• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pjai

CrazyMobius

Yeah good games. Kinda went round in a circle there. lol.

Pjai

yea man haha it's good tat it goes around like that tho.

i just cant beat bison with ibuki damn it lol 

Pjai

CptMunta

Awesome random select last night gentlemen :)

Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Chocobuny

My Makoto is top tier, just like your Adon lol

samurai black

shot electric, weyden and whoever else i played tonight. i was the gouken and chun, someone else was playing guile and cody ;D

electric

Yeah GG's bro. Sorry I didn't put up much of a fight - was pretty tired after cricket lol. And yes, those were all my scrubby chars haha
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

iMagneto

I havent been in there for a long haha
Good Games to Ryuuk08, Piripidargaville, KimyLim, Gam3_ovah23

Punishing against your Dive kicks Ryuuk08! My Makoto!! Yeah!

Pirpidargavillie awesome Balog bro.. Improving alot by fighting against me :) Nasty throw mix

KimyLim awesome Thawk :)
Game_ovah23 gg

and yea WangWanting are you sure u said ur "no match for me?" think again please

Nick4now

Yeah man neither but had some really awesome games last night and tonight with you, Weazzy, Alesana, Fury, Smoof, Munta, Skull, Piripdargaville, Gam3_ovah23 and Hydro

Fucking aye thought I could just Dive Kick Mak all day man but got snuffed half the time lol Her normals are better than I thought they were  :D never played Piripidargaville before but he's got a pretty sweet Boxer. We need more boxers on psn lol

Had a mean 40 game set with Weazzy last night, damn I didn't know that you were THAT good with Ryu bro! Had a lot lof tight matches... good games brother!

Was a bit sad that I only got 1 game with you Hydro, it was good to play another Rose main other than Munta lol Slightly different styles but both of you guys have one scary Rose  ;D

I feel like I'm back on point now with Rufus. Wasn't really clicking with him for a while but now my confidence is back up with him lol Now gotta decide between him and Juri for the Xmas Damager....

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

CrazyMobius

Quote from: Nick4now on December 06, 2010, 10:57:06 PM
I feel like I'm back on point now with Rufus. Wasn't really clicking with him for a while but now my confidence is back up with him lol Now gotta decide between him and Juri for the Xmas Damager....

Is it fixed character?

geneterror

Pretty sure it is, so you have to choose a character at the start of the day and stay with them.
KOW 2011

CrazyMobius

Skullator

HAHAHAHA I get the feeling Ryuuk is going to genuinely start hating Makoto soon!
Which reminds me I really should get around to editing that Makoto vid starring Ryuuk.... LOL

Nick4now

Watch your back! I'ma Karakusa you irl when you get back from Oz and then delete those replays of yours  >:( hahaha

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion