• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skullator

this is all I know, I failed at getting laid tonight so I'm jumping on psn RIGHT NOW.....
*Pushes finger on power button, listens to playstation 3 boot noise as a tear rolls down his face, closes the forums and crosses his fingers hoping to make a connection.. not just on the PSN but also........ but also..............*

Rofl.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Damn i will jump on right now to play ssf4. I just have to put bang song on my ps3 so can listen to it while i play Bison. Hahahah. Bang, bang bang bang.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

gunsmoke

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on January 08, 2011, 10:35:20 PM
Damn i will jump on right now to play ssf4. I just have to put bang song on my ps3 so can listen to it while i play Bison. Hahahah. Bang, bang bang bang.

LOL Bang BanG bang with subtitle and u can master it  :P
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

Hydro

Keen for some battles lads. I'll be off and on all day today, so please invite if you see me and you're keen.

nztauranga

I tried to join u satrday morning kaz but couldnt connect in endless, oh wel wil keep trying.
-work to live not live to work-><>

jimmy

Thanks to everyone who gave me beatings last night. :-X Still getting used to online. So hard and conusing, dammit! See you all again sometime.
'Mains' Dudley

[NIUE] weazzyefff

GG's last night Skull!!

Fuck bro how do we play so beast while we just talk shit? Mic battles so much better ay.

Felt weird at first coming from BB to play SSF4. But then the beast just adapted and proceeded to beast.

Brooo, you have to play Taokaka on BB man. I reckon you'll be bad as with her. And she's so your style bro. PLus nobody i know plays her either.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Skullator

Yeah dude why so beast?!

Maining Taokaka when I start getting into BB:CS 4sure.

CptMunta

Ggs last night everyone. Shame about the random laggies that joined. I still reckon we should have all picked the same character just to spin them out. Will make all private next time.

Ggs :)
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Chocobuny

I missed it! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Hydro

Solid GGs to my brother Weazzy: shot cuz. I definitely need more Dictator matches, and that Guile match up too.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: [PF]Hydrokinesis on January 10, 2011, 11:16:32 PM
Solid GGs to my brother Weazzy: shot cuz. I definitely need more Dictator matches, and that Guile match up too.

Yer ggs g.

Your Rose looking pretty fly there bra. I never play Rose ay lol. I don't think I need to learn much about that matchup with my Bison, just don't try foosie her lol.

Bro just tell me what matchups you need help with over mic and i'll pick the char. Hopefully can play longer next time. I was just getting into the swing haha.

originaljulz

Holy shit GG's to all the peeps playing BB:CS last just before.

GG's Weazzy, Kevin, random guy who's name I've forgotten sorry, and Caleb because I always forget to mention you on here because I can talk to you irl anyway.

Graeme you shoulda been on that shit, it was awesome.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: originaljulz on January 12, 2011, 02:49:04 AM
Holy shit GG's to all the peeps playing BB:CS last just before.

GG's Weazzy, Kevin, random guy who's name I've forgotten sorry, and Caleb because I always forget to mention you on here because I can talk to you irl anyway.

Graeme you shoulda been on that shit, it was awesome.

Yer bro ggs. Kevin is a beast. Man makoto is really easy to block against ay. I realised that a little too late though lol. I never fucking block in this game. 5a is too good to not mash hahaha.

Bro you need to polish up your combo's. You always dropping that shit nigga. I will show you how it's done when i train up my Hazama. Training starts Thursday. Beasting starts Saturday. Dropping 5ang to get ready for CS2 hahaaha.

originaljulz

I'm pretty much happy with my progress on every other aspect besides just not dropping combos lol.

Pokes and zoning and shit is good, combo openers are ok. I just can't do the long damaging enough combos. Even my defence is a lot better than it used to be.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!