• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

Quote from: Skullator on September 10, 2010, 11:21:28 PM
In endless, playing with mates, since nothing is on the line I'll do my best to make matches fun, rushing the other person down and taking risks etc.
In ranked, because of BP people feel like there is something to lose. So alot of them tend to turtle, sit back on life leads, have boring yet effective strats and ground games, and just takes less risks in general.

It's easy to get frustrated by that style of play, but imo anyone can bust that out even in tournament play, so you've gotta learn to deal with it, keep a cool head, and overcome the bs. Sometimes I find ranked can help with that.

pretty much the same way i see it
abel ultra 2 = the most hated among the community

Hydro

Quote from: [FB] WICK3D WAYZ on September 12, 2010, 02:04:54 AM
pretty much the same way i see it

Also the way I see it. Ranked is good practice for the tournament mentality imo.

Skullator

Lol wickedly fun set just now with Flash and Weazzy, some epic laughs.

Here's two things that happened during the set which I reckon were pretty crazy
- Weazzy got so mad after seeing his Bison kneel to my Makoto that he screamed and then threw his stick THROUGH his wall lol, no joke.
- Weazzy was in the middle of a conversation with Flash, when all of a sudden he vomited all over his floor, and then when we pulled him up and asked like bro did you just throw up? He tried to play it down like nah man, hahahaha shit was so funny.

GG's bro's I felt like I was cheating being the only one not drinking lol.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bro i didn't vomit, it was a dry reach lol. Fucking wine tastes like shit man. I drunk a 6 pack of diesals, a 4 pack of JB 8% and then a bottle of wine. I almost forgot we even played those games.

Fuck I done a Gootecks, i wasn't even raging either, oh maybe just a lil bit. But i went to throw my stick on my bed, and it bounced right into the fucking wall, my mum walked in twice and hasn't even seen it yet lol. Daym drinking and playing SF isn't as safe as you think.

And yes you were cheating, not Skulling like your namesake. But i usually just play scrubs when i'm that wasted, so i actually have a chance. I even lose to scrubs when i'm that shit faced lol, let or know fucking Skull that rapist. Fuck i better get some sleep i got uni tomorrow, i mean today, fuck it's 6:30am, i'm super fucked.

edit: I'm guttered i fucked up my wall now lol. I keep looking at it, thinking 'fuck.....fuck you Skull'.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Hydrokinetic on September 12, 2010, 07:42:24 AM
Also the way I see it. Ranked is good practice for the tournament mentality imo.
Yeah probably ay. But they're always scrubs in ranked, and i go kaarrraazzzeeyy when i play scrubs. In endless i play better peeps, which make me play better too.

they might be going hard out, but i aint lol. I'll rather just straight away play Skull and Hydro, then battle scrubs over and over till i get them in ranked.

edit: That lil Nzism thing on the tab is cool!
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Pjai

ggs mobius, bet neither of us knew the match up lol

Kinetic_IQ

Chur for the battles lately Pjai I need work on that Ibuki match up and iMagneto your Mak is getting strong bro although, I noticed you don't use the overhead chop much is there a reason for that? Just that I think its a good move personally. escpecially meaty.
Formerly manawakore. Had to switch it up.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: Pjai on September 13, 2010, 10:13:38 PM
ggs mobius, bet neither of us knew the match up lol

yes ggs. I was having trouble knowing which way to block the kunai!

Hydro

Just craq'd A rank with Rose on my aus account. BOOM!

Skullator

CrazyMobius

Good stuff man! Look at that B rank Dan player! lol.

CptMunta

Nice rose repping bro. And my favorite a2 OG colour too :)
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Hydro

Quote from: CptMunta on September 17, 2010, 05:06:59 AM
Nice rose repping bro. And my favorite a2 OG colour too :)

I normally go this (Color 4), Color 7, or Color 2. If I'm in a bad mood, color 10 lol ;D

Working on A rank Viper next.

Skullator

Quote from: Hydrokinetic on September 17, 2010, 06:27:10 AM
Working on A rank Viper next.

8)

I'm gunna be hitting up ranked on my main account again, want that crown!