• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyMobius

Quote from: Skullator on December 07, 2010, 10:05:36 AM
HAHAHAHA I get the feeling Ryuuk is going to genuinely start hating Makoto soon!
Which reminds me I really should get around to editing that Makoto vid starring Ryuuk.... LOL

Have you played Mike's Makoto? It's really creative!

samurai black

Quote from: [PF]CrazyMobius on December 07, 2010, 07:56:35 AM
Man that's dumb.

dude, its the same as last time and every other team tourney we've had

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yer man those were some ggs Ryuuk. GG's tonight aswell. Funny when i fucked up that sure perfect. Was feling my self a bit too much, shouldn't of fucking taunt.

And bro what happened to that time when you blocked my super and after the two scissor kicks you all of a sudden unblocked? I don't think the chip woulda killed you.

Also, i think you need to stop neutral jumpin on wake up. That's a weird wake up choice too if you ask me.

Bro what about those wake up snake strikes/ ex snake strikes! Fucking bullshit how they kept getting me going for crossups and shit.

Oh and try punishing the teleport next time with cr F  or some shit. That was bullshit how i kept getting outta your DK pressure with that shit haha.

Anyway thanks for the Rufus training. Started doing a hell of a lot better after the download haha.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Nick4now

Yeah GGs man it's always good to play you! I was online longer than I should've been because you haha

Yer man those were some ggs Ryuuk. GG's tonight aswell. Funny when i fucked up that sure perfect. Was feling my self a bit too much, shouldn't of fucking taunt.
Haha when you taunted I was like "OH NO HE DID NOT!" and had to do whatever it takes to get in one hit  :D

And bro what happened to that time when you blocked my super and after the two scissor kicks you all of a sudden unblocked? I don't think the chip woulda killed you.
Oh yeah I was just mashing out Ultra during your super because I've been fucked over so many times waiting for the super animation to finish but when I go for the punish it just ends up getting blocked  :-\

Also, i think you need to stop neutral jumpin on wake up. That's a weird wake up choice too if you ask me.
Hahaha me too, I'm just scared of Bison's fucking st.mk/st.rk and I'm tryna wait for them to come out so I can do a late dive kick to counter.... Obviously not working lol

Bro what about those wake up snake strikes/ ex snake strikes! Fucking bullshit how they kept getting me going for crossups and shit.
Haha the first time I did it came out by accident (Damn shortcuts!) and to my surprise it was getting your crossups  ;D After that I was experimenting with it and to my conclusion your j.hp snuffs lp snake strike every time. EX however will either hit you or completely miss you.... depending on how high you are in the air by the time I wake up lol

Oh and try punishing the teleport next time with cr F  or some shit. That was bullshit how i kept getting outta your DK pressure with that shit haha.
Hahaha you know I actually knew in mind that you were going to teleport which is why I'd keep walking forward lol But I'm also being very cautious because you might bust out EX PC. I'm always planning on doing hadufus but mussle memory won't let me lol

Anyway thanks for the Bison training. Started doing a hell of a lot worse after the download haha.
[/quote]

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

CrazyMobius

Quote from: samurai black on December 07, 2010, 06:00:32 PM
dude, its the same as last time and every other team tourney we've had

I just don't prefer this format. That's all.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

GG's Mike, Electric and Hydo!

Man Hydro, you were kicking my ass with Rose. I keep forgetting about that fuckin ultra. Then when i start baiting it. I would dash away then do something stupid instead of just block. You and Electric were having some tight as fuck matches man. I was screaming out to electric to do overhead when you had that fuck all life lol. And ex roll nigga!!! WHen you had him cornered with your ultra haha.

I was also screamin out (in my head) things that he should have done that woulda actually fucked him up haha. Lucky i didn't say them out loud and he listened haha.

Electric make me sweat balls when he's up close. No homo.

Gg's Mike also. Your Mak really good man. Scare me more than your Bison now. I was teleporting right into that bitch cos she was going through me with some bullshit lol.. fucking backdashin away for free from my Ryu too was pissing me off man, i need to get onto that shit.

That Diback guy was giving us trouble with stupid Honda. Doin dumb as shit and we still falling for it lol. Fucking neutral jumps and fullscreen HB's and shit. Fucking gotta round off my Bison too the bastard haha. That autocorrect Ultra was actually pretty cool though.

Meanest mirror matches too. Fuck i played 81 games straight. ONe eye open styles lol. Tired as shit now.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

iMagneto

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on December 09, 2010, 01:49:37 AM
GG's Mike, Electric and Hydo!

Man Hydro, you were kicking my ass with Rose. I keep forgetting about that fuckin ultra. Then when i start baiting it. I would dash away then do something stupid instead of just block. You and Electric were having some tight as fuck matches man. I was screaming out to electric to do overhead when you had that fuck all life lol. And ex roll nigga!!! WHen you had him cornered with your ultra haha.

I was also screamin out (in my head) things that he should have done that woulda actually fucked him up haha. Lucky i didn't say them out loud and he listened haha.

Electric make me sweat balls when he's up close. No homo.

Gg's Mike also. Your Mak really good man. Scare me more than your Bison now. I was teleporting right into that bitch cos she was going through me with some bullshit lol.. fucking backdashin away for free from my Ryu too was pissing me off man, i need to get onto that shit.

That Diback guy was giving us trouble with stupid Honda. Doin dumb as shit and we still falling for it lol. Fucking neutral jumps and fullscreen HB's and shit. Fucking gotta round off my Bison too the bastard haha. That autocorrect Ultra was actually pretty cool though.

Meanest mirror matches too. Fuck i played 81 games straight. ONe eye open styles lol. Tired as shit now.

Good Games Weazzy! AWesome long mirror match against bison.. Not bad bro haha~~ Nice mix up with bison.. yeah my makoto.. stil bad against balrog players ~~ im pretty damm tired too... nearly fell asleep on my Stick lol

[NIUE] weazzyefff

LOL! Fuck i was just bout to go to sleep then i thought i'd have  a few with Ryuuk and Scribble and the Dunedin boys lol. Fucking 40 more!

GG's Ryuuk, Scribble, MJ Tahana and Devilleto. I'll give you guys some feedback when i wake up tomorow afternoon lol.

Flash

Anyone at home and keen to jump on?

GGs to scribble and ryuuk last night, keen as for tommorows casuals.

****Up or i'll scratch yo face with my stubby little arms!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yo i'mkeen bro. JUmp back on. Have you been playing on pad llately haha.

Flash

****Up or i'll scratch yo face with my stubby little arms!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

GG's Flash bro. Good to see you punishing my shit properly now. Make me scared to ex pc.

That guy player had me lost as fuck at the start. Did alot better after i found out you could block his demon flip shit low.

Other peeps should add him - phamtheduy.

Good to download some guy (no homo).

scribble

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on December 09, 2010, 04:04:11 AM
LOL! Fuck i was just bout to go to sleep then i thought i'd have  a few with Ryuuk and Scribble and the Dunedin boys lol. Fucking 40 more!

GG's Ryuuk, Scribble, MJ Tahana and Devilleto. I'll give you guys some feedback when i wake up tomorow afternoon lol.

Yea GGS bro. Shot Flash and Ryuuk for the games the last couple days too :)

"I hope the Yama Kings have mercy upon your soul, for I shall not" - Hsien-Ko

CrazyMobius

You back on PSN now Scribble? Haven't seen you in a while.

gunsmoke

LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!