• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

WWBWD?

Main Menu

Shout outs!!

Started by stereomonkey, May 05, 2009, 10:25:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Jay you bastard whats your new GT? You havent given me a friend request.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

xpunch

Lenny, Barnstorm GGs boiz my mics stuffed, you's can hear me but I cant hear you's. I have to wiggle the wire around to try and hear your douchey voices lolz (no offence).

Man i hate try'n to chase down Ibuki and Vega. I needa a better gameplan than j.hk jab jab throw = tech lolz, still good to try and learn match ups tho.

I was trying my os options on your backdash Lenny but whenever I tried it you never backdashed   >:( haha awesome Ibuki bro and thanks for baiting my FA into neck breaker, everytime I blocked your FA you dash in, dash back, neckbreaker i gota get outta the habbit of doing FA'ing for nothing im sure you know what im talking about  ;D, you got me like 5 times in a row without me realizing wtf you were doing lolz. Replay channel = ON.

Barnstorm that jump in hp(i think) with Vega is pretty beast, it beat out Dudleys s.mk aa and sims s.hk aa and it does abit of damage too with the double slash when you land. Nasty 3hit combo. Cross counter just didn't work for me at all i kept getting izuna'd all day lol ggs bro. I hate it when you bock my attacks all i hear is vega's metal claw sound ching, ching, ching, tech, and then ching, ching, ching, tech again lol

GGs Gamogo
Always intense when playing your Akuma just as it is playing Jacks and Mason's. Tho your playstyle is somewhat similar to theres with the s.hk double hit i can sometimes see it coming after I jump a fireball.

But the 3 of you's have different mix games which is cool and I like feeling the pressure, kinda gets me thinking as to what my next move should be, instead of mashing out ex jet upper.

When your in its hard to tell what your going to do next esp with the late air tatsu that crosses up in the last second got me good there. Mason uses that too but doesn't delay it as much as you do. It was good playing you bro.

fluxcore

Quote from: xpunch on May 28, 2010, 06:58:10 PM
it does abit of damage too with the double slash when you land. Nasty 3hit combo.

Lol, wait until he learns the rest of the combo :)
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

xpunch

Quote from: fluxcore on May 28, 2010, 08:33:47 PM
Lol, wait until he learns the rest of the combo :)

theres more to that combo?? damn it, im jumping into training mode now lol. Im just guessing here but can you ex izuna off it and/or ultra? Ima try it out now. I don't like that deep jump in though esp when im on the receiving end, next time im going for the block no more aa  ;D

Barnstorm

Quote from: xpunch on May 29, 2010, 12:28:25 PM
theres more to that combo?? damn it, im jumping into training mode now lol. Im just guessing here but can you ex izuna off it and/or ultra? Ima try it out now. I don't like that deep jump in though esp when im on the receiving end, next time im going for the block no more aa  ;D

yeah its j.hp, hp, c.mp xx ex barcelona attack
ggs yesturday bro still dont know how to deal wit focus attack with some of my characters

bro i dont know if you could hear me yesturday but i was trying to grab all your focus attacks with izuna dont think i managed it once seems really hard

went in to training mode to practice for next time

xpunch

yeah i was finding that weird as you never mis'd a grab whenever i used Cross Counter but when i FA'd, Vega would always slash instead of grab. I think its because dudleys FA pushs him forward slightly, i don't know. Yeeeeooooowwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: xpunch on May 29, 2010, 12:51:54 PM
yeah i was finding that weird as you never mis'd a grab whenever i used Cross Counter but when i FA'd, Vega would always slash instead of grab. I think its because dudleys FA pushs him forward slightly, i don't know. Yeeeeooooowwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!

Hit the nail on the head. When some chars do a FA, they move their hitboxes back a bit. Akuma is the most obvious culprit, but a lot of characters do it without it appearing to have moved very much at all. Its why when i go for a crossup splash or something with fuerte and someone goes for a focus, and that shit DOES NOT cross up when it would if they were just standing there blocking. (Mental note: Dont splash. Ever.)

With Vega, because he has to be right on top of you for the izuna to come out, if the focus shifts the opposing character enough, it throws the perception off and the slash will come out. If the focus starts early, then vega ca easily see where he is supposed to input the command for the izuna, but if the focus is reactionary, it makes it more difficult.

