• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ErlKing2

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on January 13, 2011, 08:24:24 PM
Oh yup. i'm starting to get the hang of it now. I hate how you have to mash C for combo ender. I hated piano/mash button chars in ssf4 too. I get the sore fingers. Miss a beat and he drops outta the combo.

In BBCS2 Hazama cant do JCx5>jump cancle>JCx5 anymore
that might be a good news for you.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: ErlKing2 on January 13, 2011, 09:50:19 PM
In BBCS2 Hazama cant do JCx5>jump cancle>JCx5 anymore
that might be a good news for you.

Oh fuck, i just started getting used to it after hours of torturing my finger. He must have something even better than ay.

Can't wait till BB:CS2.

edit: Fark, he plays way different lol. Doesn't even need 214D~C (dash) 5C anymore either hhahahah.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

ErlKing2

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on January 13, 2011, 10:41:12 PM
Oh fuck, i just started getting used to it after hours of torturing my finger. He must have something even better than ay.

Can't wait till BB:CS2.

edit: Fark, he plays way different lol. Doesn't even need 214D~C (dash) 5C anymore either hhahahah.

In BBCS2 the 214DC part is changed to 214DC->dash 6C>5C(1hit)>(dash 6c>5C)>aerial combo
which means you still need to learn the slight dash after 214DC

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: ErlKing2 on January 13, 2011, 11:09:49 PM
In BBCS2 the 214DC part is changed to 214DC->dash 6C>5C(1hit)>(dash 6c>5C)>aerial combo
which means you still need to learn the slight dash after 214DC
Damn.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

madaxe munkee

CS2 Haz looks pretty damn awesome though. So it's worth the effort.
We don the blue beret. Pick up Arcus Diabolus Bolverk and put our guns on. For if there is an Assault to go Through, a Spring to be Raided, or a Bloom to be Triggered, we will be there.

We main Noel Vermillion.

jimmy

That's a lot of scary looking jargon.

Cheers for the beatings last night peeps. Nice to now Bison still kicks arse with his insane scissor kick. :'(
'Mains' Dudley

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: jimmy on January 14, 2011, 03:12:24 AM
That's a lot of scary looking jargon.

Cheers for the beatings last night peeps. Nice to now Bison still kicks arse with his insane scissor kick. :'(

Man that must've been a really good Bison. SK traps are harder than chinese arithmetic straight up.

jimmy

Nah he was a complete noob, I was just much worse :'(

8)
'Mains' Dudley

[NIUE] weazzyefff

LOL mint.

GG's to Julz last night. See my beast Hazama. Told you he suck bro. Just started playing with him yesterday too. I only know his combo's i didn't even know how to use D.

The Hazama - Bang matchup is 5-5 bro.

Think you need to learn the dash after 214D~C cos sometimes your combo misses cos too far away bro. ANd you need to use level 2 aswell for max damage.

Hydro

GGs to everyone I battled today, awesome casuals. Eru, CKL-10, Kenny, Mokes23 etc etc.

Hey CKL-10 are you Hue? Cause You play the same characters & same style! :D Anyways, your Viper is shit hot bro, I got nothing on you.

Nick4now

Quote from: [PF]Hydrokinesis on January 16, 2011, 05:28:49 PM
GGs to everyone I battled today, awesome casuals. Eru, CKL-10, Kenny, Mokes23 etc etc.

Hey CKL-10 are you Hue? Cause You play the same characters & same style! :D Anyways, your Viper is shit hot bro, I got nothing on you.

Hahaha there's a few of us who were thinking the same thing. But when I came to Aux I found out that he's no longer in NZ? He must've cloned himself.... At least 10 times before he left.

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Nah he aint Crazy Killer for sure man. But he sure does mash like him though lol. Had a few with him just now too, ggs.

Hydro

That's crazy, whoever he is the guy is pretty good. Great Viper pressure, classic Hue style mix-ups. I'll msg him to see if he can come along to ranbats, I think he'll do really well.

Nick4now

How do you know if he's from Auckland? Hohoho btw you should also play Devileto's Viper. Kinda reminds me of your style lol

edit: Devileto is from Dunedin though so he may be laggy.

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Man his Viper better than you Viper James? How do you do against Hyphens Viper? He got a badd Viper man, gotten hella better now. Hardly played your Viper though.