• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Oh that guy's on my friends list. He added ME after i was thrashing him in ranked. I rarely ever add people that's kinda boring to play. But i thought this guy really wants to get good if he ADDED me lol. THought i'd help him out.

It was prob  connections thing ay Choco?

Anyway, can't believe peple still playing sf4. Sheeit. Marvel didn't last long on some of you's ay lol.

I hope  some of you's gonna be on tomoroow during the day time if you's don't have work or anything. Add me. I deleted you Josh cos you hadn't been on in ages. I haven't been able to play online in like 2 days. I'm going crazzee.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Chocobuny

Quote from: [NIUE] weazzyefff on February 24, 2011, 10:38:42 PM
Oh that guy's on my friends list. He added ME after i was thrashing him in ranked. I rarely ever add people that's kinda boring to play. But i thought this guy really wants to get good if he ADDED me lol. THought i'd help him out.

It was prob  connections thing ay Choco?

Anyway, can't believe peple still playing sf4. Sheeit. Marvel didn't last long on some of you's ay lol.

I hope  some of you's gonna be on tomoroow during the day time if you's don't have work or anything. Add me. I deleted you Josh cos you hadn't been on in ages. I haven't been able to play online in like 2 days. I'm going crazzee.

He pretty much admited he quit on me :P. Dude just didn't know what to do though, so all good by me. I don't care bout points anyway.

MvC3 is eh... not what I expected. I think my problem is I really dislike all of the characters. I know it's not supposed to be about that but argh I really hate most of them. And its just too random for me lol. I'll keep trying to learn it though, just incase SSF4 dies or something.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Oh true. farrrrk. I'm deleting that guy then lol.

I don't think SSF4 will die too soon. We gonna thrash it when AE comes out i bet.

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Chocobuny

Quote from: [NIUE] weazzyefff on February 25, 2011, 02:13:26 AM
Oh true. farrrrk. I'm deleting that guy then lol.

I don't think SSF4 will die too soon. We gonna thrash it when AE comes out i bet.

Fuckin def ae. Just waiting on that AE now... even holding my breath for a PC release soon lol. Ono put up some SSF4 Round 2 screen on his twitter, either a hint at AE DLC or a PC release < 3

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

zos'la

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

geneterror

I agree arcade is where it's at but not all of us study/work in town or have the time to get into town to play at Timezone very often.
KOW 2011

CrazyMobius

Quote from: HoneyBadger on February 25, 2011, 09:04:43 AM
No AE dlc.

Reall? Is this confirmed? If so then SSF4 really does seem dead.

CrazyMobius

CrazyMobius

Quote from: Chocobuny on February 25, 2011, 02:16:41 AM
Fuckin def ae. Just waiting on that AE now... even holding my breath for a PC release soon lol. Ono put up some SSF4 Round 2 screen on his twitter, either a hint at AE DLC or a PC release < 3

that was most likely 3DS release.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yer that's not confirmed. And why did we all think AE on console was confirmed? I forgot. But something had me thinking it was.

Anyway is everyone finished practicing marvel yet. Shit thing about PSn is the shit level AND everybody fucking taking a year to practice the game. Fuck this shit. ARCADE is where it's at. ARCADe on very hard in Marvel.

HoneyBadger

The reason behind it is that some characters were deliberately made strong/weak because Ono thought it would create rivalries and help grow the arcade community. They feel SSF4 is much more balanced and would rather keep that as the console standard.

MUMMYHALA

Chocobuny

Just gunna say, Arcade Edition is 95% definite for coming to console. More than likely though, it will have balance changes. Ono is just a giant troll.

HoneyBadger

New characters =! AE. AE is the game in its current arcade state. If there are balance changes, AE is not coming to console. I would be interested to see where you get your 95% statistic from.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] weazzyefff

That thing about deliberatley making the game unbalanced is hilarious. that's the stupidest fuckin thing i ever heard,, Ono has very big retardation.

All it did was made me wanna jump on the Yun bandwagon. I hope my Yun comes to console. And please no balance changes. I want game go backwards in development and heaps and heaps of Yun/Yang mirror match.

Look what he just tweated.

QuoteI make new char very strong so everyone go arcade and thrash them very much. Me and my dog go arcade and have Yun mirrors. Arcade scene more rival now. Heaps of Yun and yang rival mirror match.

I make Bison very weak cos i duno how to play game. And I make Cammy very weak cos she annoying me very much. I like Abels breathless. It was my fave Ultra but big boss no let me keep :(

And PSN is full of howard the ducks. Ducking shit left right and centre.