• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

WWBWD?

Main Menu

Shout outs!!

Started by stereomonkey, May 05, 2009, 10:25:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: stereomonkey on October 23, 2009, 04:57:14 PM
Sorry boss.  Im talking about Marvel :D
Damn you marvel bastards.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

stereomonkey

Muhahahahaha!  Marvel, everyone should learn it and love it :)
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: stereomonkey on October 23, 2009, 05:15:18 PM
Wasn't trying to dis your game bro MVC2 IS pretty awesome. I dont have the time or patience to learn those infinites and air dashes and shit ( i mean etc). I thought they would be a lil tiny bit easier, but yeah they aren't.  Still the coolest looking flashiest combos I'VE seen in a game. I play with my scrub ass friends when we're on the krunk juice to guarantee my win streaks.

Marvel def is awesome bro, probably the only game from back then that i'll play tbh aswell as 3rd strike.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE]iRONSoL

Quote from: stereomonkey on October 23, 2009, 05:15:18 PM
pringles

xpunch

boys jump online i wanna play sf4 been playing tekken 6 for the past 4 days and want sf4 now hahaha been dying to throw a hadoken

xpunch

shot blackstar bro ggs

still got the maddest ken on the forums, and dat electric blanka going thru all my moves lol

we hadd sum awesome ryu matches now i know what lenny wass talking abwt ur ryu is mean but to me ur ken is better i still dnt know how to play againt ken usally get flame'd up da arse and man fully hit me like 3-4 times with the SRK FADC ultra lol and it was da aaaaraowowowowow ultra not the burn ur feet ultra like my stink wunz.

good ken blanka ryu and honda. Fanx for da games....

now back 2 tekken 6 n borderlands haha come on codMW2

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

yeah bro mean games .
I still have a lota problems against boxer damit .....

and your ryu  vega and honda were all beast , oh and your seth !!! hes nasty as !!!
good shit man !!!!!!!
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

polenykes

ggs punch, sorry ddin't have much time (or skill for that matter)

either way I'm always learning playing you :)

xpunch

Quote from: polenykes on October 31, 2009, 01:40:08 PM
ggs punch, sorry ddin't have much time (or skill for that matter)

either way I'm always learning playing you :)

likewise bro ur boxer tricks have been giving me pretty tricky ideas like the random dash into throw and charging a lv2 focus attack then dash into throw caught me quiet a few times with that.

always cool to play u bro and man ur improving fast ggs  ;D

JackSmash

GG's Euan!

Your Ken flames have improved bro and that kara throw is bs!

stereomonkey

Hehe, nice to see some games still happen on xbox :D

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: JackSmash on November 01, 2009, 09:28:00 PM
GG's Euan!

Your Ken flames have improved bro and that kara throw is bs!
damn you and your akuma and sagat .
I cant wait to see you vs mason this weekend
GET hype !!!!!

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

ggs xpunch

your boxer still jabs my ass way too much lol

nice honda too by the way , ate me for breakfast :)

xpunch

Quote from: B1ackstar Ninja on November 01, 2009, 11:11:29 PM
ggs xpunch

your boxer still jabs my ass way too much lol

nice honda too by the way , ate me for breakfast :)

ggs bro man that kara throw is badd haha and the boxer vs ken matchs were pretty hard out ;D

i feel kinda cheap doing the same lp lp lk .... combos gets kinda boring, all i saw was red orange and yellow too many flames up rogs arse haha

i tried to practise the srk fadc into ultra with ken but i keep getting the burning feet ultra lol how do u do it?

stereomonkey - bro good to see you come back into the sf4 realm good bison sassed my ryu, but seems like all ur LOVE is going towards MVC2 haha shot bro and ggs

stereomonkey

Hahah, I thought I might give it a try till I realized i've forgotten  how to play again.  Very nice Seth, been so long since iv'e played Alan and his seth I had totally no idea what to do.  Same with Honda and Rog though the Dan matches I was like (wtf) but oh well.

Also my damn stick is still playing up (random punches/kicks and taunts coming out) so I better check that shit out again. >_<