• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

All good bro gg's.

Farrrrrrrrrrrrk. Weazzal is on a PSN kiling spreee. Cheeyyyaaa.

I demand rematch with smoof.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

CrazyMobius

I think this is one of the only Fighting games I've played where fighting the computer is more fun than fighting an opponent. Lol.

ROCOABC

Funny you should say that.  I am in agreement with you LOL.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bro how can both of you's say playing CPU was better than playing the awesome weazal!!

I clock the whole thing on normal with dante only not even assists. They don't even block. Not very fun for me.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

originaljulz

Quote from: CrazyMobius on February 19, 2011, 02:38:01 PM
I think this is one of the only Fighting games I've played where fighting the computer is more fun than fighting an opponent. Lol.

Holy shit I agree with that so hard.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

CrazyMobius

Quote from: [NIUE] weazzyefff on February 19, 2011, 04:37:34 PM

I clock the whole thing on normal with dante only not even assists. They don't even block. Not very fun for me.

Really how? I had a hell of a time beating Galactus. How do you avoid that hand clasp move he has? You can't jump it or block it.  ???

Nick4now

Haha I just started playing today and also clocked the game on normal first try without assists. Galactus seemed pretty easy like Apocalypse in XvSF  ;D

I used Haggar, Hulk and Deadpool. I don't even know what I was doing tbh lol

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

Chocobuny

Went back into SSF4 today, entire time trying to do super and ultras by using quater circle + 2 punches. Cost me a few games too lol.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: CrazyMobius on February 19, 2011, 10:56:31 PM
Really how? I had a hell of a time beating Galactus. How do you avoid that hand clasp move he has? You can't jump it or block it.  ???

I don't know if your being sarcastic or not. But anyway , you can super jump it.

OH and i didn't use this or anything i just remember seeing it on eventhubs.

Damn, just watched it . And check out that beeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiitchhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looking perrrrrty mint.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: [NIUE] weazzyefff on February 19, 2011, 11:57:25 PM
I don't know if your being sarcastic or not. But anyway , you can super jump it.

OH and i didn't use this or anything i just remember seeing it on eventhubs.

Thanks man. I'm sure I tried to super jump it though. :/ I really wish there was a shortcut for super-jump like there is for dash.

karizzma

GG KY123. Damn Wesker kept catching me with that super and its random crossup. Got to find the way to deal with push block which I think I have an answer to it but it needs some work.

Hydro

shouts to Graeme for the bodying on MVC3. Damn that Doom missle assist is a mutha fucker. coolness. I need more matches as, heaps of fun though, it's like as soon as you lose you just wanna play again and again and again.

Not settled on a team yet, but peeps like Skrull - Spencer - Haggar - MODOK and Morrigan are kinda hovering round the top of my pics.

K123_iy

Quote from: [SAS]karizzma on February 20, 2011, 03:15:55 PM
GG KY123. Damn Wesker kept catching me with that super and its random crossup. Got to find the way to deal with push block which I think I have an answer to it but it needs some work.

ggs mate, nice combos - like off a combo vid lol,  i kept dropping mine. yea sorry bout the super its cheap and i use it when i panic :-\

karizzma

Nah its fine man. Just means I shouldn't be stupid and get caught by it. Really wished there was some weekly meetups out here in South Aucks cause the net code for MvC3 online is really bad.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: [SAS]karizzma on February 20, 2011, 07:11:30 PM
Nah its fine man. Just means I shouldn't be stupid and get caught by it. Really wished there was some weekly meetups out here in South Aucks cause the net code for MvC3 online is really bad.

I've found it's pretty good. Not too happy about the search function though.