• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Shout outs!!

Started by stereomonkey, May 05, 2009, 10:25:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barnstorm

are you on a new account stu?

massi4h

Umm weazzy2, whatever. But yeah ggs Stu, out of the arcade characters Bison is one of my least known matchups. All I know for most of the characters is my stupid demon tricks lol. But yeah man, you still got the footsies, you should play more. I'll play you at marvel anyway. No more late nights for me til the weekend cause Uni's started. I was only on last night cause I start at 2pm on Tuesdays.

Barnstorm, Stu's still on the same account, he was on appear offline when we were playing last night.

stereomonkey

Yeah, I usually roll on xbl offline.  Too many people wanting to play SFIV and I'm like "Nah!"

So hopefully I paid off my debt to Jay now, lol :P
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

xpunch

haha  :D yeah bro alguds, and you got some good pokes wit bison, soz bwt the lag tho. looks like the next time il be playing you on sf4 is once super is out ? and yea now you can get ur marvel on you secretz  8) offline appearing gamertag guy  ;D

stereomonkey

Heheh, well I'll have to play IV if I go to that Tourney this weekend.   Not looking forward to it though, lol

Oh, and should we blast at some HDR tonight boys?  Get that lobby on!

xpunch

yeah man time for some dread kicks and max outs ooo rah

Rorooze

I got to attend an AGM + Lecture from 6 - 8 pm so I might hopefully be on for 9pm. Keen for SF4/HDR

I fucking LOVE <3 marvel.

MOD EDIT: Haha, sorry.  No way you can get away with that blasphemy!

ROROOZE EDIT: i hate you stu.

Barnstorm

im jumping on as soon as i can down for marvel or HDr

stereomonkey

Quote from: Rorooze on March 02, 2010, 03:37:52 PM
ROROOZE EDIT: i hate you stu.

:-*

ggs Barnstorm and Euan.  Man I forgot how much HDR is balls online!  Random spkes of lag all the time and lol at the Hyper Fighting matches, that shit was just as bad hahah

Barnstorm

Quote from: stereomonkey on March 02, 2010, 10:47:28 PM
:-*

ggs Barnstorm and Euan.  Man I forgot how much HDR is balls online!  Random spkes of lag all the time and lol at the Hyper Fighting matches, that shit was just as bad hahah

yeah that was good fun
how come you guys didnt have mics on?

also i noticed the connection was beter with euen than you bro

stereomonkey

I don't have a mic port for my stick anymore (mic port on my PCB is no longer working) so we were talking over vent, lol.  Plus, I found to have lag free games with Euan so I'm not sure why it would be no good considering I was only playing the xbox and nothing else was on during that time. ???

budafist

gg's fearless newbie

I think due to your name I underestimated you.
badass Ken & Ryu skills.
its good training for my blanka (since you ass whooped my ken :(  )
sorry bout the lagg, the missus was playing godam Mafia Wars.
The motherfucken answer lies in the heart of motherfucken battle!

Rorooze

gg's today xpunch, you smashed me hard with pretty much all the characters in the roster. I wish I had more time ti practise :( I need about 40 hours in training mode to get my combo's down again, fucking up so much shit recently it's terrible.

xpunch

yeah man ggs but im noob as with many chars and half decent with rog. i still have much 2 learn. and i hope you had enough time learning a shoto as it will help ur sf4 knowledge match ups etc..

also blackstar ggs ur shoto's are getting beast man str8 up  ;)

and ggs wicked you make me think twice about maining rog haha

i forgot how much of a rushing monsta balrog can be, after playing shoto's nearly every other night my rog is hardout on the counter defensive buzz  ;D

be good to get in more gief matches as im slowly learning a few things on that match up shotties.

xpunch

oh snap yeah budafist ggs bro

man ur ken is tricky i get annoyed trying to chase u arcross the screen and u play alot different to blackstar ggs man  ;D