• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Its better that people read my posts. It lets me know I'm stealing valuable time from your miserable lives.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

fluxcore

Try bait rose into using u2 on your terms, then try to wait it out.

As long as she isn't in a position to get a decent combo off it, it's not that scary...
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

CptMunta

Quote from: fluxcore on November 03, 2010, 07:45:42 AM
Try bait rose into using u2 on your terms, then try to wait it out.

As long as she isn't in a position to get a decent combo off it, it's not that scary...

That's right. It's also best to try and stay midscreen running away usually ends in the corner where I can focus. Or you have to jump to avoid being corner which is also a setup. Also blocking the orbs and just taking the chip is much better than running into a mixup.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Flash

GGs last night ales and cptmunta was fun, waiting for you to go rose to  school me had to go though was tired as been travelling all day. Keen for mic battles again sucks that psn can't support more than two mics at once.

****Up or i'll scratch yo face with my stubby little arms!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

adding as we peak  :)

THE MIGHTY PSN WARRIORS SHALL LIVE ON FOREVERRRRRR!!!
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

That paddy34something has a pretty good Seth.

He just needs to stop jumping back. I tried to tell him i am the only person who's gonna keep dashing in like a mindless drone. And even then if it was serious match i would just walk him to the corner like a girl i had just drugged.

We had a hilarious match with my Abel. I rolled him to the corner and back several times. A pitty he doesn't zone he would be pretty good.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Pjai

Gd games last night :)

ggs to mag, flash and ale

Chocobuny

Can I get an invite into this NZism chat room? I was on for hours last night and didn't see any of you guys ae. Not that it'll be good, my new stick is here and well I'm finding it really hard to get used to.

zos'la

OMFGOSH!!!! CHOCOBLANK.. oh wait... BUNNY??? is this our NZ version of Chocoblanka? HAHAHAHA
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Chocobuny

A very very very shitty version if anything <_<;

Pjai

i just join bink's chatroom, nornally hve a few of us in there

CptMunta

Quote from: Chocobuny on November 05, 2010, 03:13:07 PM
Can I get an invite into this NZism chat room? I was on for hours last night and didn't see any of you guys ae. Not that it'll be good, my new stick is here and well I'm finding it really hard to get used to.

I sent you an invite to it. I'll resend it tonight
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

CrazyMobius

scribble

GGs Mobius :). Good to see Hakan back in action.

"I hope the Yama Kings have mercy upon your soul, for I shall not" - Hsien-Ko

Hydro

GGs the mighty flash. keep it fresh with fei brother! :D

fuck rufus.

That is all.