• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pjai

ahha i am abt as gd as the training dummy from my experience... lol except i do tick throws like SF ahaha coz i couldnt think of anything else i could do lOL

[NIUE] weazzyefff

LMFAO!! Does anyone know who this dude is - Ross_Hagen

He just send me message 'watch ur back tryhard'.

I never even playedd him before, i checked. WTF make me wana find this nigga and break him like a plastic fork.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

CrazyMobius

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on October 25, 2010, 11:53:07 AM
LMFAO!! Does anyone know who this dude is - Ross_Hagen

He just send me message 'watch ur back tryhard'.

Yeah I heard about him. He's a time traveler from 1989 when they still used that phrase.

CoffinDrop1

Quote from: [PF]CrazyMobius on October 25, 2010, 08:57:42 PM
Yeah I heard about him. He's a time traveler from 1989 when they still used that phrase.
Hehehe thats some classic shit "Watch ur back - Tryhard" are you sure he wasnt trying to give you advice Weazzy like watch your back and try hard? Lol.

electric

Quote from: CoffinDrop1 on October 25, 2010, 09:33:33 PMare you sure he wasnt trying to give you advice Weazzy like watch your back and try hard? Lol.

LOL. I like this explanation
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

CoffinDrop1

Good to see the NZISM brothers on PSN are still reppin it. Im still playing online and keep an eye out for any NZ lobbies or ranked matches with the time difference most of you are probably crashed. Learning Fuerte now and starting to suss out his RSF's which have been heaps of fun - definately a totally different character to learn and get used to so mad props to Bill and Josh. Username is Tokestylez - ill add it to the PSN username list - beware however as my connections 50 / 50 as only standard ADSL1 in my area on the Gold Coast.

CrazyMobius

Awesome games with Ryuuku yesterday. Most fun challenges I've had in ages.

Skullator

I had to update to SSFIV 1.02 today on PS3, wonder if anything changed or if it's just more costumes coming soon.

Chun's still got frame advantage after HK-MK legs so Desk hasn't got her nerfed with his loop vids yet lol.

Chocobuny

Quote from: Skullator on October 26, 2010, 05:17:23 PM
I had to update to SSFIV 1.02 today on PS3, wonder if anything changed or if it's just more costumes coming soon.

Chun's still got frame advantage after HK-MK legs so Desk hasn't got her nerfed with his loop vids yet lol.

It's prep for the costumes.

So I'm very close to giving up Cammy. People mashing reversal uppercuts during combos makes me a sad panda.

Nick4now

Quote from: [PF]CrazyMobius on October 26, 2010, 01:39:34 PM
Awesome games with Ryuuku yesterday. Most fun challenges I've had in ages.

GGs bro that was a mean set of games! I feel so stupid when you land Hakan's super lol

Quote from: Chocobuny on October 26, 2010, 06:40:05 PM

So I'm very close to giving up Cammy. People mashing reversal uppercuts during combos makes me a sad panda.

I know how you feel but I don't think you should drop her, you've got a very nice Cammy and you've really improved greatly since the first time I played you  :) Can't wait for you to join the rest of the chch crew because I think they'll be equally impressed  ;)

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Cammys cool. She my main side char. Your lucky they don't straight block that shit instead cos, they will fuck you up with even worse punish if they good enough lol. I still don't know how the fuck Sako does st mp, c Hp, c Mk SA on normal chars. The c mk never fuckin work for me. But it work after st HP without the st Mp. He does it in combo vid but not in game too. I think he's bullshit cunt hahaha.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Rorooze

If you're dropping combos this will happen on every character you play :( best bet is to either go for an easier combo or if you know they're mashing, purposely stop the combo then punish the blocked DP with a sweet punish combo for pewpew damage

Skullator

Choco playing Cammy is just especially tough against online opponents from what Scribble tells me, you'll find her more effective in the reals but Jab mash and reversal mash are always there.
At least you can blow shit up like crouch techs all the time offline, but yea baiting and punish is pretty much the same online and off, gotta get people scared enough not to throw out the reversals, then mix them up.

scribble

You'd get used to it eventually I guess. I just found that the timing of post dive kick mix-ups suffered significantly more than my links when lag was a factor. Particularly against 3 frame jabs/shorts. I suppoose the same could be said for anything requiring scrict timing. Frame trap fail happened alot. As for reversals, Rorooze hit it on the head. No harm in shopping around though :)

"I hope the Yama Kings have mercy upon your soul, for I shall not" - Hsien-Ko

[NIUE] weazzyefff

It just sucks that you can get jab the fuck outta the dk lol. Cammy got mean punish for blocked dp. s HP,c Mk Hk SA is the go on that shit.

I reckon shoto's easy match up for Cammy though on the realz.