• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

Shout outs!!

Started by stereomonkey, May 05, 2009, 10:25:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

massi4h

GGs over the last few days, still haven't played bill yet and sorry about my gay ass capped internet lol.

Having heaps of fun with Ibuki but atm it's just gimmicks mostly, so I need to learn her pokes and shit, not just try to knock down and mix up.

But a couple things about akuma vs dudley, yeah a good rushdown works, but like ground fireballs from near half screen can be punished by duck to upper I think and rolling thunder. It even goes through mid screen air fireballs. Tatsu to sweep doesn't work on him and when he's ducking the second hit of HK whiffs. Teleports can be punished with MGP but not if I have Ultra 2 haha. I still think it's a good matchup cause Dudley has shit all pokes and he seems to be rushdown and land cool combos so I don't know why I'm not playing him more.

Lennysaurus

Actually bil, Rufus vs Sim is 6-4 in Rufus favour. 

Rufus can change his jump arc to get around sims anti airs, so he can get in pretty ewell compared to the rest of the cast.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: The Lenny 2.0 on May 04, 2010, 09:42:28 AM
Actually bil, Rufus vs Sim is 6-4 in Rufus favour. 

Rufus can change his jump arc to get around sims anti airs, so he can get in pretty ewell compared to the rest of the cast.

Fuck really? WTF did i read?

I take it back then.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

xpunch

ggs boiz, super long ggs post coming up  :D oh just read my post and soz but the haha's and the lolz' and the  ;D's thats how i write lol

stu - thanks bro, but i dont know how to punish a simple psyco crusher lol it seems that the recovery on it is too good for dudley haha lenny put the psyco crusher to good use against me lol even went through rolling thunda. oh and bisons pokey pokes are a pain lol needa learn to cross counter instead of FA'ing all day. anyways your bison makes me rage... slighty  ;D

the lenny - getting some good matches going with you bro, we built abit of guy vs dudley rivalry since brads, playing you is abit of a bonus coz i don't panic much now haha and  its funny how one of us can rape 1round then next round be the one getting raped, mostly me tho getting da sneaker to the face alot. throwing out random pokes at full screen can really be annoying for an ex MGP, i gota get outa the habbit of falling for your baits and using a jet uppercut just to get the taget combo in the face and mixed up from then on... i like the guessing games tho fun as hell ggs.
as for Sim i just wana punish his skinny man body lol but its so hard trying to get in, then when im in i still find it pretty hard landing combos, i gotta remember to never jump in on you when your in the corner or else its a c.lk slide grap and 3 punches on my head haha also another fun match up for dudley, tho im no expert  ;D

flux - sorry bout my lag the other day just got recapped @ middnight today. but man juri's purple circle kicks are just too good against dudley, that move stops all dudleys special moves and jump in's jump overs and everything else lol. i think only if i block i can punish, but it does prove a hard match for dudley well for my dudley lol and her c.lk or c.mk into circle kicks keeps me trying to block low then i get overheaded by her jumping-special kick kick kick move, i was just lost as, i trying to get in at all costs but juri wanted to stay a virgin hahaha ggs bro oh and nice rose too.

U-man - i dont know how to punish the heavy "juggar kick" i thought i could c.jab into wateva but just get "rising juggar". pretty tricky with the dash into throw on wake up while im sitting back waiting for a rising jaguar. and that s.hk poke is dumb haha hits me out of FA gota cross counter that move too just like bisons pokes. got sum good combo's going with Adon bro and shot for not spamming jaguar xx kick rising jaguar all day instead mixing it up with mid screen overhead jagguar tooths and landing them  ;). oh just watch out when using ex jaguar when i  have ultra i can see your body turn yellow then i activate my ultra.

b-boy - bro that guile is looking super tight, making it hard for dudley to get in, feels like a mission trying to get some damage down on him, plus good use of flash kicks, im sitting there thinking you don't got FK charged, then just when im about to land my j.hk....FLASH lol and mean execution on the flash explosion watched a match where i think you hot lenny not to sure cant remember.

