• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

The next "Grind Session"

Started by Lennysaurus, April 29, 2009, 11:00:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluxcore

The console and PC sections are different, so a consoler can't enter pc events at all...
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

Quote from: zosla on April 30, 2009, 08:06:38 AM
guys this is a good chance to show our community so try to be there as the reporter will be expecting many of us.

im good with interviews ;) so don't you worry haha
abel ultra 2 = the most hated among the community

Cr8zyK1LL3r

30 May huh ?? Hope i won't have exam around that time. ^_^

zos'la

I knwo you don't have to stay there all the time, but when i was in the CS tournament it was a stragiht 3 day/13 hours per day competitiveness so yeah I would rather have that then do nothing and watch.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

If its TV3 im not legally allowed to appear on camera due to a conflict of intrest clause in my work contract.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

I can teh GRINDz0rz th3 camera d00d.....
The New Generation Clockw0rk

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

Will

Daaayyyymm sounds good but not to sure if ill be in Auckland that weekend. Will confirm asap tho, is the date set final?
Learning....

stereomonkey

Quote from: ILL_BILL on April 30, 2009, 02:59:26 PM
If its TV3 im not legally allowed to appear on camera due to a conflict of intrest clause in my work contract.

Does that mean if it's not tv3 do you get to enter free? ;D

Zolsa:  I can see where your coming from (I'm sure you can smooth your missus to let you off the chain for a couple days ;)) so hopefully what you guys have planned is big enough for me to fly back over ;) (and it better not be in the same time as xlan AND ozhadou! I'm trying to make it to both)

Also, I don't give a shit if xLan are/are not having prizes or a tournie.  I want to be able to say "I fucked up the best guys in NZ and Im proud of it" :P

Don't foget, this is the year of the Fighting Games ;)

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

iMagneto

haha im going to xlan.. 3 days of street fighter IV :D my gurl candy doesnt mind =)

zos'la

iMagneto -
Thats because she is still a litle girl, any woman would be pissed if you took 3 days off to play freakign games and not spend time with them.

Stereomonkey -
it will be 2 weeks before xLan, not sure about aussie Hadou.
This should be quiet interesting as our media coverage is getting there.
And also on this date we will officially announce the next Official Tournament details.

stereomonkey

Quote from: zosla on May 01, 2009, 08:23:39 AM
iMagneto -
Thats because she is still a litle girl, any woman would be pissed if you took 3 days off to play freakign games and not spend time with them.

Stereomonkey -
it will be 2 weeks before xLan, not sure about aussie Hadou.
This should be quiet interesting as our media coverage is getting there.
And also on this date we will officially announce the next Official Tournament details.

Just say "I'll be gone during the day but you will have me ALL NIGHT BABEEE!"   :P  I'm taking off for a week to play video games, missus actually wanted to come to see what the big fuss is about but good old work has her bounded here in Sydney ;D

Cool, hopefully I get a chance to fly back for this big tournie you guys are announcing. :D
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

HoneyBadger

I'm upset about not being able to play in the PC section too =(( wanted to show SILA what I'm made of ><
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

zos'la

Quote from: Smoofikith on May 01, 2009, 09:15:01 AM
I'm upset about not being able to play in the PC section too =(( wanted to show SILA what I'm made of ><

your made of paper.
I'll one bullet glock your head off while gay jumping.

HoneyBadger

Too bad I play CoD4 =P I'm so terrible at CS =(
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA