• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

ggs to all da psn boys mane.

Brodsta beastin it still.

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

electric

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on November 07, 2010, 10:16:29 PM
ggs to all da psn boys mane.

Yeah gg's on Saturday Weazzy - fucking PS3 froze and that's why I ended up doing a runner - was good just playing around with the rest of the cast (except my Seth. Fuck you for raping me lol)
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

[NIUE] weazzyefff

LOL bro you raped my Cammy you cunt. Your Seth had it coming.

There's this mean strategy i got on Abel. NEUTRAL JUMP!!!

Gucciiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I played heaps of psn dis weekend. Coming back from the bar and just thrashing the shit outta of it. I want another game to play ay.

Come on BB:CS!!!!!!

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Chocobuny

Quote from: CptMunta on November 05, 2010, 05:44:01 PM
I sent you an invite to it. I'll resend it tonight

Do I need to be online to accept it? I cant seem to get in still : (.

geneterror

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on November 08, 2010, 05:34:10 PM
There's this mean strategy i got on Abel. NEUTRAL JUMP!!!
Eru already knows all about Bison neutral jump :)
KOW 2011

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: geneterror on November 08, 2010, 09:30:37 PM
Eru already knows all about Bison neutral jump :)

LOL i know. I'm just really running outta things to talk about in that match up lol.

GGs CptMunta and Smoof. Good to see you on Smoof. You can dodge me IRL but never can dodge the weazal on psn.

I have real trouble against that Thawk player ay lol. Sometimes i'm angry at myself for losing cos i feel like he's scrubbing it out. But then sometimes he pulls off pretty good shit. Like dashing under devils reverse and command throwing. But i still shouldn't be losing that matchup imo. GG's to him anyway. Kim something.

CrazyMobius

Been playing more on the NZ account recently. The connections are noticebly better than Oz. Also a lot of Oz players seem to have big ego problems.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

GGs Smoof, Flash, and Imag.

I had heaps of feedback too. But now i forgot. fuckkk!!!!

If i set up ventrillo thingy will anyone actually use it with me? Oh wait can you actually use it without headset. I got mic on laptop but that's about it.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Flash

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on November 10, 2010, 07:24:33 PM
GGs Smoof, Flash, and Imag.

I had heaps of feedback too. But now i forgot. fuckkk!!!!

If i set up ventrillo thingy will anyone actually use it with me? Oh wait can you actually use it without headset. I got mic on laptop but that's about it.

i'm keen, anything to stop the robot talks we're having.

****Up or i'll scratch yo face with my stubby little arms!

electric

Fuck - gg's Weazzy... some close as shit in there... I'll post what I remember

Cammy
- Took me fucking ages to get used to blocking that cross up/strike pressure, then when I finally got up in that bitch, you dp'd me pretty much every time I wasn't expecting it :( - I did spot some patterns though... after a block string, cross up into low short or air to air reset, it was pretty much coming out.
- It might pay to stop doing wake up low short (crouch tech ?) against me when I'm rolling on your wake up after a hard knock down - you ended up changing chars before I clicked, but I can pretty much blow that up with counter hit step kick, which leads to beefy damage

Ryu
- Similar to Cammy... caught me jumping in a few times - good shit. Nice AA reactions even with a reasonably plaque connection lol. Watch out for my corner pressure though bro - shit pretty much got you every time... it might pay to utilize back dash a little more to make my low shorts whiff and my cross up do an air reset to buy you some room

Bison
- Some real good matches here - I noticed you started blocking my cross ups after the first game which was good, as I was option selecting the roll and tried to punish your reversals with ultra (but obviously failed... need to practice the timing lol) - but then later on you got reversal happy again... particularly with head stomp. I'm not sure how useful that is in the Abel match bro - you're far better off either blocking or back dashing. Bison's back dash is good enough that if you use it sparingly, Abel doesn't really have any answers without trying to compromise it, which is hard to do for decent damage without using some risky ultra OS... which I'm rubbish at :/
- Fuck you. That last game was mine :( lol

Good shit Weazzy - keen for some more whenever I see you on
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

[NIUE] weazzyefff

GG's electric brada.

Here's some feedback lol. Might be wrong. I think you should end your blockstrings more with another step kick. You were pushing me out with alot of s lk. And that sweep into roll is really quite dodgy cos i can throw it on reaction if i'm not tired as fuck.

It gets you in on me for more mix up options. And you can use it too bait my ex pc and punish with Ultra.

Fuck on our last game. I realised i had U1 on since in training mode today. Trying that hs follwup U1 combo that is pretty shit imo if it does connect cos the spacing. I had heaps of games after that and was wondering why i was just teleporting hardout instead of punishing lol. Baiting DP's and fucking teleporting right infront of them so THEY can punish ME lol.

edit: shit bro you got in before me lol.

Yeah,  think that roll you were doing on me with cammy to try bait my DP was dodge bro. Sometimes i was getting you by mashing throw. When i was chrouch teching you went through and got me though with step kick. But not sure if it's anygood really. Something to think about.

And yeah when i start waking up with ex HS that means i need a break from this game lol. Sometimes i play too much and stop trying as hard. Just do risky as fuck shit lol.

Man that corner pressure against my Ryu was balls. I got 75% off my health in that shit storm. So you reckon i SHOULD backdash? I was trying to mash DP and tech throw (STUPID ME). I thought if i dashed i would be too far back in the corner that i would just get caught by something and get fucked up.

And last game lol. You took a game off me just like that. With wheelkick lol. I was waiting for you to twitch to ex pc ftw then you wheel kiked and i just blocked it like a retard. Chip dmg kills are oh so mine, mine i tell you!!

CrazyMobius

GGS to Flash last night. Hey how did you know when I was going to go for a grab or a jump after a blocked Chicken Wing?

Flash

Quote from: [PF]CrazyMobius on November 12, 2010, 08:29:05 AM
GGS to Flash last night. Hey how did you know when I was going to go for a grab or a jump after a blocked Chicken Wing?

TBH i don't know can't remember much last night got drunk, sorry man.

****Up or i'll scratch yo face with my stubby little arms!