massiah - damn ibuki vortex i was trying a bunch of different things to see what gets me out of it but it depends on when you throw ur dagger i know you can punch the daggers outa the air but once you have me crossed up i get a dagger or shuriken or wateva in the back of my leg then taget combo neck breaker then starts ova, im still lost on what to do when im in the vortex lol ex jet upper got me out a few times  ;D. as for your akuma i forgot that you can teleport u2 haha i thought i would punish ur telly with my heavy MGP but then OWNED haha bicth never happen again lol, oh and cross counter works like a charm on akuma's demon flips, cross up tatsu and that double standing heavy kick. rolling thunda  ;D. also thanks for showing me that duds sweep beats out rogs wake up headbutt some tricks il try and use when i play fong muhahahaha

Bill - bro ur mak is coming along pretty good that dash forward into command grab is trouble lol her super fast dash makes it abit confusing on where the hell she is haha was getting pretty hard for me after awhile trying to get combo's in on wake up, i needa learn how to punish a normal whiff'd throw, but im sure your mak will be quite dangerous soon and stop taunting me with mak after you land a combo and when your up on health lolz. as for your elf man hes come along way the rsf  x5 or 6 is beatly when you land it, its a pain when im knocked down lol mix up game is solid bro, but i stole lenny's idea when knocked down just spin the stick in ultra motion then once i see a c.hk slide push PPP then corkscrew cross - the end. but for realz bro ur elf's pretty hard to take down ggs.

OG OG OG OG - bro another good guile, making it hard for me to get in with the overheads, taget combos and all that other combo goodness lol, i just try my best to rush down and hopefully get the W ggs bro.

oh man sorry if i havent put up the other dudes i played this is taking ages lolz ggs boiz...

Keep it classy 

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

GG's U man, lenny as always.

And GG's to Grith Tron. Some fun Random matches. I hate teching throws online. You seem to have it down though lol.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

ggs to everyone ive played with lately
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

GGs DVS/Buda. No laughing at my awful Makoto/DeeJay. That dude playing Juri was alright. I should jump on PSN and get some games in with Hue, since ive got no idea what im doing in that match.

And GG's Oldballzax. Fuck, i kept missing shit that works in vanilla. They nerfed the hitbox on the tortilla, so i need to rethink my spacing since im not doing it safely at the moment. Kept eating dragons. And i need to do random splashes less. Kept eating dragons. And i need to be less predictable with my mixup game in general. Kept eating dragons. Good overall though. Dont underestimate the range on my FA. :P

Fuck, I REALLY need to learn to tech throws online. Im pretty bad offline, but my throw teching has been appalling since super dropped.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Shot for the games Jay.

First time with Adon, and im finding him a lot more fun than Dee Jay and Makoto. Wonder if ill get bored with him within a matter of days like those two. :P I need to learn more shit with him outside of lolololJAGUARKICKlololol. Every time i see myself block your EX MGU, i think, yay, -8 frames, time to punish, only to find that im being hit by UP-PAH-CUT. Online + slow brain = fail. Your stupid infuriating dudley is getting real good now though.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

xpunch

shot bill, yeah i was surprised to see Adon and i was like aww fuck... haha i don't know what to do agaisnt him and his throw is really fast well.. it seems really fast, is there a kara in there or something coz it felt like you were grabbing me from ages away lol. ggs bro the u-mans Adon is pretty good might have to mirror match him to find out more things. as iv been mirror matching that aussie guy 'idunnoy' with dudley and he showed me a bunch of new things i was never using i.e f.mk xx mixup. as dudz f.mk beats out throws as the right distance and beats out duds non ex up-pah-cut pretty cool tho. surprised you were getting Adon's links down for the first time jamming.

ggs budafist
good ken, blanka, juri.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Aww i did all his trials except the last one, so i had the link timing sussed. Theyre a little weird, you have to link them slower, but it feels like theres a massive window to hit them. But yea that last trial is pissing me off. Mostly coz its not that hard, i just keep fucking it up.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Quadruple O.G.

shout to xpunch, bro your dudley got me lovin the corner haha! and yr guy.. always a pleasure

