• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Shout outs!!

Started by stereomonkey, May 05, 2009, 10:25:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

massi4h

Yeah but changing to AU allows us to play with Aussies (who there are much more of and I have no problems with 95% of the connections) and then since pretty much all of the NZers have switched over we can still play with eachother anyway. Usually when one of us creates an endless rooms just us NZers play with eachother, so just jump in the party if you see one of us online.

HoneyBadger

Yeah umm I get better connections with Aus than most NZ players =/
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

B BOY DRAW2

Yeah...I did it for 1 day...and it was a pretty sweet day...got a lot of games.

But I have switched back to NZ locale...and in the last 2 days I have begun to get more and more NZ games!
I think the scene is picking up faster now  :)
I bliss...like the fist...of the mantis...
Those who oppose get dropped and hit the canvas.

Rorooze

cheers for the games last night lenny, nice to get some game time against some of the newer characters since I haven't really played against them except juri/deejay

DVS

Shout outs to Jack and Fong...I'm assuming smashbros is yous fullas.....close games and good come backs  ;)

Really enjoying being online...as i've never actually owned an XBaux.....if you haven't already added me please do so.....

DVSFIST
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

fluxcore

GREAT GAMES LAST NIGHT LENNY BRO

ALL YOUR CHARS ARE AMAZING, WE HAD GOOD CLOSE MATCHES

SEE YOU IN THE XBL PARTY NEXT TIME FOR MORE HEADSET BATTLES
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Lennysaurus

Quote from: fluxcore on May 24, 2010, 08:09:26 AM
GREAT GAMES LAST NIGHT LENNY BRO

ALL YOUR CHARS ARE AMAZING, WE HAD GOOD CLOSE MATCHES

SEE YOU IN THE XBL PARTY NEXT TIME FOR MORE HEADSET BATTLES

OMG TOTAL LOLS!!!

I WAS AT FIRST LIKE WTF, THEN LIKE NO WAY, AND THEN MY FRIEND JENNY WAS LIKE "TOTALLY!!!"

SEE YOU NEXT TIME KBYE!

lol that made me giggle.  GGs to everyone I played, time to level my ibuki up some... finally got that stupid vortex going on.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

waza

Quote from: ILL_BILL on May 17, 2010, 02:16:27 PM
If youre anything like me, youre playing fuerte because he is more fun than a greased up stripper on a bouncy castle. Just think of runaway as a tool to open up your opponent, so you can unleash the mexican okizime upon them. Means to an end, as it were.

But when youre fighting shithouse Akumas, (or good akumas who dont really know the matchup :P) by all means, knock them down, and then rape them. Brutally.

Thats exactly why i play him haha ;D scrub akumas literally get raped with el. ex quac to escape pressure gets punished with s.rh combos meaty slides on his wake up dont work either ... :o

is baiting the only way??

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Meaty wake up slides and even shower kicks are a great option, provided you dont overuse them. Most akumas will try to teleport out of your wakeup game, but a well-timed meaty slide recovers in time to punish the teleport with whatever you like almost. Ultra/run-> slide are generally the best/easiest options.

Using guac to escape is usually not a great plan. Best just to block the vortex and wait for a hole to escape through.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Orochi

Cheers for the games Lenny! I just have to work out my direction of blocking against kunai crossups : D

stereomonkey

I found it frustrating against your Ibuki last night Lenny (as you well heard, lol).  I totaly think she is a far more useful character than Guy imo and as you said she suits your "press heaps of buttons and keep doing stuff" style  but I do think lag had a bit of an effect last night.  That and also not being able to hear you properly so fix your mic bro.

GG's, will need to watch Ibuki match up vids.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: stereomonkey on May 25, 2010, 02:23:45 PM
I found it frustrating against your Ibuki last night Lenny (as you well heard, lol).  I totaly think she is a far more useful character than Guy imo and as you said she suits your "press heaps of buttons and keep doing stuff" style  but I do think lag had a bit of an effect last night.  That and also not being able to hear you properly so fix your mic bro.

GG's, will need to watch Ibuki match up vids.

CRY MOAR NUB
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

stereomonkey

Okay, so instead of being a serious post I should just edit all post to Birry Wong since this is the only contribution to the website.

I think i'm  over this place tbh.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.