• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

Shout outs!!

Started by stereomonkey, May 05, 2009, 10:25:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

electric

Quote from: xpunch on November 02, 2009, 01:21:37 AM
i tried to practise the srk fadc into ultra with ken but i keep getting the burning feet ultra lol how do u do it?

IIRC, you can only get the full ORA ORA ORA on a counter hit SRK FADC Ultra, or after a Level 3 (level 2 might work ?) focus, dash foward, jump behind, SRK FADC Ultra
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

xpunch

Quote from: electric on November 02, 2009, 09:01:01 AM
i tried to practise the srk fadc into ultra with ken but i keep getting the burning feet ultra lol how do u do it?

IIRC, you can only get the full ORA ORA ORA on a counter hit SRK FADC Ultra, or after a Level 3 (level 2 might work ?) focus, dash foward, jump behind, SRK FADC Ultra

thanks electric, more sf4 knowledge to add to my lil brain haha.
just tried it in training mode and yeah kinda getting the hang of it.

but man that must mean blackstar keep counter hitting my ass hahahaha he gets me all the time with that.

massi4h

You don't need to jump behind, you just have to leave it a bit so they are in the second crumple state. This is where the coolest combo ever comes in.

FA->dash->taunt->shoryuken->fadc->ORA ORA ORA. Coolest combo after finishing someone with dan's taunt super.

electric

Quote from: massi4h on November 02, 2009, 11:49:34 AM
You don't need to jump behind, you just have to leave it a bit so they are in the second crumple state. This is where the coolest combo ever comes in.

FA->dash->taunt->shoryuken->fadc->ORA ORA ORA. Coolest combo after finishing someone with dan's taunt super.

Ooh, wicked... more new stuff. Cheers again Mason!

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Knowledge bomb of the day .....

actually you dont need counter hit fadc to get full ultra .

You just have to  antiair shoryuken  at the last possible second before you fadc ultra and you get full ultra 90% of the time .
Luckily this works best on big charcters like Balrog , sagat and zangief

No need for counter hit .
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

electric

Quote from: B1ackstar Ninja on November 02, 2009, 12:20:01 PM

You just have to  antiair shoryuken  at the last possible second before you fadc ultra and you get full ultra 90% of the time .

Resident Flaming fisted Euan dropping them knowledge bombs. It's always cool finding out new stuff like this about different characters. Good stuff!

massi4h

Wow that's nice Euan, didn't know about that. The coolest thing I've just found out about is the kara-ultra. You can hit Sagat doing a 3/4 screen away high tiger shot with it.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

that kara ultra is rediculously hard exucutiuon wise and doing it in match is even harder

Hold all 3x punch buttons down like balrogs tap (negative edged), then when you want to do the kara ultra do 2x qcf and on the second qcf press f+ mk for the step kick and then release all 3 punch buttons . Timming is same as kara throw .

To be honest The only usefull karas ken has is his kara throw and kara focus which gets him half screen in one dash .

Havent found kara hados or kara shoryus helpfull but my excution isint like Justin wongs so if you were the execution master it could be handy I dunno .

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

i got tekken 6 now too so anyone want a game who has it ?

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: xpunch on November 02, 2009, 11:40:43 AM

thanks electric, more sf4 knowledge to add to my lil brain haha.
just tried it in training mode and yeah kinda getting the hang of it.

but man that must mean blackstar keep counter hitting my ass hahahaha he gets me all the time with that.

Blackstars doing the mash, the moooonster mash.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

xpunch

Quote from: B1ackstar Ninja on November 02, 2009, 12:20:01 PM

You just have to  antiair shoryuken  at the last possible second before you fadc ultra and you get full ultra 90% of the time .

thanks for the knowledge bomb lol i didn't even know these thingz.

btw yeah me and gankatron have tekken 6 but its the damager version lol (2 disc version ;D) the wun that only the cool 360s can play hahaha but yeah im a bit of a steve foxx player and keep getting sassed by jacks anna noooooo!!

but online lags like a bitch even if u play Aus/Nz players just str8 lag better off playing americano's.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

im learning raven ( hes a friggen ninja hell yeah ) so when I get a bit better we can have some games

massi4h

Don't play the game at all, then play me at the blowout. Then it'll be fair lol.

stereomonkey

Yea Bro, you gonna be playing Forza with me and lenny tonight anyway :P
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

shot i finally beat humanbomb at last . ggs dude .

game 1 chun vs ken 3-2 chun
game 2 3-1 ken (me)
game 3 3-2 chun
game 4 chun vs ryu  3-1 ryu (me)
game 5 chun vs Ken 3-0 ken (me)
game 6 chun vs ken 3-2 ken (me)
game 7 chun vs ken 3-1 Chun
game 8 akuma vs ryu 3-2 Akuma
game 9 Akuma vs Ryu 3-0 Ryu
Game 10 chun vs ryu 3-1

So I won 4 outa 10 games .
Normally he beats me 10 / 11 to nil so to get a few games off him finnally is progress so yay .
Although all wins were vs chun , not akuma or his ryu

anyway , Now you can all suck my enlarged e-penis lol

also ggs mason see you tommorow dude  :)