• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

geneterror

I reckon thats what it is, some sort of psychic drunken master steez coz last time we played you did the same thing to me :P

By the way Flash that lobby with me and that other guy (_Neifilhiem?) you thought you were lagging out turns out it was the guy we were playing so I'm keen to get some more game in with you this weekend if I see you on.
KOW 2011

CrazyMobius

Drunkeness doesn't make one worse at SF. I remember when I was a teenager (when I used to drink) I wasted my mate perfect round after round on the Megadrive. He wasn't that good but I was amazed at how it didn't affect my play.

geneterror

It affects mine hardout, but then I don't really drink. I could probably smoke a pound of weed and play the best games of my life though ;D
KOW 2011

CrazyMobius

Quote from: geneterror on November 12, 2010, 03:35:35 PM
I could probably smoke a pound of weed and play the best games of my life though ;D

Yeah even if you were losing lol!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

LOL PSN wins once again.

Nah jakkk, Flash always does that shit after a blocked CW haha. He neutral jumps all the fucking time. He likes his random FK's too.

Fuck when i drink i think i'm this gdlk player or something. But i usually get owned hard haha. I played this one dude and he was like fark you got wayy better than last time i played you. I was like 'when did i last play you?' lol. Must've been drunk cos he was pretty scrub lol.

BTW there's this one guy on psn i don't like. I won't say his name. But after a while of kicking his ass. he will taunt. it really fucks me off. Cos then i start taunting. And i'm way ahead on life so i'll taunt till the rounds over which sometimes takes ages and fel sorry for other guys in the lobby. He is not bad of a player either and knows his shit. He just fucks me off with his taunts.

OK fuck it . His names Prodigy.

edit: I just played that fuck again. He made the other guy who was good leave the lobby. He went and played dan. Than proceeded to jump back and taunt the whole fucking time. OMFG! wada wank. I taunted back till the round was over. WASTE MY FUCKING TIME!!!

okay lets go on a strike here this guys a fag. DO NOT PLAY PRODIGY!!!!

EDIT: Syngin's being dodgin me since the fucking tournament too. I dunno why that is. he usuall does real good against me which is why i miss playing him. Ballssss. Once i met him in a lobby with all these scrubs one time. Some people just love playing scrubs ay. It must get boring winning all the fukin time.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Chocobuny

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on November 12, 2010, 10:54:27 PM
LOL PSN wins once again.

Nah jakkk, Flash always does that shit after a blocked CW haha. He neutral jumps all the fucking time. He likes his random FK's too.

Fuck when i drink i think i'm this gdlk player or something. But i usually get owned hard haha. I played this one dude and he was like fark you got wayy better than last time i played you. I was like 'when did i last play you?' lol. Must've been drunk cos he was pretty scrub lol.

BTW there's this one guy on psn i don't like. I won't say his name. But after a while of kicking his ass. he will taunt. it really fucks me off. Cos then i start taunting. And i'm way ahead on life so i'll taunt till the rounds over which sometimes takes ages and fel sorry for other guys in the lobby. He is not bad of a player either and knows his shit. He just fucks me off with his taunts.

OK fuck it . His names Prodigy.

edit: I just played that fuck again. He made the other guy who was good leave the lobby. He went and played dan. Than proceeded to jump back and taunt the whole fucking time. OMFG! wada wank. I taunted back till the round was over. WASTE MY FUCKING TIME!!!

okay lets go on a strike here this guys a fag. DO NOT PLAY PRODIGY!!!!

EDIT: Syngin's being dodgin me since the fucking tournament too. I dunno why that is. he usuall does real good against me which is why i miss playing him. Ballssss. Once i met him in a lobby with all these scrubs one time. Some people just love playing scrubs ay. It must get boring winning all the fukin time.

Prodigy is actually a really nice guy. I always saw his taunts as kind of like a friendly hello lol. Me and him taunt each other at the start of the match like every game. It's actually funny because I had just finished playing Prodigy and got into this Taunt when the other guy taunts habbit, and I go play a Ranked match and this Dudley player taunts me from full screen. So on reflex I taunt back, and he Ex Machine Gun Blows across the screen and hits me.

Never again.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Chocobuny on November 13, 2010, 02:20:49 PM
Prodigy is actually a really nice guy. I always saw his taunts as kind of like a friendly hello lol. Me and him taunt each other at the start of the match like every game. It's actually funny because I had just finished playing Prodigy and got into this Taunt when the other guy taunts habbit, and I go play a Ranked match and this Dudley player taunts me from full screen. So on reflex I taunt back, and he Ex Machine Gun Blows across the screen and hits me.

Never again.

Nah man that dudes a complete fag. After i left he rage messaged me heaps of shit coS i left. I was like bro i came to play not fuck around. Anyone would get pissed off if a guy you play picks DAn and jump taunts back for three fucking games while you chase him around and own him.

