• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Shout outs!!

Started by stereomonkey, May 05, 2009, 10:25:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Yea GG's Andy and Euan.

Fuck. I must never use Dhalsim again. I dont think ive ever been that mad at SF4 before.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

zos'la

Thanks for games Euan, Bill and iRumble?

Was good to have a late night sesh Euan lol.... im so tired at work today its not funny.. woke up at 6 AM for work -.-
anyways~~ thanks to u  guys for letting me try shit out while playing.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

IR U IM B IL E

yeah that's me. just 'rumble' tho. i just like to make the name look flashy, kinda like how my guile is  ;)

"...there's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens."

zos'la

hehe all good.
good to test out some of my chars, ur guile is pretty good^^ hope to play ur brothers DH?

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: zosla on August 06, 2010, 08:15:09 AM
Thanks for games Euan, Bill and iRumble?

Was good to have a late night sesh Euan lol.... im so tired at work today its not funny.. woke up at 6 AM for work -.-
anyways~~ thanks to u  guys for letting me try shit out while playing.

yeah i was tired as too had to get up at 630 :(
ggs tho
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

Skullator

GG's to all today! Buda, Jacksmash, Zosla, Mason, Wicked, Enzzed

Look forward to more

budafist

been some really fun games on xbl lately.
cool to have some psn traitors cross over to the superior platform ;) 

Skull your chun is pretty damn crisp, she hands out the damage like its a free promotional offer.

andy, you sonofabitch :P go back to psn lol.  you just smash shit up with any character. I have nightmares about tiger knee.

also B Boy, I like playing your guile its a real close match which just comes down to who reads the best.  I keep trying to bait flash kicks, but only get them when when my guards down.

and always good playin U-man, dont get to play you that often.

oh yeah skull: last night DVS was over, so the Rose,Vega & Ryu was him. (this will always be the case if you see those char on my account)

The motherfucken answer lies in the heart of motherfucken battle!

DVS

Quote from: budafist on August 08, 2010, 09:45:01 AM
been some really fun games on xbl lately.
cool to have some psn traitors cross over to the superior platform ;) 

Skull your chun is pretty damn crisp, she hands out the damage like its a free promotional offer.

oh yeah skull: last night DVS was over, so the Rose,Vega & Ryu was him. (this will always be the case if you see those char on my account)

Word Skull GG's man - real close Rose and Chun battles.....her pokes are fucking retardly quick.....

Awesome Chun mirror with Andy on endless as well right down to the wire -3 U2 in one round...fark

Andy ditto what Buda said.....
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

Skullator

Noted, gg's to the both of ya's then.

Yeah I really enjoy Chun vs Rose matchup, played it heaps with Hydro.

Skullator

Gg's tonight lads, sucks on the disconnects again Wicked :( But at least we got our Mak mirror haha.

zos'la

haha been a good weekend, I could only play a few games cozI don't want my GF to feel bored. :(
My cousn was playing most of the game with DVS\ Budafist and Skull.... the only game that I played was teh ones u guys lost :P he uses balrog alot and I was teaching him while he was playing u guys^^ still got lots to learn tho :) anyways thanks for traning with my cousin.

Skullator

Quote from: zosla on August 09, 2010, 08:26:54 AM
the only game that I played was teh ones u guys lost :P he uses balrog alot and I was teaching him while he was playing u guys^^ still got lots to learn tho :) anyways thanks for traning with my cousin.

Lol more like, it was his guile and rog, your akuma and chun. Not hard to tell. GG's

Wonder if Ryuuk is going to end up joining the Xbox section due to his YLOD on ps3 =\

zos'la

haha well the first Guile game was me playing Budafist, then he saw how I used it and tried.. but failed lawl.

scribble

GGs Skull, Mason, U-Man, Enzzed and Mak Master Jay last night. Awesome to finally get a chance to play you guys. Lookin foward to the next set ;D

"I hope the Yama Kings have mercy upon your soul, for I shall not" - Hsien-Ko

massi4h

GGs to everyone last night. Great to see you on xbl scrib. Your cammy especially is pretty mean atm.
We got team Nice Yomi all on xbox now yay. Damn you Skull and your jab mashing through everything lol.

Btw guys Enzzed is way better than he's playing. He's in aussie atm and having to play on pad lol.