• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyMobius

Quote from: lol @ you on November 13, 2010, 09:55:56 PM
Really? you couldn't come up with anything so you resort to that? how sad...

That's not Weazey resorting. That's just 100% normal Weazey. Welcome to NZism.

Chocobuny

If this turns into some kind of awesome showdown, I demand seats. Or a lobby invite.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

We should do a big ass psn is better than xbox lobby. I thinki we should get some Aussies dudes in there too. I've beenn getting good connections with the aussies lately too. For some reason i get better connections with them than i do with south island (and pjai lol).

Quote from: Chocobuny on November 14, 2010, 02:30:49 AM
If this turns into some kind of awesome showdown, I demand seats. Or a lobby invite.

Nah he's pretty free.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Pjai

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on November 14, 2010, 09:55:19 AM
We should do a big ass psn is better than xbox lobby. I thinki we should get some Aussies dudes in there too. I've beenn getting good connections with the aussies lately too. For some reason i get better connections with them than i do with south island (and pjai lol).

Nah he's pretty free.

:(

already improved a little after i switched to Orcon

fuckin birkenhead has shit lines...

CptMunta

Ggs Chocobuny, Karrizma, imag and everyone else that graced the lobby :)
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Chocobuny

Quote from: CptMunta on November 14, 2010, 11:34:23 PM
Ggs Chocobuny, Karrizma, imag and everyone else that graced the lobby :)

Lol gg. Pretty demoralizing when you just started picking Random and beating me : (. Left and played against like Weezy and just couldn't concentrate and got bodied there so decided to have a break. I'm gettin real fed up with my new stick ae, I just can't get the feel for it. I have trouble doing anything when im on the right side, I have trouble doing my Cstrikes its just a nightmare. Dunno why it's so hard for me though, guess I need to practice more. But the problem is when I practice Ill get owned and then just lose any motivation to play after awhile lol.

/rant

CptMunta

You were doing okay. I think you were more focused at the start of the set. You only lost to deejay most probably due to lack of match up experience. I only went random for a bit variety. You were by no means free and won a couple of sets in our lobby with alot of close calls. It just seemed like you lost a bit of patience on the second half of the set with blind ultras and stuff.

You seem to have trouble landing full damage ultra. You can ex instant air cannon spike twice to hit confirm and then ultra to land the full animation.

Seriously bro you cammy pretty good. I thought half the combos that you mght have been dropping were just reversal baits. Keep at it :)
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Chocobuny

Yeah its funny, everytime I do Ex Cannon Strike I mentally kick myself for not hit confirming into Ultra. Just reflex makes me go into the standard combo : (. Also yeah, dropped sooooooooo many combos. Haven't been playing regularly and this new stick is depressing lol. The problems with my stick really started getting to me and I just started doing random shit after awhile. I should go back to the practice room, but as you might have noticed at the moment what I really need is match up knowledge.

I was surprised that you didn't play Guile. I had pegged you out as a guile player because of your pic lol.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: Chocobuny on November 15, 2010, 12:13:03 PM
I was surprised that you didn't play Guile. I had pegged you out as a guile player because of your pic lol.

MIND GAMES CHRISTCHURCH STYLE NIGGA
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Flash

Awesome 100 game set with scribble ggs as always dunno if you knew we got to 100 we got pretty fucked up towards the end. Awesome anyway.

****Up or i'll scratch yo face with my stubby little arms!

scribble

Whoa what? 100? wow!, mean hahaha. Awesome Fei bro. Looking forward to the next set ;D. GGs, and yea I definitely got a bit smashed on the coruba gold lol :D.

"I hope the Yama Kings have mercy upon your soul, for I shall not" - Hsien-Ko

samurai black

im finally back on this shit. hit me up if you want to laugh at me in ssf4 or jam on marvel

samurai black

mike just finished giving me the smash with mak. kicking myself for seeing every single overheard coming for me and eating it anyway haha.

at least i got one dirty win with gouken

electric

Quote from: samurai black on November 22, 2010, 02:25:29 PM
mike just finished giving me the smash with mak. kicking myself for seeing every single overheard coming for me and eating it anyway haha.

at least i got one dirty win with gouken

Makoto's overhead is pretty shitty, but you definitely need to play against it a few times to know what to do against it lol... Free back throw -> Ultra!!!!!!!
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

samurai black

i need to play more ssf4 in general really. too used to marvel and the assists covering my inadequacies haha :D