• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skullator

Lol Martin you join the ranks of Weazzy, only two people I know who ever spewed while playing SFIV hahaha.

Lol yeh your Sak makes me rages because she's so good Ryuuk lol, still buzzing I knew your name was Ryuuk from death note and not Ryu UK lol.

HoneyBadger

Quote from: Rorooze on October 07, 2010, 11:00:02 PM
Sounds like nice yomis to me bro

Fuck since when did you become so good, Rory? Top tier knowledge imo
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

Rorooze

bro i know what to do i just suck at executing it :p

HoneyBadger

only need dp and ultra for nice yomis. =(
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

CrazyMobius

I'm getting a lot more hate/rage messages recently. Wierd...

Rorooze

sounds like i should play sagat then :p

Nick4now

Quote from: Skullator on October 08, 2010, 08:13:05 AM
Lol Martin you join the ranks of Weazzy, only two people I know who ever spewed while playing SFIV hahaha.

Lol yeh your Sak makes me rages because she's so good Ryuuk lol, still buzzing I knew your name was Ryuuk from death note and not Ryu UK lol.

Hahaha yeah you're one of the few who actually clicked that it's from Death Note lol I think Snake was the first to figure that out? But yeah anyways my cousin was like shit  if you ever get a custom stick you should have a Ryuk Design and have an apple as a ball top  ;D

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

CptMunta

Nice two games the other day skull :) your mak is hella fun to play against. Really good use of her strengths. Really fun set :)

Ggs flash and that other rose player guy :)
Flash cool Cody bro. Awesome frame traps and antics also cool to see your gen. Honda's super has crazy quick recovery and blockstun so was stoked I baited and could punish with ultra. But you got your revenge the next round. That rose player in the room was fun to watch. I HATE playing rose mirror. I have no idea what to do. Sick adon too.

Ggs nick4now.
You have that Juri bison matchup up down. I got destroyed. I'm sure that cr strong hitbox as an anti air must take up half the screen ;) catch up tonight :)

Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

[NIUE] weazzyefff

I just had super blaze. Training mode is hella boring.

Someone jump on now  :)
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Skullator

I'm going to be practicing my Makoto alot this weekend.

If you want games with me and I'm not online, drop a note here, I might be on the other console.

scribble

Quote from: CptMunta on October 09, 2010, 09:09:39 AM
Ggs flash and that other rose player guy :)
Flash cool Cody bro. Awesome frame traps and antics also cool to see your gen. Honda's super has crazy quick recovery and blockstun so was stoked I baited and could punish with ultra. But you got your revenge the next round. That rose player in the room was fun to watch. I HATE playing rose mirror. I have no idea what to do. Sick adon too.

GGs Munta! awesome to play you again bro. I was 'that other Rose guy' btw lol. Hope your daughter wasn't round when me and Flash were swearing like sailors over the mic :-X. GGs to Flash and Weazzy aswell, wasted mic battles were funny as. I'm stoked I finally got my PS3 connecting to peoples lobbies again, but unfortunately I think it means no more GGPO for now :(. GGs to my bro Nick, those last games we were playing were mean as. Can't wait to see how much your Juri will improve when you work out her ground game ;D. Catch you all online for more games soon!

"I hope the Yama Kings have mercy upon your soul, for I shall not" - Hsien-Ko

Nick4now

GGs to Munta, Scribble, Skullator & Flash!

@Munta: It was great to finally play you again bro, I think I only because you haven't learnt the matchup yet. I'll help you out with that tonight at your place  :) Oh yeah Yoddz is Scribble's oz acc lol

@Scribble: Yeah man thanks for the sparring session! I'm gonna keep playing the way I was with you to strengthen my weaknesses dispite the fact that I lost most of games with my main against your 2nd/3rd chars haha

@Skullator: GGs game again bro, I keep getting fucked up by your mak mexican mixups lol I like how fast you adapted during our Juri vs Chun sets. I was tryna zone more (again working on my weaknesses) and you ended up on switching your style to beast rush down mode and fucking me up!

@Flash: Hahaha shit, drunk online playing again lol GGs bro, your Fei is getting better! need to play when you're sober though so you're at a 100%  :D btw have you dropped Sim as a main now?

also ggs to iMagneto and Electric! Only got to play you guys once but keen to get in some more games sometime  :)

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

Skullator

Yeah bro gg's, your Juri was in top form today man, I think you hanging back and zoning effectively definitely makes her much harder to beat (Y)
Hayate cancels are the shit.. can't wait to get them into my game more.

CaptainHook

Why does PSN seem to have more people playing games online from here than xbox? :(
I got an xbox cause i thought it was the other way around..?
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

Skullator

The forum propaganda of select individuals would have you believe that the Xbox is more active, however as I own both consoles I can say it's a pretty even spread.

And you know.. the forums can certainly give us some clues as to which is more active....