• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Shout outs!!

Started by stereomonkey, May 05, 2009, 10:25:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

play none other than the man himself "humanbomb" ;D

farrrrrrrrrrrrk wat an honor getting owned from him, he was doing akumas many resets, frikin awesome
abel ultra 2 = the most hated among the community

stereomonkey

Quote from: wick3d wayz on August 30, 2009, 04:16:49 AM
play none other than the man himself "humanbomb" ;D

farrrrrrrrrrrrk wat an honor getting owned from him, he was doing akumas many resets, frikin awesome

Good to see the xbox boys representing!  Next time YOU will be doing the owning ;)

Also, I want to give some GOOOD GAMESS sshout outs to

• lenny
  • barnstorm
  • massi4h
  • hebretto

Lenny - Awesome games this morning.  I hope you learnt alot during our training boss!  You have the MSP vs DIS (Sim/Iron/Sent) down my man.  It's soo cool watching your marvel skills grow!

barnstorm - Great games around lunch time and tonight, very close on all of them and your rom infintes are spot on.  I reckon if you snap in your opponents worst character you will be FAR better.  I love watching some of your teams dog.  I use to hate it wheen you picked cable because I truly thought that was the only character you knew (this being after the first five games I played you at when it come out) but then realized that you have alot more of a character variety!  Team Duc is nice when you get the trap set.  Anakaris/sim/sent is also epic to watch.  Just good games all round!

massi4h - Damn you raging demon me on MARVEL!  Lol, just kidding.  But good games bro.  Even when you are playing on a pad you still have your shit together.  Awesome mags with the rom infintes also.  So once you get a stick you GOTTA come play with us man

hebretto - You rat bastard! :)  At the start you were playing pretty shocking and then BAM! you started to do DA DAMAGER on all of us!  Sorry for picking the gun :-\

But your clockwork, msp and santhrax kept us down.  Hope you play some more, it only kicked you out TWICE tonight.  Thats been the best result EVER!!!  This has given me high hopes for more marvel madness.

Now that is said,  we just  need Bill and Alan all online and it would have been a full party!! :D

MARVEL BAYBEE!!
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

Barnstorm

that was epic last night

hebretto was DA DAMAGER need to sort your mic bro join in on the laughs

the raging demon was O for oresum
massi4h i tried to add you to my friends list and said your list was full what a popular guy

and the team clockwork play from stereo and heb i just have to say fuck you
na that shit was mint i didnt know how to beat it
and one more big fuck you to cyclops ruined my chance at knocking heb off his win streak

stereomonkey

Quote from: Barnstorm on September 02, 2009, 11:27:58 AM
and one more big fuck you to cyclops ruined my chance at knocking heb off his win streak

Yeah, you had hebretto's storm in ahvb and then your cyclops comes in from the opposite side and knocks her out settiing storm up for the comeback of doom! Lol

[CYS] hebretto

Two weeks since anyone played? MAKE IT RAIN!!!
CYS CEO aka Former TEAM AV CEO aka herbretto aka berbeto aka HAMAGER

Licensed to roll cancel since the age of 16.

www.ozhadou.net

Will

Need some more SF4 player son my FL, send me a FR if anyones down for games.

GT = Wiliiam101

Not really on at late unless im free on friday/weekends.
Learning....

massi4h

Yeah sorry man Barnstorm, my list has been full for ages and there's no one I want to delete on my list as most of them are overseas/nz top guitar hero players who I use to practice with. I got stu, lenny, alan and a couple others on my friends list, so just look at their friends if you wanna see if I'm online or not. Stupid XBL capping friends at 100...

CrazyMobius

Just popping into the xbox thread from the PSN forums. One day we should have an Xbox players vs PS3 players vs PC players tourney!  ;D

stereomonkey

Battle of the platforms!!

More like teams though such as

Team:
Arcade
XBL
PSN
PC

That sounds like a awesome idea!!! :D

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

CrazyMobius

Quote from: stereomonkey on September 16, 2009, 12:01:53 PM
Battle of the platforms!!

More like teams though such as

Team:
Arcade
XBL
PSN
PC

That sounds like a awesome idea!!! :D

Yeah man. And if you cross platform you have to decide on your alligence.

Gino

GGs Gankatron (Jack I think). Owned me hard. I better stop playing against hamilton scrubs

fluxcore

Finally, I've only been telling you for 6 months.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

stereomonkey

It takes some people longer to learn the others, LOLTIMES!

Gino

GGS xPunch, I need to play against your boxer more with my blanka but I think I am getting the hang of that match. For the love of god stop picking dan!