hahaha.
Shot Skull, awesome to play you again. Cool to see you mixing it up with Juri! I was sooo wasted haha, can't really even remember how our matches went down, just remember talkin heaps of shit on the mics lol.
Nick bro, your Sakura was ballin with a pretty good win streak iirc. Oh and the timing on Ultra 1 I found to be alot easier if you foward dash after the EX tatsu. Just do your combo finish with Ex tatsu>Foward dash>Ultra 1. Also, the dash timing gives you 5 hits of the Ultra, instead of 4.

scribble

Quote from: electric on September 09, 2010, 08:20:38 AM
Sakura is super fun to use - I'd be keen for some mirrors some time bro (Y)

As for comboing into U1, it's not that bad - I tend to wait for them to just start dropping after they've hit the peak of the juggle, then doing dash, ultra - if you do the Ultra motion before the dash ends, it gets buffered to come out straight after the dash. Try it in the training room for 10 mins or so and you'll soon get the feel for it :)

Ah beat me too it :P, but yea ^ this :D. Wont take you long to get down I'm sure.

Hydro

I've just been screwed over. Some guy disconnected from me half way thru a ranked match and I lost the fuckin BP & PP.

Down from 4157pp to 4029pp & I was playing Rose so 13646bp to 13601bp.

Suckness!

Skullator