• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

Shout outs!!

Started by stereomonkey, May 05, 2009, 10:25:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingpiccolo

GGs bill and jack

good to finally play some dudes on xbox it feels wierd comin over from the ps3 and getting use to the timing and stuff again.

Barnstorm

Quote from: BIRRY WONG on July 03, 2010, 06:04:10 PM
GGs Jack and Ioane.

Fuck Jack you get away with some retarded stuff. I like how you option select everything you do with Ryu though. It means i have to think twice about using my EX bar as a potential escape. Also, buy a mic you wanker.

And Ioane your fei is real good. Its about time i got some experience against him. Seems like a pretty terrible match for Fuerte though. I know ive got a really strong option select on wakeup against fei that i will have to actually bother learning now.

I really shouldnt play online at all. I get WAY too angry when i miss a throw tech.

This also makes me rage so hard

kingpiccolo

ggs barnstorm played a few rank matches with you today before i had to go to work.

in other news feis counter ultra should go for this long

fluxcore

GGs jack and euan!

lol Jack I hate a couple of mini-rages last night but it wasn't so bad. You just hit me with a few throws that I swear I was teching :P Also I now understand why lenny gets so mad playing vs Juri online, punishing pinwheel is a bitch :/ And those jumpins that I kept thinking would crossup, block the other way, NOPE normal side -_-

Good shit realising I was mashing throw tech though so did empty jumpin with Ryu and just DPed :/

Really keen to play your Akuma more though!
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

stereomonkey

Marvel/HDR night tonight?
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

Rorooze

if I'm on I'm keen for ssf4/hdremix. Not marvel though.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: Rorooze on July 06, 2010, 08:50:40 AM

You disgust me.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

good games to blackstar and enzed :)
abel ultra 2 = the most hated among the community

Barnstorm

Quote from: Rorooze on July 06, 2010, 08:50:40 AM

Ban him

fluxcore

I'm not keen for hdr OR mvc!
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

IR U IM B IL E

GGs to jack (smashbros) and ctrlalttehl33t the other night.

I couldn't help but notice though when watching the replays and finding out that some people use turbo. And not just with mash characters but with everyone. Can anyone tell me how using turbo with Ryu could make things easier?

Not naming names but it wasnt you Jack.

;)
"...there's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens."

JackSmash

Lennysaurus

Quote from: IR U IM B IL E on July 07, 2010, 06:03:50 PM
GGs to jack (smashbros) and ctrlalttehl33t the other night.

I couldn't help but notice though when watching the replays and finding out that some people use turbo. And not just with mash characters but with everyone. Can anyone tell me how using turbo with Ryu could make things easier?

Not naming names but it wasnt you Jack.

;)

You can use it to hit some links easier.  Its pretty nooby thing to do though, and isn't allowed in any of our tournaments.

Try it with ryu.  Turn Feirce turbo on and Toward and hold the button for the forward moving punch, then hold down and feirce for the crouch feirce, and then mash on down+forward while still holding the button down for the dp.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

JackSmash

That ctrlalttehl33t guy is terribad. I've ran into him randomly for ages now.......he's still doing the same stuff (no fundamentals/ mash dp).
Tried to troll the forums once before as well. Ironically, something about turbo.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

It's shit as though and works LESS affective. I tried to use it ages ago, and was like ' fuck , my mashing is better than this shit'.

Quite dissapointed , i was willing to cheat and still am haha.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!