• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyMobius

Quote from: HoneyBadger on February 25, 2011, 02:26:25 PM
New characters =! AE. AE is the game in its current arcade state. If there are balance changes, AE is not coming to console. I would be interested to see where you get your 95% statistic from.

Actually I had a read on the blogs. It seems AE is neither confirmed for or confirmed not for console (<-???) . As far as balance goes. I think he was referring to Yun and Yang being stronger. The rest of the cast are balanced closer than console SSF4.

Chocobuny

Quote from: HoneyBadger on February 25, 2011, 02:26:25 PM
New characters =! AE. AE is the game in its current arcade state. If there are balance changes, AE is not coming to console. I would be interested to see where you get your 95% statistic from.

It's pretty easy to read between the lines inbetween all the interviews and press releases and general know how. But meh, we will see it when we see it. And really? You want Super Street Fighter 4: Third Strike on consoles? I'd rather it have a few changes tbh.

Ridethelightning

SSF4: Third Strike  ???

I guess technically it is

Nick4now

Quote from: zos'la on February 25, 2011, 09:28:33 AM
Arcades is where its at.

Not our arcade anymore  :-[ But I seriously hope that AE doesn't become DLC now. After going to TZ for games and seeing the sf arcade scene revived I don't want it to die out because of AE being available on console.

Give us AE DLC when Auckland steals our cabs  ;D

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

Ridethelightning

It's pissing me off that they're not fixing the 720p issue. Constantly reminding them but just gets brushed aside.

I do agree in that respect Nick, but I really want E.Ryu on console.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

MVC3 patch with shadow mode and faster char loading times is now available for PS3 only. ANd it reset some leaderboards and made online match making better.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

originaljulz

Oh that's what that was?

Lol, nothing for Xbox?
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

CrazyMobius

Quote from: [NIUE] weazzyefff on February 26, 2011, 07:59:06 PM
MVC3 patch with shadow mode and faster char loading times is now available for PS3 only. ANd it reset some leaderboards and made online match making better.

You sure it's not that DLC patch that came out yesterday?

[NIUE] weazzyefff

What do you mean? Like do you have to go ps store or something? I don't know. Mine just prompted me when i started up Marvel.

And what i said was pretty much a quote from SRK.

Oh and i didn't say when it came out lol. I just got home today.

Lets have some matches people!!!!

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

K123_iy

ggs masroks, smoof and weazy,

netcode is kinda weird cos some of the games i've played in the states are less laggy  ???

[NIUE] weazzyefff

GG's bro.

I need to learn me that new volcano Dante BnB. Fucking plain one is insult to my Dante. I'm probably the only guy in NZ attempting to master it haha. The bold canceling is the easy part. The rest of the fucking combo is bullshit.

And yeah, the lag is so bad in this game. Sucks for me cos i'm kinda like the online only guy.

K123_iy

ggs antiwhippy, dorammus good for taking out hulk if you keep zoning me,

i ran out of cap today, just checked on speedtest.net as well and was getting 0.13Mb/s down and 0.14Mb/s up and the gameplay wasnt even laggy, even when some guys from the states joined in it was a bit laggier but tolerable..

HoneyBadger

Quote from: Chocobuny on February 25, 2011, 09:55:06 PM
It's pretty easy to read between the lines inbetween all the interviews and press releases and general know how. But meh, we will see it when we see it. And really? You want Super Street Fighter 4: Third Strike on consoles? I'd rather it have a few changes tbh.

For those of us who actually play at arcades, yeah we would like a consistent version between console and Arc. I'm sure the majority of Japanese players playing at arcade tournaments would also appreciate a version that was as consistent as possible.
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

Nick4now

GGs Weazzy, your Dante is hardout! Didn't even know that he could teleport and his rocket thingys track?  :D Your Sent is fucking cheap (in a good way) and needs to eat a pipe  :P I panic hard when you snapback my Phoenix without 5 meters and just I'm holding down the tag button for Haggar the whole time. lol

Keen for more games tonght bro but not starting as late as we did last night, I need sleep lol I'm happy that I'm not as behind as I thought I would be lol

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

geneterror

Sorry I didn't reply last night Weazzy I was hardout in battle with some random guy that had an awesome Spiderman and I was about to crash out anyway.

I'm still hating that there is no spectator mode in lobbies just becuase it's making more avoid lobbies with more than one other person.
KOW 2011