• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

The next "Grind Session"

Started by Lennysaurus, April 29, 2009, 11:00:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyMobius

Quote from: Lennysaurus Rex on April 30, 2009, 10:57:27 AM
Quote from: geneterror on April 30, 2009, 10:55:25 AM
What program are you going to use Simon? If it's Photoshop make sure you are working on the poster at 300dpi. 72dpi is OK for web but I will print more at my work again and these need to be 300dpi preferably with 3mm bleed and crop marks. Work on it at A3 (297x420mm) becasue it's easy to scale down to make A6 flyers but near impossible to scale up the other way without losing quality.

er yeah what he said!

Um as soon as you can is the deadline.  Basically once the poster is finished and confirmed I will start advertising.

Grab the details from the first post, and be creative with the rest I guess.

Will try to do it by end of this weekend. Dunno where to email it though. Also what format? PDF ok?

MistaTCR

Gotta check, make sure I don't have a exam that day. otherwise I'l be there this time round!!
KIKOKEN!

iMagneto

shes kool =) she agreed =) she might come to be a spectator as well =)
anyways grind session details please heh heh =)

CrazyMobius

Quote from: CrazyMobius on May 01, 2009, 03:17:51 PM
Quote from: Lennysaurus Rex on April 30, 2009, 10:57:27 AM
Quote from: geneterror on April 30, 2009, 10:55:25 AM
What program are you going to use Simon? If it's Photoshop make sure you are working on the poster at 300dpi. 72dpi is OK for web but I will print more at my work again and these need to be 300dpi preferably with 3mm bleed and crop marks. Work on it at A3 (297x420mm) becasue it's easy to scale down to make A6 flyers but near impossible to scale up the other way without losing quality.

er yeah what he said!

Um as soon as you can is the deadline.  Basically once the poster is finished and confirmed I will start advertising.

Grab the details from the first post, and be creative with the rest I guess.

Will try to do it by end of this weekend. Dunno where to email it though. Also what format? PDF ok?

Sorry I'm out for this. I just realised I haven't made any documents since I got my new mac. (all my old programs are run on classic) And anything handmade will be too crap for the short deadline.
But I'll try to get something together for the one after this one.

geneterror

I'll try and chuck something together like the last one at work tomorrow if we're quiet enough otherwise I'll do it tomorrow night.
KOW 2011

zos'la

yeah we need a poster lol.
Please email me lenny and Fluxcore a copy.

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

geneterror

Poster is pretty much sorted but I'm busy for a couple of hours. Will post one up for you guys to check later today.
KOW 2011

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

zos'la

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

geneterror

Let me know what needs changing/fixing?

Also if anyones wants one emailed to you you will have to PM me your email address.
KOW 2011

CrazyMobius

Quote from: geneterror on May 04, 2009, 03:00:23 PM

Also if anyones wants one emailed to you you will have to PM me your email address.

Awesome. Much more polished than what I would have accomplished.

Will

Nice work on the poster, ill deff be at this one will be tired as hell from the night before but KEEEENNNNSSS for some SF
Learning....

geneterror

Quote from: CrazyMobius on May 04, 2009, 03:50:44 PM
Quote from: geneterror on May 04, 2009, 03:00:23 PM

Awesome. Much more polished than what I would have accomplished.
It helps that I do this all day for a living ;)
KOW 2011

stereomonkey

No mention of any homo grinding Grind Session this time! Thumbs up!  ;)
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Good to see we're still using my terribad caption. :D
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.