• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Shout outs!!

Started by stereomonkey, May 05, 2009, 10:25:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

haha J you got a new fan club member ....

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

xpunch

haha he also msg'd me saying he worte about us on ozhadou askn if any has played my Dudley or ur Adon, pretty cool dude tho, but i was telling him not to post my name up on ozh.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

i think hes the aussie version of mark charteris tbh lol

ggs by the way punch , that ex machinegun thing into ultra midscreen is insane
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

xpunch

oh yeah it kinda does poo damage tho, better for corner juggles. but man those Adon neutral jump jaguar tooth keeps owning me lol nice use of that move tho and mean punishing on my back dashing. oh yeah btw I hate ex jaguar kick xx ultra lol

JackSmash

lol I think this is the same guy that raged at me on PC and gave me a lecture on "getting good".

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Yea my fuerte was pretty ass in those fights. Kept throwing out dumb wall jumps and going for too many fa's. I like the 10 hit RAF too much. Even though I've only got 10 hits 5 times in actual matches since super dropped, that's still 5 times more than vanilla haha.

And shot u man. Give a bother some adon tips today at oh apac.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

DVS

Quote from: xpunch on May 07, 2010, 11:40:56 PM
ggs DVS i was finding it hard to get in on your Rose, was getting fustrated whenever i got pushed out after getting 0 dmg on you lol, your Rose is pretty solid bro, hard for me to take her down like a gentlemen, i was gna do the rage switch to Balrog but what good wud that do me when im trying to learn Dudley  ;D.

As for J'anus'nz he taunted me first lol i was raging when i lost, but yeah me and him have abit of beef since the early times of SF4 Rufus vs Balrog beef. I couldn't beat him once until i turtled up and started getting a few wins. Up's to him tho for teaching me the Balrog vs Rufus match up that i struggled with big time.

Cheers man -I've been watching heaps of top level Rose players in action and trying to find weaknesses in the new character line up. The buffs have really made her a contender.....but I have to admit your Dudley is hard to stop once he's in....Gentleman is safe after a lot of his specials, corner is a horrible place to be with Duders.... :-\

Yeah I saw J-"anus"nz taunting in the previous game.....that Lp,Lp,L,p, Mp, Hp Convict link is fuct...when he's finished he's safe...if you try to counter, he blocks and starts it up again...looks like Cody is the new Ken. His Rufus is pretty good, but he deserved the taunt man.....when you left I went on a Rose rampage as heaps of Akuma were online.....reflect, reflect, reflect.....soul teabag! ;D
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

Rorooze

DVS you finally all hooked up on XBL? Add me :p

DVS

Quote from: Rorooze on May 08, 2010, 05:23:03 PM
DVS you finally all hooked up on XBL? Add me :p

Still waiting on a second hand xbox :( a 20GB is $288 at EB Games....but they have no idea when they're coming in next  :(.....120Gb is $387..but it's a bit outta my price range at the mo......so I'm saving and waiting.....

You can catch me on Budafist's account until then...hopefully only a couple more weeks..... :-\
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

Barnstorm

Quote from: DVS on May 08, 2010, 05:36:37 PM
Still waiting on a second hand xbox :( a 20GB is $288 at EB Games....but they have no idea when they're coming in next  :(.....120Gb is $387..but it's a bit outta my price range at the mo......so I'm saving and waiting.....

You can catch me on Budafist's account until then...hopefully only a couple more weeks..... :-\

you shud get 1 with games and trade them in to get ssf4 free
normally works out cheaper than buying xbox + game

also gg buda sorry had to dash for dinner
thawk vs juri was interestin trying to get round fire balls and figure out how to punish that stupid dive kick

Orochi

GG's to anyone I've played online, I hang around the ranked area late at night, Juri'ing the three people around...

budafist

I'll add you tonight Orochi,
I too have been Juri'n all up in that shit (with mixed results)

Been having trouble finding games lately. I just get the "no matches found" bullshit.
I can only create match and invite the scumbags from my friends list.
The motherfucken answer lies in the heart of motherfucken battle!

massi4h

Yeah most of us change our flag to Australia when we wanna find games online cause their's many of them to play with.

Orochi

you can change your flag?!

man... if only i knew

zos'la

Quote from: massi4h on May 10, 2010, 06:41:10 PM
Yeah most of us change our flag to Australia when we wanna find games online cause their's many of them to play with.

oic lucky I Browse here, never knew u can change flags!!! I know you can change region to all...
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.