Def shouts to lenny coz even tho yr sim smashes me it's stil mad fun tryna figure out how to get in there and shot for those juri tips

xpunch

Quote from: ILL_BILL on May 07, 2010, 05:50:20 PM
Aww i did all his trials except the last one, so i had the link timing sussed. Theyre a little weird, you have to link them slower, but it feels like theres a massive window to hit them. But yea that last trial is pissing me off. Mostly coz its not that hard, i just keep fucking it up.

yeah i remember doing Adon's cr.lk x2 into rising jaguar it looks like you can just link it in easy like a ken or ryu combo but man it was a pain in the arse, just like dudleys overhead xx cr.jab xx s.hk xx Special Move so dumb when you miss it yet so beneficial when u land it. Like when you killed me off with the c.lk x2 xx rj xx fadc xx ultra xx ahahhahahahhaha rest in peace........ KO!!!!!

Quote from: Quadruple O.G. on May 07, 2010, 05:58:01 PM
shout to xpunch, bro your dudley got me lovin the corner haha! and yr guy.. always a pleasure

Def shouts to lenny coz even tho yr sim smashes me it's stil mad fun tryna figure out how to get in there and shot for those juri tips

ggs bro man your guile is pretty hard to get in on, just makes me wna punch those sonic booms lol. oh and for Guy i just try my best to copy lennys Guy from the replay channel haha but i fail big time  ;D

DVS

Shout outs to Ill Bill and X Punch for games on the Xbox network last night (I was Rose & Vega)....was jamming on Budafists account......Good to see you guys progressing with new characters....

Xpunch you cracked Buda & me up when you taunted J'anus'nz 3 times in the last round beating for payback.... ;D

Bill you cained him twice in a row wif El Fuerte U2.....Buda and I were like whooooaaa!  :o ......Your Makotos not that bad cuz...it's fucking hard to close space wif her......I was like 'run away, run away'.....

Budas Blanka was the damager......starting to get on everyones nerves....just cut it out bro...geez

Loving Rose's U2 a.k.a balls of fury......or as I like to call them a 'soul teabag'.... ::)

"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

budafist

shitchea good games.

damn xpunch your dudley is a whole new kind of wickedness.
you can adapt within 1 round. it takes me 1 month :(
Although I was stoked with that hop/super, hop/ultra, 3/4 health comeback lol.

bill, your Makoto's showing potential, but could see you fuerte wasnt as consistant as usual.

I apologize for my srcubby ass Juri, I know she requires more skill than I've learnt thus far but I just have so much fun playing her.........dirty slut.

the tweaks to Rose has made me really hesitant fighting dvs now. I thought her Ultra 2 looked shit, buts its usefull as. it seems like the balls can cross you up when she jumps at you.

also Maoriwazza had some good skills with alot of the cast.

"Fuck, I REALLY need to learn to tech throws online. Im pretty bad offline, but my throw teching has been appalling since super dropped."   
same here. xpunch was getting free throws all damn day on me before. even when I try and tech. is the window smaller in super? just seems alot harder, or just doesnt FUCKING TECH. 

was that Juri  'comicbookwookie'? yeah he was quite solid.
The motherfucken answer lies in the heart of motherfucken battle!

xpunch

ggs DVS i was finding it hard to get in on your Rose, was getting fustrated whenever i got pushed out after getting 0 dmg on you lol, your Rose is pretty solid bro, hard for me to take her down like a gentlemen, i was gna do the rage switch to Balrog but what good wud that do me when im trying to learn Dudley  ;D.

As for J'anus'nz he taunted me first lol i was raging when i lost, but yeah me and him have abit of beef since the early times of SF4 Rufus vs Balrog beef. I couldn't beat him once until i turtled up and started getting a few wins. Up's to him tho for teaching me the Balrog vs Rufus match up that i struggled with big time.

budafist i think your Ken is pretty good as 2 adapting during a match, i kept ducking into your f.mk a few times in later games we had. I cant really punish ken's Srk's at all and i don't even try to counter hit your double light punch srk seems like a safe way to build meter, tho im no ken expert.