• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Shout outs!!

Started by stereomonkey, May 05, 2009, 10:25:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

budafist

thanks xpunch

you still thumped the fuck outta me. all I can really do is runaway and piss you off (which makes it worse for me) :(
its good practice though, I still havent sussed out Rog properly. dont know if I ever will
but I did get that 1 win lol
the photo of the screenshot is framed on my mantle
The motherfucken answer lies in the heart of motherfucken battle!

Barnstorm

ggs on marvel stu

u got some nasty tricks with blackheart

lag was making me rage tho such a average net code(afta going from ggpo and sf4)

i would see you take a hit then you be super jumpin
how come you were able to super jump out of sent force with spiral swords i didnt really pay huge attention but were you push blocking then super jump or was my timing off?

xpunch

ggs budafist man ur change to blanka caught me off gaurd big time  ;D i forgot what to do against him nice win bro  ;D

i found it a challenge tho, after playing ur ken like 10times i was playing you as if you were still using ken, focus attacks  :-\ ex dash from far away  :-\ silly  :-[ stuff like that lol,

but then i finally got my self outa the "balrog vs ken"  trance and remembered what flux told me haha " spam c.lp to hit blanka outa blanka balls and play defensive" pretty much being a gay turtle dude.

but yeah i still dnt feel too confident when playing you, ur ken mix ups can put the game in ur favour just like that. im sure in every match i always got crossed up into ultra, and man dat shit happens pretty fast too.
ggs bro

stereomonkey

Quote from: Barnstorm on March 10, 2010, 11:40:37 PM
ggs on marvel stu

u got some nasty tricks with blackheart

lag was making me rage tho such a average net code(afta going from ggpo and sf4)

i would see you take a hit then you be super jumpin
how come you were able to super jump out of sent force with spiral swords i didnt really pay huge attention but were you push blocking then super jump or was my timing off?

Im glad I got some Blackheart reset/mind games on ya :P

Sometimes it wasn't me getting hit but my assist.  So I would call my assist to take the hit for me while I get the advantage to super jump up.  One time I got hit on purpose to jump faster.  I don't push block until the last hit on HSF since it gives you slower recover frames.

Also, yeah sorry for the Mag/BH/Cyc-athon.  Just wanting to get a 100% feel on the team.  Now I'm about 60% confident at the moment but I will get there :)

Lets go another round tomorrow night.  Might pick me up a wireless headset so we can chat.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

budafist

haha, yeah was stoked with that blanka win, specialy after the 10-0 beatdown :(
Blanka's usually good at getting ahead on health and then making you come towards his rolls etc.
but then you out-turtled me.

man I thought I had your Rog a little bit sussed with Ken, I do to some extend (2 rounds at best)
but then the chain combos come out and I just get raped up against the wall, with no cell phone credit or bus ticket home.

still really gg's though. stressfull,scary and hard as fuck, but fun :)

Rorooze

budafist I don't think I got you on my list so add me, gamer tag = Rorooze ! I get smashed by xpunch too. Learning someone other than balrog and it's taking ages given how much time I get to play ! D:

budafist

for sure man.
Im usually on most nights, quite late tho as I have to wait till the lady goes to bed. coz she laggs the shit outta matches
with here internet browsing.

bitch!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Good games of marvel today stu. FEAR THE MUMMY.

And the Birry Wong OG Cyclops.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Barnstorm

ill be on marvel tonight bout 9 onwards if people are keen

looking in your direction stu and bill

stereomonkey

I was waiting for you to return last night since Bill had enough of Marvel (weird huh, I know).

Hopefully someone else wants to play tonight too, looking at you Alan ;D

fluxcore

Yeah I should be able to get some time to play it tonight
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Barnstorm

Quote from: stereomonkey on March 12, 2010, 09:28:00 AM
I was waiting for you to return last night since Bill had enough of Marvel (weird huh, I know).

Hopefully someone else wants to play tonight too, looking at you Alan ;D

yeah sory bout that bro
sista just had a baby so spent the night with fam

stereomonkey

Congrats Uncle Barnstorm ;)

stereomonkey

Holy shit Mason.  I havn't been hit by so many random Hyper Grav since the days Gino played.

Also, learn that ROM infinte and stop going from ROM>s.RH>HyperGrav Tempest.  That is no good bro though it doesn't help I only mashed out of your HyperGrav twice >_<.  And fuck sakes I missed too much shit on ya, stuffing up the resets for mags, missing the snapbacks (or sometimes not coming out at all) and throw out a normal when I'm trying to pushblock something you did.

You made me sad you bastard  >:(

stereomonkey

Good games Alan, Jonny.  Too tired to post a proper reply so will do tomorrow ;)