• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

Shout outs!!

Started by stereomonkey, May 05, 2009, 10:25:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Gino on September 26, 2009, 02:04:15 PM
GGS xPunch, I need to play against your boxer more with my blanka but I think I am getting the hang of that match. For the love of god stop picking dan!
Ahh lol, your making him resort to Dan for some comp lol.I've been playing alot of Blanka myself lately, he's pretty cool. Wake up ultra's on cross ups ftw lol.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

xpunch

Quote from: Gino on September 26, 2009, 02:04:15 PM
GGS xPunch, I need to play against your boxer more with my blanka but I think I am getting the hang of that match. For the love of god stop picking dan!

GGs bro I hate playing blanka with boxer lol. da ex electricity move stuffs all rogs moves super and ultra gets stuffed by dat sliding punch move lol cant get the overhead c.lp headbutt if blankas crouching da headbutt str8 goes over blankaz head. jump ins get stuffed by his electricity and my boxer gets crossed up like a cross word blankas got it good against rog well against my rog haha.

fluxcore

You just gotta play like a complete faggot. cr.jab beats balls, you can punish every blocked ball with rush punch, cr.mk and cr.hk beat elec at the right ranges. Build a lead and then sit down and do nothing, it's only a difficult match if you actually go after him.

This is one reason why I really hate playing against blanka.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: fluxcore on September 28, 2009, 06:20:23 PM
You just gotta play like a complete faggot. cr.jab beats balls, you can punish every blocked ball with rush punch, cr.mk and cr.hk beat elec at the right ranges. Build a lead and then sit down and do nothing, it's only a difficult match if you actually go after him.

Yea, rog has a pretty significant advantage in that match. But you fight blanka the same way with everyone, sit down and wait. If you turtle, blanka's best damage option is a throw. >_>
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: ILL_BILL on September 28, 2009, 07:07:39 PM

Yea, rog has a pretty significant advantage in that match. But you fight blanka the same way with everyone, sit down and wait. If you turtle, blanka's best damage option is a throw. >_>

I think a sneaky Blanka should be able to get around this type of play.

fluxcore

Unfortunately I don't mean "sit there and be comatose", there still needs to be a brain there, which generally counters 'sneaky', since you know the only thing he can do is try to be sneaky.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

HoneyBadger

I TECHED THAT SHIT, I FUCKING TECHED THAT SHIT! YOU SAW THAT SMOOF I PRESSED BOTH THOSE BUTTONS
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

CrazyMobius

Quote from: fluxcore on September 28, 2009, 10:40:55 PM
Unfortunately I don't mean "sit there and be comatose", there still needs to be a brain there, which generally counters 'sneaky', since you know the only thing he can do is try to be sneaky.

Dammit I was hoping you would say sneaky one more time!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: Smoof on September 29, 2009, 10:49:05 AM

I TECHED THAT SHIT, I FUCKING TECHED THAT SHIT! YOU SAW THAT SMOOF I PRESSED BOTH THOSE BUTTONS

I seriously teched that shit. *rage*
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

fluxcore

Quote from: ILL_BILL on September 29, 2009, 11:44:27 AM

Wahh wahh! Online sucks soo bad!!!

Gino

Build a lead and then sit down and do nothing, it's only a difficult match if you actually go after him.

That pretty much how I have to play against rog. If I get a lead all I try and do is sit back and make rog come to me, it's a difficult match for both players I think.

fluxcore

"difficult" isn't the term I'd use...

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: fluxcore on September 29, 2009, 12:14:32 PM
Quote from: ILL_BILL on September 29, 2009, 11:44:27 AM

Wahh wahh! Online sucks soo bad!!!

The hilarious thing is when i whined about that it was at yifans. >_>

I just cant tech to save my life.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

stereomonkey

Good games Gankatron (not sure who it was since its been ages) but man you had put my skills into perspective.   My Gen is sooo sad :(
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

Rorooze

hey xpunch, very bad uncle and myself gave you some games last night! we got pretty owned, haha, way to used to just playing each other, was good to get some games against someone different!

sorry for the disconnects at the end of the night, was raining out here last night and sometimes the phone line/internet gets a bit crabby!