• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

Shout outs!!

Started by stereomonkey, May 05, 2009, 10:25:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluxcore

shit you only need about 3 combos with seth anyway, not that there are many chars where you need to know more than 3!
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

xpunch

when i think about it, your totally right haha, but wen i play seth i feel like i whore his Hyakuretsukyaku - spin kicks, pretty much all the the combo's i do end with his spin kicks lol

Its cool once you hit them with a spin kick combo and light sonic fadc teleport and do it again = dizzy, hes a very fun char to play, he also makes random aus players rage on me after a few games.

B BOY DRAW2

Shee-it...I rage just trying to GET a game with you bruv!!!  :)

I think it might be my connection that failed us today...?
I bliss...like the fist...of the mantis...
Those who oppose get dropped and hit the canvas.

xpunch

i was raging hardout telling every1 2 get off the net lol, my bro was on the other xbox playing mw2 online my other bro was playing mario kart wii online and my sis was downloading her mudd as loving doving music.

So pretty much looked like it was my connection since i live in mangere, we don't get adsl 2 until next year so its super slow adsl 1 connections lol soz man.

Ballzax

ggs last night xpunch, nice rog and seth! You're pretty cheeky with your taunts and your dizzy delayed finishes LOL
Fun games, sorry i had to run, was getting hassled by wifey and all that.

Gankatron

Snap! You so taunt on purpose bro!

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

lol xpunch  is the worst/heavy taunter ive ever met , gotta like it tho when he eats a fat combo afterwards so that makes me lol lol lol
sorry J haha
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Taunting makes you cool. Fact.

Taunting after you dizzy your opponent makes you the worlds biggest wanker. Not in a good way either. Also Fact.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Ballzax

Quote from: ILL_BILL on March 25, 2010, 04:24:50 PM
Taunting makes you cool. Fact.

Taunting after you dizzy your opponent makes you the worlds biggest wanker. Not in a good way either. Also Fact.

LOL, He didn't taunt while I was dizzy, just took his time while doing a little dance ( I dont try to mash out of dizzys if I don't have much life left ) before the final jab lol.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Awww bro, i didnt think he did. Jay is too manly for that shit anyway. Im just saying is all.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Ballzax

Oh I see, didnt want to start a taunt war....there was already one on ozhadou :)
I added you Bill but I'm still pending....keen to play when you are?
Had a decent connection with xpunch so I'm hoping it will be good with you too

xpunch

GGs ballzax ryu always gives me trouble, once i get ahead on health i try and rush rush rush then get srk fadc ultra'd  :(

Nice ryu bro, you got that super focus attack pressure that Hue(cr8zykilla) has, very good ryu bro.

Oh mann lol i only taunt 2 be funny  :P, just to take the seriousness outa the game and make it more laughable and fun, because when i get too serious i rage out on my stick and spit out anger comments lol, then i get the damager from the mrs  :-[

also if i get combo'd after the cheeky taunts i laugh so hard and say "yah bastard" aye U-Man lol. But seriously i dont mean to be an ultimate douche or anything.

Sorry to all the ppl iv taunted even to Hue at the giga singles tourny last year when i Headbutt xx Taunt when it was suppose to be ultra  :D

It's just for the lolz ppl im not a wanker  :P ;D :D ima a cool guy 8).

stereomonkey

Nice.  Anyone up for some games of Marvel tonight?  Just throwing that out there ;)
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

stereomonkey

Think I might take back that request :(
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

massi4h

Yeah you don't like playing Marvel with me lol.