• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

geneterror

Yo ggs St1gnate and electric over the weekend!
I'm desperately trying to stick to Cody so sorry about stubbornly scrubbing it out. Eru, you picking up Guy or just mucking around?
KOW 2011

electric

GG's Graeme

Yeah I'm picking up Guy - Lenny has thrown down the challenge haha. He's heaps of fun, but damn, it's so easy to get into bad habits when you're learning a character - especially playing online... I use the elbow too much, can't run/stop online consistently, use focus just outside of block string range... So much crap to de-learn before I can get anywhere haha

Keep sticking to that Cody bro - he'll be a menace for sure once you start getting him locked
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

CrazyMobius

Quote from: electric on September 20, 2010, 08:46:50 AM
Keep sticking to that Cody bro - he'll be a menace for sure once they buff him in the next version.

Word that.

Hydro

Something Incredibly weird happened when I tried to log on this morning. I couldn't get onto the network cause it kept saying my passwords were incorrect??!, they're not, at all, but it's same if I try to log in for the Aus, NZ and Chrissies accounts too.

Anyone know whats up? is it a PSN thing or am I fucked.

EDIT: Okay, turns out it could be some scheduled maintenance on the PS network for today. Thank Shiva.

Skullator

Got my fat PS3 jailbroken and running backup manager today  ;D
At the moment it's only good if you don't use PSN at all, or have two ps3's like me. As it only works on firmware 3.41 and Sony have pushed out 2 mandatory updates since then (2 weeks or so back)

Now to start downloading some massive bluray backups and profit lol!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

English please.

Are you riping blu rays? Or what? I fucking hate psn updates as well. They don't do anything worthy.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Skullator

Ripping games bro, so you can play them without having the disks. You can download them too but they are pretty massive file sizes lol, usually between 8-45GB .
PS3 got jailbroken like a month or so back.

Downloaded Blazblue continuum, Bayonetta and Tales of Vesperia so far, working fine.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Oh mane, lucky bastard. That sounds ill.

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Kinetic_IQ

Quote from: electric on September 20, 2010, 08:46:50 AM
GG's Graeme

Yeah I'm picking up Guy - Lenny has thrown down the challenge haha. He's heaps of fun, but damn, it's so easy to get into bad habits when you're learning a character - especially playing online... I use the elbow too much, can't run/stop online consistently, use focus just outside of block string range... So much crap to de-learn before I can get anywhere haha

Keep sticking to that Cody bro - he'll be a menace for sure once you start getting him locked

Eru add me up again if u wanna vs Guy. I'm always keen to level up. Only alt scrubby Gen so won't give u much of challenge other than mirrors.
Formerly manawakore. Had to switch it up.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Oh man fucking lag abusing aussies.

Someone jump on now, before i fall asleep, haven't been asleep yet lol.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

That dude hyphen has gotten heaps better. He's got a mean Ibuki now, sussed out all her links n shit. I keep getting owned by that fucking vortex ay. Thank god she gets raped quite quickly in the health department.

Vipers crossups are fucking annoying to. I HATE fucking blocking! That's why i play a rushdown Bison, jeez. I get owned by anything i havee to fucking block.

Hue would have a mean Viper if he sussed out all her crossup tricks. They are the main thing keeping her alive in this game.

edit: soooooo tired, waiting for someone to jump on. Early saturday morning, don't reckon anyone will ay lol.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Are you guys on your Aus accounts or something? I can't ever find you's on ay. Aus lags hardout with me ay, i can't stand it.

This is gay.

Nick4now

I've got an Aus account but I only log into it if I can't find any NZ players. Like last night after a night in town I got home and didn't feel like sleeping. So I thought I'd do a Weazzy/Scribble and play drunk online at 4am  ;D was guttered that I couldn't find any NZ players so logged into my Aus and yep there were plenty of players to play against with my scrubby Sak  ;D

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

Chocobuny

Quote from: Nick4now on September 26, 2010, 07:16:36 PM
I've got an Aus account but I only log into it if I can't find any NZ players. Like last night after a night in town I got home and didn't feel like sleeping. So I thought I'd do a Weazzy/Scribble and play drunk online at 4am  ;D was guttered that I couldn't find any NZ players so logged into my Aus and yep there were plenty of players to play against with my scrubby Sak  ;D

Your sak is gdlk jesus christ those mixups!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

LOL good shit Ryuuk, drunk is the only was to play online imo.

Bro before i went to Uni. I had no job and i used to play 16 hrs a day 7 days a week. Aus was just as good as NZ (conn wise) on vanilla. But for some reason in SSF4, NZ is better than Vanilla, and Aus is worse. Weird.