• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Shout outs!!

Started by stereomonkey, May 05, 2009, 10:25:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: stereomonkey on October 13, 2009, 08:44:19 AM
Yeah, was a lot of fun for a short amount of time.  Come on tonight again if you can and we can have some more games if your keen. 

Also Bill, Cant wait till you find that right height to play.  Also watching your t.bonne and the stuff you kept doing to keep people on lockdown has got me interested in playing team Z again.  I can never use t.bonne on point so I might go practice on some people with her to get a feel going on.

It mostly just messes up my air dashes and causes random unwanted shit to happen. The right height is on my lap, but it moves too much. I need to brace my crotch more i reckon. :P But nah, ill just play more on xbox and just get used to it. I'd rather harden up than keep whining about it. (which i have been, admittedly. Sorry.)

Tron is mad fun. Servbot copter is underrated. It controls space really well. Biggest problem with tron is falling into the 'just drill the hell out of everything' trap. You dont want to be doing this. Her throw sets up some good OTGs/resets in the corner. (I missed like five last night >_>)

She has WICKED guard breaks with the juggernaut splash assist, and doom makes her fairly safe, and also turns her into a fucking bigass barrel of free chip damage.

Lunch rush DHC headcrush is the fuckin DAMAGER. (though the same could be said about anything dhc'd into HC) Its also good because the lunch rush pushes the enemy character enough that you get the full/a large amount of HC hits without having to mash particularly hard.

Team Z was the first team i learned (Manage to be pretty average with it now >_>) and i still love seeing it used. Ioane's team Z is insane. Sol's too. I wish i could back up my knowledge of this team with actual skill >_>) (In simple terms, "the KNOWLEDGER has yet to become the DAMAGER")
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

stereomonkey

Fuck Ioane you bastard and your team z!! haha :)

Gonna practice up when I get home, fucking cannot wait now!! >_<
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

stereomonkey

Good games to hebretto (you rat bastard).  That MSP of yours is getting ridiculous now though I could see some of the resets you had coming but the fricken input lag didn't help :'(

Where is everybody else.  Gonna jam on marvel tonight?

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Nah im with the missus tonight. Thursday night might be aiight though.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

xpunch

Quote from: stereomonkey on October 14, 2009, 09:12:26 AM
Good games to hebretto (you rat bastard).  That MSP of yours is getting ridiculous now though I could see some of the resets you had coming but the fricken input lag didn't help :'(

Where is everybody else.  Gonna jam on marvel tonight?

bro throw me an inv 2nyt im keen to get raped lol i dont really play marvel but il train up  ;D

fluxcore

hohoho! A new challenger has entered the ring!

I'll try to be on tonight, like usual no idea what the success rate will be. Probably around 9pm nz time...

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

massi4h

I was gonna plan to pad against you guys tonight, but Guitar Hero 5 just arrived this morning, free from Activision :D

stereomonkey

Yay, now you can sell all your other GH's and buy a stick with the money :P

fluxcore

Stu, you can't export the songs like you can with Rock Band!
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

stereomonkey

But you can flash your little machine and go and get some "not-so-legal" versions :P

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: stereomonkey on October 14, 2009, 06:08:01 PM
But you can flash your little machine and go and get some "not-so-legal" versions :P

Indeed , thats the wisest and most damager option .
Stop pulling out the "I dont want to void my console warrenty " card mason , once you get 4x free games you've exceeded the cost of buying a new console straight away and then you can just sell your originals to buy a stick ....
thats if anyone did that ....
which im sure none of us do ....
hint hint ....
wink wink .... 8)
Stop looking at me , my copies are legit !!!!!!
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

also Ive practised marvel abit more but you guys are too good and just rape me when all I wanna do is get my air combos into supers out lol
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

Barnstorm

bill get a mic you bum

stereo always fun to play you your black heart has gotten soo good and that doom corner chip with bh super looked so damaging

prob be on tonight

blackstar keep practising such a good game

massi4h

Actually I can export lots of songs. Got quite a few from GHWT and GHGH and got all of my GHWT DLC. I'm not going with the damager option, I'm happy with being legit and I don't like console games generally anyway. And I kinda go to tournaments and stuff and it's always good to have all legit gears. But yeah I just won a $1000 Noel Leeming voucher from a GH comp, too bad NL don't sell sticks...

fluxcore

How the shit does that game get such fat prizes?!?