• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

JoJo's Bizzare Adventure!!!

Started by Lennysaurus, May 04, 2009, 08:19:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lennysaurus

Man Toomeke and I were thrashing this game on the weekend.  Its great, the characters all have really cool designs, and the stand system seems like it could be alot of fun!!!

The rom is pretty easy to find, and it is available for GGPO.  So I was thinking maybe we should all start picking it up.  I'm guessing that not many of us play it, so we'd all be starting out on an even foot.

Ive been mucking around with Hol Horse.  I like him cause he has a gun.  I like guns.

DISCUSS!!!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[8-----D] Toots

This game is sick  8)

ORA-ORA-ORA x 10000000000000000000

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

CptMunta

One of my favorite Games and comic series of all time. Hit me up if you guys wanna session. :) I don't play the game with much skill because of the zero comp, but love it all the same.

I recommend watching or reading Series 3 which the game is based on. Really badass.

THE WORLD!
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Lennysaurus

I got nothing on this saturday.

We should all jump on GGPO.  I have a vent server we can use.  Itll be awesome!

stereomonkey

Might also jump on too, never played the game so be gentle okay ;)
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

Ryan

I tried to pick this up after watching some jap guys matches on youtube. Lost motivation cause had no one to play with :(

Might pick it up again tho if you guys are starting  :P
fighting game noob

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE]iRONSoL

pringles

geneterror

I tried GGPO once and couldn't get it working. Might be time to try again.
KOW 2011

CrazyMobius

Man Steven and I used to have crazy challenge sessions on this back in the day. It's at Yifans for 40c a game (because of my request to bring it back no less!)

Hol Horse is a bit Tinny, same as Mariah. In my opinion it's much more interesting to wtach and play the separate Stand characters.

My Favs: Devo, Jotaro and Iggy also Dark Polnareff.

Steven has a really mean Kakyoin BTW.

Dunno what you guys are talking about playing online though. ???

stereomonkey

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

Lennysaurus

I been practicing my hol horse.  I also want to learn that guy  that has the crazy doll thingy as well.

Got my lockdowns sorted out bitches!!!

THE HANGMANS COMIN TA GET YA!!!

fluxcore