• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

Shout outs!!

Started by stereomonkey, May 05, 2009, 10:25:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barnstorm

ggs stu
your blackheart team is so frustrating

alan was good to play you after so long that sak mor and tbon caught me off guard
as well as that ruby lock down stuff

i would be keen as to play again sumtime
but school starting to get busy so might have to pick my moments

massi4h

Haha, I can't do the stupid rom it pisses me off, that's why I do my xmen combo. In xmen that hypergrav actually grabs you without the super. I know you can mash out so I normally just dhc to storm, but since I was thinking you might have been waiting for the DHC I thought hey I might as well let it run. Can you actually struggle out of Hypergrav xx tempest in the corner?

fluxcore

Quote from: massi4h on March 13, 2010, 12:00:40 AMCan you actually struggle out of Hypergrav xx tempest in the corner?

No harm trying.

I think you can if you get lucky with the randomness of tempest? Can't quite remember.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

stereomonkey

Yeah, no harm in trying.

Oh Alan, did you get my update on the Marvel games in msn.  ::)
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

fluxcore

22:52 [stereomonkey] OMG!!!
22:52 [stereomonkey] You win with a forcefeild!
22:52 [stereomonkey] sadface

lololol, thought you'd like that one.

The win I liked best was when your last char (psy?) fell in from the side midscreen and I did the perfect magneto dash crossunder cr.lk cr.hk, even I didn't think it was going to cross under!
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

stereomonkey

Fuck, I just remembered that Mason won from a shit forcefield into hypergrav to tempest I think.  Cunt. :'(

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Forcefield win? Haha shot mason that's awesome.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

stereomonkey

Alan won on the forcefield.  Mason won on a forcefield to a shitty otg>hypergrav>tempest.  Fucker.

massi4h

Yep lol, I was I think failing to do my rom, hk, hypergrav xx tempest and managed to forcefield which stu immediately hit which caused me to otg to tempest, it was awesome.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Oh bro Alan WON with a forcefield? Masons was cool but thats even MORE awesome.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Barnstorm

that forcefield win was hilarious

so glad i got 2 see that

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

ggs xpunch

j your balrog is beast and i hate it lol

sorry was getting tired last couple of games and was doing dumber shit than normall , lots fun tho
cheers for games bro
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

xpunch

ggs blackstar

crushed my dreams of trying at alt fei saddd guy. i cudnt beat you with anyone but rog lol.
hate ryu's srk fadc ultra also hate kens s.mk c.mk kaka lol

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

ggs xpunch

j , your seth is good man , sooo fuckn anoying with those telport grabs etc , you should have him as your number 2 character , he beats zangief good which is one of rogs badder match ups ?

anyway was fun as always , its awesome you play lotsa characters like mason does , good practice for me where as im just a shoto scrub lol
nice that you me and mason are regularly playing now also , getting the value outa my xbox live subby now  :)

better go bed , got my fishing charter at 5.15 am so might roll up pissed as fuck to the ranbats tommorow night haha
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

xpunch

yeah man ggs  ;D

i dont think ur shoto's are scrubby at all, but man i didn't know kens c.lk comes out that fast lol beating out rogs c.lp, also you got kens s.rank links down, which is pretty beast.

its good to see different combo's other than the same old ken combo's, i hate getting crossed up  >:( lol. i only know two or three combos with seth so pretty noob as,

and its good 2 see the 3 of us keeping the xbl sf4 scene alive hahaha.