• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeyn

ggs to nztauranga and ryuuk today! ross it was real hard to get close to ur hulk with zero which i wasnt expecting man nice one! and ryuuk ur team is crazy i kept thinking i cud beat haggers normals but they caught me everytime haha. ur deadpool is solid and phoenix is crazy good

Nick4now

GGs to you too bro damn those crazy Ammy/Zero combos really hurt! Kept guessing your crossover tag thingys? wrong  :D I felt like I couldn't get out of the corner at times lol Tbh I only discovered that normal during our games by fluke  ;D You and Bink are the first guys I played and that was some fun games. Damn Phoenix and her low health. Hated getting chipped by Ammy's Hyper lol

God this feels broken in a good way lol

Ed;t: Also sorry Smoof I was in the middle of a few games and then had to go. Invite me next time, I'm curious how big the gap is between me and the King of PSN Marvel is  ;D

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: [SAS]karizzma on February 20, 2011, 07:11:30 PM
Nah its fine man. Just means I shouldn't be stupid and get caught by it. Really wished there was some weekly meetups out here in South Aucks cause the net code for MvC3 online is really bad.
come to my place next saturday for some games g , my house 5 mins walk from the train station
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Nah bro, i 'll waste Smoof this time. I didn't even know to push triangle to reserve my game that last time. I want my revenge.

And i wish there was some weekly meetups out here in West AUcks cause the net code for mvc3 online is really shit.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

karizzma

Quote from: [NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja on February 20, 2011, 09:32:55 PM
come to my place next saturday for some games g , my house 5 mins walk from the train station

I may have to take you up on this offer Captain U-Man!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yay everybody who play BB, DavoAU has  just now got the game and he sucks bad. Jump on and waste him to get payback for his stupidly gdlk Arakune. Quick before he goes training mode. Mad win streaks for everybody !!!

In other news. I was talking to the guys in Aus chat and they really trying to back up x factor ay lol. They say it's like your Ultra and has strategy. My argument was that it's like infinite Ultra's with no strategy at all lol. Besides , save for you last char ( Sent).

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

damn you bastards with no work and lots of time to play this game .

"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: [NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja on February 20, 2011, 11:58:26 PM
damn you bastards with no work and lots of time to play this game .

LOL. It's just a bit dead that's all lol.

Ratss for you bra. I duno what's better, playing Marvel or getting paid. I just know when i'm getting one, the others getting away.

geneterror

ggs on the weekend boys. Still having net problems so couldn't get in as many games with people as I wanted and I'm working all weekend next weekend :'(.

Weazzy you beast, what a hardout. ggs bro, when my net doesn't keep DCing I want a good long set to try and figure out what to do about Sent. I REALLY don't want to have to put Sent in my team to fight Sent :P

Simon, ggs. Arthur is such a small target that I kept missing you and dropping combos :-[

James/Hydro. Yay we can finally have challenges again, I hardly "bodied" you bro I was working pretty hard in any game where I didn't have wolverine. Nice Skrull bro, I'm feelin' it for sure. The only bits of feedback/advice I can you is that you hardly ever pushblock, oops I mean advancing guard. You need to do that especially against Wolverine otherwise I'm just gonna be all up in your grill the whole time. The most trouble I've had so far is people that keep using advancing guard to push me out.
Also, you also hardly ever DHC one super into another. I have my team set up so that every time I land a Wolverine combo into super Hulk can tag a Gamma Crush. Every time you landed that Skrull super I was expecting to get tagged with another full super.

Keen for more games with everybody soon.
So many Dante/Sent teams online. I reckon 80% of my matches were against a Dante based team, Dante is the new Ryu haha.
KOW 2011

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

You definitely need to be pushblocking with skrull. Keeping the opponent at mid range is key to winning with him. Hes pretty ass at long range unless you get a good read on your opponent to go for a meteor smash, and hes ok at best up close. But when you get that shit at about 50-70% screen distance away, its a skrull party. Also, I think hes pretty good against sent.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

ROCOABC

Had a few matches with some American players last night and the lag wasn't bad at all.  Playable actually.  Busting out my trolling MODOK and received an email from one of the player saying that I fight like a coward.  My coward ways racked me about 9 wins in a row. 

CrazyMobius

Quote from: ROCOABC on February 21, 2011, 10:47:00 AM
Had a few matches with some American players last night and the lag wasn't bad at all.  Playable actually.  Busting out my trolling MODOK and received an email from one of the player saying that I fight like a coward.  My coward ways racked me about 9 wins in a row.

Yeah some connections are not too bad eh?

originaljulz

Quote from: [NIUE] weazzyefff on February 20, 2011, 09:55:36 PM
Nah bro, i 'll waste Smoof this time. I didn't even know to push triangle to reserve my game that last time. I want my revenge.

And i wish there was some weekly meetups out here in West AUcks cause the net code for mvc3 online is really shit.

I support this.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

nztauranga

Quote from: CrazyMobius on February 21, 2011, 10:54:10 AM
likewise no lag at all with those yankee doodlez on my ps3, mvc3
-work to live not live to work-><>

ROCOABC

Quote from: CrazyMobius on February 21, 2011, 10:54:10 AM

Definately not bad at all which is a great surprise considering SSF4 will lag like crap if I try palying anyone outside of NZ or Aus.