• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: staffid on February 10, 2011, 12:18:50 PM
f##k ill play you anytime i dont mind getting a lesson i main dan so im use to it i am alway on late but after 12 due to work so i mainly play oz guys

my psn is dead_claws

Oh mint. But you main Dan haha. Wada crack up dude. I gotta feeling your gonna be a trolling taunt happy player lol. No offense. But Dan players usually lose very quickly and still taunt straight away next round.
You should main someone else like Ryu or Ken or even Akuma. they like better Dan versions (obviously , duh.. sorry lol). And i know you got skills cos you play HF, good to put them to better use.

But main who you want, as long as your having fun ay.

And i like the 'change your account' idea. But that won't last long haha. I'm gonna do it actually. And see how long it takes them too figure out it's me. I bet it will be like one game haha.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Nick4now

Quote from: [NIUE] weazzyefff on February 10, 2011, 12:44:48 PM
And i like the 'change your account' idea. But that won't last long haha. I'm gonna do it actually. And see how long it takes them too figure out it's me. I bet it will be like one game haha.

Hahaha yeah it won't. I was at my sister's place this one time and I joined an endless battle under her acc. After a couple of games one of the guys in the lobby msged asking "Are you Ryuuk08?" lolol

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

Chocobuny

Quote from: Nick4now on February 09, 2011, 11:45:19 AM
Who's ducking you? Sorry haven't been only in ages. Having more fun playing on GGPO lol At least MVC3 us coming out soon and I'm sure there will be plenty of challenges. Fuck I still gotta pre-order lol

What do you play on GPPO? I've got nothing to do till my PS3 gets back lol

Nick4now

You can usually find me playing either ST or HSF2. Also keen for Puzzle fighter but noone ever plays that lol

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

staffid

only changed my acc so i could use an oz one it is all about fun for me now win or lose as long as im learning it is all good i just dont have the time to take it to serious now i tell ya it a whole lots of fun watching people resorting to having to turtle up hard in fear of my dan lol by the way i know dan gets raped by bison but there are matches dan has a good chance at winning even against top teir players rufus able for example i just finished smashing a 3800pp able main dont guy ended up abusing me online now thats true fun lol

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Haha i still lol when people use pp as a sourse of a players skill. I've said it before and i will say it again. Alot of PP just means that they've played ALOT of  scrubs on ranked and have learned nothing. Actually they might just as well have gone backwards in terms of leveling up hahahha.

If i lived in JPN i would thrash the shit outta ranked. But in NZ you probably playing kids or someone renting the game.

I never understood why SKull and Hydro played ranked so hardout. They are too good for that imo. I think they gave up on it anyway for the same reason i never got into it.

Man i rage so hardout at DAn. Even though i'm winning. Actually i rage as soon as someone picks him. It's not really fun baiting millions of wake up DP's. Not aimed at you btw.

I wouldn't even consider him fun to play really. They could've givin him atleast on combo into one of his special. Even just one into that gay fireball haha.

ONe thing i would really love on online is a handicap feature. Or a team battle, like i though they meant when ssf4 was coming out. But they meant shitty team battle that nobody use lol. Then people could pick 4 Dans, and i could still have fun trying to beat them all with my scrubby Seth or Gouken. And it would still teach you to be aware at all times, no matter how shit, and how much you want to fuck around. You can get into bad habbits that way. LIke my chip dmg psyco crushers that everyone knows coming when i think i've got the win.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

staffid

i dont use pp as an indication of how good they are just how good they think they are hence the rage although anything over 4000pp normally means they got some skills my acc is oz so not as scubby as nz acc and morematches around i play ranked so i get games quicker which is amust when learning low teir characters have some good endless sessions with leuong every now and again just to remind my self that i still truely suck lol

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yer over 4000 pp means they alright.

I tried the oz ranked but i found the same results tbh. Stink thing is you win 100 matches at 1pp per game. then you get bored so fuck around and lose, then you straight away lose 200 pp haha. I just waited for peple to do all the hard work and get their pp then i'd jump on and get some pp the easy way lol.

Man haven't played Leung in ages. Who does he main again? ANd i think i spelled his name totally wrong lol.

Oh and you should add Yakult99 or i think it's yakult-99. He plays a very good Sakura and Gouken. Very fun playing him too. I will add you when i get back home, but i haven't been home in the past week or so cos there renovating and i cbf doin any work lol.

