• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Shout outs!!

Started by stereomonkey, May 05, 2009, 10:25:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

get a transfer cable from ms , transfers all your saves , achievments etc over
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

xpunch

Quote from: Gankatron on November 10, 2009, 02:35:39 PM
Too all the Xbox live boys.... GG's to date however our live account got banned as of Sunday morning so will be converting to PS3 network (once i get one)

Was good times too  :(
gankatron bro jst buy a new arcade or old arcade or dat $170 replacement console from trademe it il be algud, ur account will be alguds like mine lol. As i was kinda da 1st person to be banned from xbl for playing MW2  :P hahaha.

Gota new 360 2day and MW2 (legit) lol and my ranking is still the same and all the dudes I play with been getting angry at me for being lv55

But im worried as  :-\ because I think im not so much into sf4 until ssf4 cant wait for Dee Jay old skul cross ups j.mk c.lp c.lp machine gun punch, also those new modes were sick team battles are gonna be maddd and the new downloadable tourny modes, online tournys any 1? keen keen keen. DUDLEY you better be in it 1....2....3....uppercut....theeee end... gutter trash  8)

btw big thumbs up to all the bois iv played online good times but i honestly cant see myself playing much sf4, tho will always be an sf4 man lol untill ssf4 il see yous then ggs bois  ;D

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Nah fuck microsoft penis. Gank i'll be waiting for you on psn nigga.

its free too bro.

I'll give you a mw2 battle aswell.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Gankatron

Ah crap so its console only,... right right. I ll see what trademe has to offer :)

stereomonkey

Quote from: weazzyefff on November 11, 2009, 05:04:40 AM
Nah fuck microsoft penis. Gank i'll be waiting for you on psn nigga.

its free too bro.

I'll give you a mw2 battle aswell.

Or he could purchase a xbox, do some "adjustments" to it and then play all the games he has already.  Also being able to play with stack loads more people online is another benefit.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[8-----D] Toots

If Gank wants to play sfiv online come to psn. More comp imo and more solid players no offense to other xbl players.

If he wants to play sfiv and every other game online then stick with xbox bro. Wouldn't make sense to come to psn if you wanna play mw2 online.

Gankatron

My Cluthu board is on its way already so i can use my TE on PS3. I will definitely be getting a ps3 shortly and leave all my single player games for the xbox. $15 new release games is too good to pass up even if i cant play online with it.

stereomonkey

Quote from: Toomeke on November 11, 2009, 10:49:04 AM
If Gank wants to play sfiv online come to psn. More comp imo and more solid players no offense to other xbl players.

This is so true.  With so many good games out for xbox it's always hard to not be playing those games instead of sticking with SFIV.  That is why the PS3 SFIV scene will always do much better since there is few games that are regularly played online.

[NIUE]iRONSoL

Yo just wondering where the cheapest place is for the xbox live subscription cards?

Might have to get online to level up for the bar fights!
pringles

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: iRONsoL on November 11, 2009, 07:03:51 PM
Yo just wondering where the cheapest place is for the xbox live subscription cards?

hmm the warehouse ?

Barnstorm

Quote from: Toomeke on November 11, 2009, 10:49:04 AM

If he wants to play sfiv and every other game online then stick with xbox bro. Wouldn't make sense to come to psn if you wanna play mw2 online.

i do think xbox wins easily for fun though
not being able to talk to the people you play with is so dumb i have so much more fun even if you havin a shit game you can at least have a good laugh

stereomonkey

http://gamecard.com.au/my/default.asp

It's an australian site but a good one.  It's where I usually get my cards from though maybe new zealand has the same type of website?  They email you the code so once you pay you get it straight away.

Also sol, since you will play some online games, how about some MARVEL! A few of the guys online are itching to play :P

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

Too all the Xbox live boys.... GG's to date however our live account got banned as of Sunday morning so will be converting to PS3 network (once i get one)

you going to PS3? nigger fuck that

xbox live > PSN

take your sorry ass over to PS forums.... hahaha
abel ultra 2 = the most hated among the community

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: wick3d wayz on November 11, 2009, 10:02:57 PM

you going to PS3? nigger fuck that

xbox live > PSN

take your sorry ass over to PS forums.... hahaha

haha J you damager !!!!!!!!!!!

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

Quote from: iRONsoL on November 11, 2009, 07:03:51 PM

bond n bond down queen street, its 30bucks for a 3month
abel ultra 2 = the most hated among the community