• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yer make sure you got myn Skull and the rest of all our names on there.

We are usually on. Ryuuk and Flash2000 are always on! Good change of chars they play too.

Hydrokinetic is got a badd Rose. And yakult99 has the best Sakura i ever played. Make the bitch look top tier.

Brodsta_Au is a cheap Bison player that people think plays just like me.

And umm yeah that's pretty much the people i always play. Crazymobious. Umm can't really think of anymore, but there are others i randomly meet while getting invite from other peeps and shit.

The only good players that are mostly on is Skullator and Flash2000. I'm usually playing scrubs till one of them jump on so don't forget to add them. And be sure too add me too - Weazzyefff
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

ErlKing2

can I get invite to the chatroom please?
PSN ID: katkit
learning to play ken at the moment

CrazyMobius

Yeah GG to Munta last night. Good to see you back online.

Also Katkit GG. If you are starting out with Ken make sure you make use of his towards middle kick, ducking middle kick mixups. I find that is fairly useful for starting out with Ken. Also many people will be waiting for you to dragon and the punish when you land so as a general rule I wouldn't do ANY dragons on wakeup yet to force you not to get into that bad habit.  ;)

Pjai

From Eventhubs

"CptMunta posted a trailed for 3 Green Bars which is an upcoming YouTube video series, taking a look at Street Fighter communities around the world"

;D baller~ I will be looking forward to that haha (I assume this is our CptMunta LOL)

karizzma

Im going to make a return to the PS3 tonight. Be on around 9ish and I was wondering if munta would be keen for a game? Need to practice my rose matchup.

electric

Quote from: [SAS]karizzma on November 02, 2010, 11:24:26 AM
Im going to make a return to the PS3 tonight. Be on around 9ish and I was wondering if munta would be keen for a game? Need to practice my rose matchup.

Oh ? ;)
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

CptMunta

GGs last night kiwis :)

Shot weazzy for making the lobby your room of rapage! You got up to 6 or so wins before you took off. Your Bison is is crazy beast good now :) GGs imag Some close matches. But lagg spikes were really pissing me off. I kept dropping links and at some points not even blocking fireballs from 3/4 of the screen away so i had to bail. Your mak is really good. Oh and shot to that Deejay player! You have a way bigger and more varied bag of tricks than I do. I'm just starting to pick him up so some general tips would be sweet as :)

I'm on the Ozzy drug at the moment so am trying out my deejay win/fail there. He seems like a pretty Akward character.

Quote from: Pjai on November 02, 2010, 09:54:16 AM
From Eventhubs

"CptMunta posted a trailed for 3 Green Bars which is an upcoming YouTube video series, taking a look at Street Fighter communities around the world"

;D baller~ I will be looking forward to that haha (I assume this is our CptMunta LOL)

That's me part 1 is almost done :) Centres on Hamburg's small community. Good players there though.

Quote from: [SAS]karizzma on November 02, 2010, 11:24:26 AM

I'll try and be :) I'm on putting baby to sleep duty and am working on part 1 of the travel doco. Also my style is quite different to Hydro if thats whose Rose is giving you issues. Mine is more rushdown while his is more smarter, more like Luffy. But yeah Fuerte vs Rose is always fun. I hope I can put up a decent fight. :D
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

samurai black

oh, did a bit of game sharing on my mates ps3 on sat and he thought he'd be funny and message someone something inappropriate while shit wad downloading.

so umm, apologies to anyone accidentally offended :)

CptMunta

Quote from: samurai black on November 02, 2010, 12:58:39 PM
oh, did a bit of game sharing on my mates ps3 on sat and he thought he'd be funny and message someone something inappropriate while shit wad downloading.

so umm, apologies to anyone accidentally offended :)

lol thought it was you playing sill buggers  :D

karizzma

Oh any rose is better than no Rose. See you cats at 9

samurai black

Quote from: Flash on November 02, 2010, 01:51:18 PM
Have i played you before?

yup, i remember playing you. cant remember if youre on my friends list or not

CptMunta

GGs karizzma, Katkit and that gief/Hawk player whose name escapes me :)

Kariyyma your Cody is hella badass! I didn't know that was the match up you were wanting to learn. I think you did best when you pressed the advantage. Dunno if you were baiting Ex spirals but good job. Remember Rose's reversal game is garbage, once you get the knockdown outside of backdash and wakeup Ultra she's pretty free. EX Spiral isn't invincable till the active frames and is punished by alot of stuff from the right distance. You can bait it by starting a block string and then just waiting, alot of Roses try and mash it out incase you drop a link. You just have to try and stay inside her crouching MK range since that goes under most of Cody's pokes and specials. Also Far HK Spiral is completely safe but if comboed into from too far of a distance theres a gap where you can insert a reversal. Just be careful since alot of Rose players use this to sniff out stray pokes.

Man Katkit was surprised by your Ken. Really solid play. I had fun trying out my new Deejay in our matches. My only advice would be if you are going to block alot make sure you don't get pushed into the corner so much. Also sometimes you crossed me up and jumped into the corner too which is bad news. Awesome long set. Really helped me learn some new things cheers :)

Kym ggs couple of games. I always play lame vs gief and Hawk and try and zone all day. Good couple of games though. That comeback you made vs Katkit waas impressive. ;)

Cool to be back on psn again. Took awhile to get used to the variety in timing again but am back into now. Goodtimes  :)

Gotta get some games in with you hydro. Need to know what you think about some bad matchups I've been struggling with lately :) Hopefully our connections stop crapping out when trying to join next time.

karizzma

Ya man GG

I agree when Im aggressive Im at my best like El Fuerte. I just want to learn how I maintain pressure on or get pass Rose ultra 2.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: [SAS]karizzma on November 03, 2010, 12:00:56 AM
Ya man GG

I agree when Im aggressive Im at my best like El Fuerte. I just want to learn how I maintain pressure on or get pass Rose ultra 2.

Tortilla her on wakeup once you've trained her not to backdash.

AAAAAAND i just read that youre talking about Cody. Ignore me.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Skullator

Quote from: [NIUE] BIRRY WONG on November 03, 2010, 12:32:14 AM
Ignore me.

Instead of asking people to ignore you every time it's required, wouldn't it be a time saver to just tell people when not to ignore you?

Actually that's pretty garbage, time for bed imo.