Actually i think i've played you before. You used to main Vega? You were pretty good too. Then you just disspeard? Or i dissapeared haha.

Chocobuny

staffid

yault sakura mania danned him a little while back he was doing a loop on me with her i had not learnt yet. it hurt and took a while learn the counter  he owned dan but if i remember correct i returned the favor and frustration went blanka and did some abusive amounts of well timed spam rolls just to be a c##t lol im i was i bison main like you but got bored winning as you said online you will met good players bugger all thats why dan is great cause a lot more challenges out there for him leuong ( im not spelling it right either lol) is a beast saget ,bison player probably the best oz player with bison ive seen been in endless with him sominiac dominator du duky and watch him tear those guys to shreds he plays bison a lot different than me 1stly he is good lol secondly he turtles like a mofo where as im like f##k that and attack all the bloody time i think i may have a d d because id rather lose badly than wait for a time clock to run out not really the sign of a good player id say

staffid

as for the video WHY YOU WANT TO SHOW PEOPLE MY MOVES FOR LOL

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yer you shoulda played this guy Brodsta when he was on PSN. Easily the best Bison on psn. Don't really think SOmniax Bison is anything to write home about to be honest. Don't wanna dog him or anything but i've gotten mad win streaks on him before. Brodsta i hardly ever won against. Cos he uses our kinda rushdown style but does it better.

I don't see why people say that Bison is a good turtle character. I think he's pretty shit at that. As soon as i try turtle is when i start getting owned. It works well on people who throw out good pokes that own, like Rose and Fei. But it still is a bit hard to turtle, well for me anyway.

Yakult abuses dumb shit too. But he makes it work lol. And i respect him for it.

I know i've payed you before as your gamertag is very familiar. But i'm sure you playedd Vega. And it was in ranked. Then you must've went aus account.

You should've came to ranbats they were playing HF, i know your good at that game. And you coulda jam ssf4 too. And it's free first time you come aswell.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Wholly sheeeeitt bra. You need some full stops or some paragraphs in there haha. You make my grammar look good bra.

Yer i played you before man. I remember you gamertag. And thinking where did this guy come from he's pretty good. And you played Vega. And i think you went Dan but i thought you were just trolling (fucking around). I wish there was some sort of history where you could check. Cos i'm not crzy, i know i played you bro lol.

And how did you know i play Bison haha. Cos my avatar? That could mean anything lol.

I've played everyone on psn. And Brodsta was the only guy that could get mad win streak on me for sure. And no matter how  much i try to adapt to him he would adapt quicker.

Ranbats are in Auckland city on wakefield street at giga net cafe. Here's the thread for it. http://nzism.alphaism.com/forum/index.php/topic,1735.195.html

staffid

i was using my phone to post sorry for the grama lol.
i have played you and i was vega you owned me you used bison 100% think i won a couple of games but i had to use geif

nztauranga

Quote from: staffid on February 13, 2011, 01:56:38 PM
i remember brosta_au block strink frame trap mania he was really good to i still think leuong is better bison isnt a turtle character but he plays in that way and he is very effective at it whats rambats remember im old skool i dont play much anymore havent touched hyper in years you nzism guys will find that most of us old players havent so our skill will be weak put it this way i had to ask the woman if i was allowed out to play in the comp wed (I FULLY EXPECT TO GET OWNED) i was alright back in the day at all the old sf before 3 winning or placing in lot of the $1000 dollar stages and yifans through the years we used to play money games back in the day pretty much everyday sf use to pay for the beers lol a small group of us won every comp the asian guys never won lol back in the hyperfight days there was i sf on evry corner dairy with people waiting in que to challange and everyman and his dog thought he was the shit lol and people got insanly angry if you threw them it could even end up more than a rage quite it could end upin a rage knock out but really ther was only a hand full of good players from south bj alan and mark from west me brett and thomas and in the city this korean guy wilson and two asian brother from hong kong jimmy and ken everyone else was what you lovingly call scrubs that maybe a tall claim but we actually travelled throughout the country looking for the best players in each area mulitpe times i heard a guy named kevin won the last hyper challange i think safe bet he will win this one to 
ps ive played you before and i was playing vega i got taken to back to school ggs but
did u ever play at the warehouse mangere central in the hyper days? If so did u come across a ken player by name of B.? Or Bernado. Otahuhu college player year after david tua finshd up there. He played at mangere and otahuhu arcade parlour plus the fishnchip shop at mangere townshp across the road..he was a solid player.
-work to live not live to work-><>