If you want the izuna drop against someone focus happy, it might serve you well to aim slightly behind where you normally would. But i dont play vega though, so meh.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

ggs to dvs last night, that purple punch you kept doing with rose kept breaking up my set ups, it was hard to get in at times lol and if by chance i do get in close thats when i try and do as much damage as possible :)

oh and mr birry wong my gamer tag is stoleurpayola, i've already added you yah nub haha
abel ultra 2 = the most hated among the community

DVS

Quote from: wick3d wayz on May 30, 2010, 12:57:26 AM
ggs to dvs last night, that purple punch you kept doing with rose kept breaking up my set ups, it was hard to get in at times lol and if by chance i do get in close thats when i try and do as much damage as possible :)

ggs -cheers man....I was just trying to keep your Makato the fuck away from me...goddam she can deal damage  :o....mash c. mp saved me a couple of times  :P that was a good Endless to be on...some good players came and went (who was that other Makoto?)....gutted I lost that Rose mirror....don't know if you saw it....went right to the wire.
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

ggs to blackstar and birry wong last night, damn you blackstar and your shoryuken through my strong feint karakusa haha next time i'll just stick to the fierce feint strong instead lol

and to bill damn had some mean games last night, it was flippin hard to guess your mix ups, as soon as you knock me to the ground i was like "oh crap". thanks for the tip of focus or backdashing, i used that a couple of times in our matches, i started to neutral jump just to..............see what it was like during your mix ups haha learn as i go.

fark that ultra 2 is freakin beast, fast and takes of heapz.

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

Quote from: DVS on May 30, 2010, 11:01:32 AM
ggs -cheers man....I was just trying to keep your Makato the fuck away from me...goddam she can deal damage  :o....mash c. mp saved me a couple of times  :P that was a good Endless to be on...some good players came and went (who was that other Makoto?)....gutted I lost that Rose mirror....don't know if you saw it....went right to the wire.

that purple punch had some sick priority bro. i think the other makoto player is something oz, can't remember, he must not have been that good if i can't remember his name haha that other rose player is poison finger

DVS

Quote from: wick3d wayz on May 31, 2010, 01:51:01 AM
that purple punch had some sick priority bro. i think the other makoto player is something oz, can't remember, he must not have been that good if i can't remember his name haha that other rose player is poison finger

Yeah it saves me most of the time....."bzzt, bzzt, bzzt" I found out that Makoto's pokes are pretty good too though....

Yeah I was just watching you too have a sick mirror match......Yeah I know Poison Finger......Guna exact my revenge later tonight.....he's guna get  a soul teabag
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Yea GG's Jay and U man. Id been up since 5am and i was tired as fuck, so i kept missing real dumb shit, but realistically its probably no worse than when im on form anyway. :P

Your Mak is real nice Jay. Fucking karakusa -> s.mp -> karakusa was annoying as fuck. And i kept trying to interrupt your karakusas with stuff and failing at it. Seeing myself in a karakusa when you have ultra stocked made me sad.

Props to sticking with her as well. Shes retardedly hard to keep momentum with, which is why i dropped her.

But yea, careful of those jumps and focus attacks, ill give you some casuals if youre at giga on friday and hopefully not cock up all my punishes.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

ggs to xpunch and enzed last night. damn you xpunch for beasting me and enzed all last night lol when ever you started to get your block string together on my makoto in the corner, absolutely murdered me bro haha all i could do was try and tech your throws....but i couldn't even do that lol

best dudley i've played against brada

xpunch

ggs boys

wicked - bro your makoto is crazy with those damn normals lol. I was trying to out normals your ass but that mak is to fast for the gentlemen. Both you and enzed had me on panic mode, once you got ur cross up or hit confirmss i had to revert to dumb man mode and mash the ex jet upper's all day. But man i gotta make sure im sticking out jabs in that match up coz that dash of hers is beastly esp dash into command grab into combo or ultra shes pretty dangerous. Even on wake up that ex chop the ground is to good as an anti air and the ex grab makes me wana jump in on wake up lol. always good to have a jam with you bro ggs.

lenny - man YOUR Ibuki is annoying lol she reminds of Sim with all the full screen shenanigans, while im trying to hunt her down i just get owned. So i realized that i gotta be patient and tried different things, but still i was finding it hard lol. And how you make that kunai cross up, safe on block is just beastly i was trying to figure out what i could do to punish but those kicks push me out too far and i cant jump in coz they trip me up lol. Once i get pushed out ur back in control again with the kunai throwing, i know a few things that i can punish with Dudley but once you found out you changed ur gameplan lol ggs bro.