PRODIGY CAN EAT A BLUE WAFFLE!!
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Fuck now that Prodigy cunt has got a gang of scrubs on his side hahahahahah. Wada bitch nigga.

I was wasting all these scrubs cos had nuffing to else better to do. And then he comes in. Msgz sup bitch. Everything stoped for a while. Than 'boom' i got kiked. He wasn't even the host. Then he msgd me ' yer that's wat you get fool, haha, you get kicked'. Kept trying to get back into the lobby and him and his scrubb friend kept kicking me haha.

Guys do not play PRODIGY and GANGDONG

fucking scrub cunts stick togetther, lil bitches. This sucks now i can't even play scrubs. Fuck i need a car, go do something  :(

lol @ you

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on November 13, 2010, 06:01:10 PM
Fuck now that Prodigy cunt has got a gang of scrubs on his side hahahahahah. Wada bitch nigga.

I was wasting all these scrubs cos had nuffing to else better to do. And then he comes in. Msgz sup bitch. Everything stoped for a while. Than 'boom' i got kiked. He wasn't even the host. Then he msgd me ' yer that's wat you get fool, haha, you get kicked'. Kept trying to get back into the lobby and him and his scrubb friend kept kicking me haha.

Guys do not play PRODIGY and GANGDONG

fucking scrub cunts stick togetther, lil bitches. This sucks now i can't even play scrubs. Fuck i need a car, go do something  :(

Bro wtf is your problem? Crying on the internet about a few virtual taunts? Acting like an internet bad ass? Also I saw your PSN message ‘fuckin bitch cunts, stik 2getha useless fucks hahaha hahahah hahaha’ sounds like you need to loosen up buddy, it’s just a game remember!?

[NIUE] weazzyefff

INternet badass? Nigga stfu. You in auckland? I'll meet you tonight anywhere.

Get off psn. I see you taunt everybody in every lobby. It would be alright if you wining. But if you losing you just wasting peoples time.

You and your scrub alliance is fucked me off. You guys waste too much of peoples time. You taunt every game. Me and you even taunted each other for a entire game. WTF is that shit?

You the one that get angry at me first cunt when i left. every one already left your bitch ass, but i thought i'd give you another try. But then you just go Dan and jump back taunt. Don't be surprised when people hate you.

Also people on this forum are trying to get beter at this game. I am warning them. Do not play PRODIGY!

Hydro

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on November 13, 2010, 08:34:16 PM
You in auckland? I'll meet you tonight anywhere.

I'll be there with the cam-corder mane. :)

lol @ you

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on November 13, 2010, 08:34:16 PM
INternet badass? Nigga stfu. You in auckland? I'll meet you tonight anywhere.

Get off psn. I see you taunt everybody in every lobby. It would be alright if you wining. But if you losing you just wasting peoples time.

You and your scrub alliance is fucked me off. You guys waste too much of peoples time. You taunt every game. Me and you even taunted each other for a entire game. WTF is that shit?

You the one that get angry at me first cunt when i left. every one already left your bitch ass, but i thought i'd give you another try. But then you just go Dan and jump back taunt. Don't be surprised when people hate you.

Also people on this forum are trying to get beter at this game. I am warning them. Do not play PRODIGY!

lol? Me and my mates taunt each other all the time for a laugh? Yet u get all butt hurt over it? You think you’re better than everyone else and shit talk them, so yea I’m gonna tell my mates to kick u coz your too serious, lol people hate me? For taunting and having a good time? LOL damn weazzy u need to get out of the house MANE

[NIUE] weazzyefff

ye w/e. You and you bitch boys taunt each other till you fukin bone up and jiz on each other. I dont giv a fuck.

Just don't hate on me cos i don't want part of your gay orgy.

lol @ you

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on November 13, 2010, 09:41:36 PM
ye w/e. You and you bitch boys taunt each other till you fukin bone up and jiz on each other. I dont giv a fuck.

Really? you couldn't come up with anything so you resort to that? how sad...

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on November 13, 2010, 09:41:36 PM
Just don't hate on me cos i don't want part of your gay orgy.

Now heres the thing, you were hating - you can't handle a few virtual taunts so you come here and complain about it like a little whiny kid not getting what they want.

CrazyMobius

Yeah people who taunt get annoying. But usually it's just a symptom of low self esteem. If I ever taunt it will be against people I know personally and I usually try to work it into what's going on on screen.

I'll never forget that time I was playing Hydro with Abel and my Ultra went right through him or something and so Abel did that "WTF?" pose.

Also Joe Higashi's brown eye taunt on CVS2 against Geneterror was probably my most favourite taunt of all time.

GGS to Munta tonight and some other people I can't remember.