• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Shout outs!!

Started by stereomonkey, May 05, 2009, 10:25:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: zosla on August 12, 2010, 12:31:15 PM
yeh, agree Bill I want to have a few matches using Sak against Furte too, just to see how it goes.
She is a weird char for Frute I would say.

I have like the matchup in my head and how to play her against Furte but want to try it out....

U gona be at Giga friday?

Yea bro. Im not working that day and my missus is in London so ill probably be the first person there. XD
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

ggs with scribbleart and savanna360. good but awkward mirror matches again scribble :) lol and damn savanna boxer is awesome, dominant like fongs, loved his cr mk, cr jab, cr mp into ex rush upper/over head and then the loops begins :o i'm stealing that for my boxer lol

i'm happy that my mak took the last few games of him even though he had a 20 something streak ;D
abel ultra 2 = the most hated among the community

Ballzax

GGS Zosla, got raped but had fun  :) , I will try to get better so I can win one.......:(

zos'la

GGs, First time online in ages, was getting frustrated by the lag >.<
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Flash

ggs zosla akuma match up was fun stupid demon palm to raging demon super kept catching me. still a good set. sagat and ryu matches were good aswell.

****Up or i'll scratch yo face with my stubby little arms!

zos'la

Quote from: martinizzle on August 16, 2010, 12:42:00 PM
ggs zosla akuma match up was fun stupid demon palm to raging demon super kept catching me. still a good set. sagat and ryu matches were good aswell.

heh, wasn't concentrating at all... my gf rang on our first game... was playing with one shoulder holding the hpone... she got pissed off at me no concentrating on talking to her after awhile so I had to leave  ><
next time^^

scribble

Quote from: [FB] WICK3D WAYZ on August 15, 2010, 01:26:41 PM
ggs with scribbleart and savanna360. good but awkward mirror matches again scribble :) lol and damn savanna boxer is awesome, dominant like fongs, loved his cr mk, cr jab, cr mp into ex rush upper/over head and then the loops begins :o i'm stealing that for my boxer lol

i'm happy that my mak took the last few games of him even though he had a 20 something streak ;D

GGs bro, I'm glad you were in the lobby to show me how you handle the boxer matchup. It doesn't look very good for Mak, but then what matchups do? lol. Props on your wins too bro ;D, I was glad one of us got a few at least hahaha.

GGs Massi4h, thanks heaps for all the games. It was awesome getting to play against pretty much the whole cast lol. Looking foward to some more :D

"I hope the Yama Kings have mercy upon your soul, for I shall not" - Hsien-Ko

Skullator

Yusssss finally found out you can rip through your friends friends lists and steal all theirs! Good stuff got all my old GFWL buddies from last year added back up.

Good set Tommy Wicked Buda and Fearless Newb!

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

Quote from: zosla on August 16, 2010, 02:23:23 PM
heh, wasn't concentrating at all... my gf rang on our first game... was playing with one shoulder holding the hpone... she got pissed off at me no concentrating on talking to her after awhile so I had to leave  ><
next time^^

lol

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

Quote from: Skullator on August 17, 2010, 12:26:20 AM
Yusssss finally found out you can rip through your friends friends lists and steal all theirs! Good stuff got all my old GFWL buddies from last year added back up.

Good set Tommy Wicked Buda and Fearless Newb!

awesome games skullator, learned quite a bit in our matches. knowing that you played scribbles mak, i assumed you knew the meaty set ups and resets so i tried to play my mak a bit different, had mix results but glad that i'm getting the experience :) your chun is BEAST!!!!!!!

ggs also to budafist, hopefully i'll get some more matches with your blanka :)

good to meet martinizel online too, enzed told me you had a solid dhalsim, i'll be looking forward to having  afew games with you bro :)

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

Quote from: scribble on August 16, 2010, 09:19:09 PM
GGs bro, I'm glad you were in the lobby to show me how you handle the boxer matchup. It doesn't look very good for Mak, but then what matchups do? lol. Props on your wins too bro ;D, I was glad one of us got a few at least hahaha.

GGs Massi4h, thanks heaps for all the games. It was awesome getting to play against pretty much the whole cast lol. Looking foward to some more :D

yeah hard bro, that match up is soooo balls. but since i played boxer myself i started to figure out how to play it, i tried baiting the headbutts cus he seemed to do it alot during mak resets and even after his blocked overheads, hence why i did karakusa, st mp, block. but you can tell he started hesitating when i started focusing right in front of him lol

massi4h

yeah ggs scrib. Thought I'd give you games with most of the characters to help prepare your new character who's coming along quite well. Your cammy is still really tough though, so I dunno who you should pick. Even your mak is good and always surprising to people who don't know the matchup.

Also ggs to Andy last night. I told you I didn't wanna use akuma online cause of my timing getting screwed up, so I thought when you said mirror you wanted a sak mirror :/ Also connection was quite bad at some times.

zos'la

@Mason
it was lame 90% of the time lol...
should come on like 10 pm lol.... 2 hours of not much lag games.. well little hahaha.

GGS to Euan, martinizel , Jonemode? and JanusNZ.
Finally get some games in without my GF on the phone wuth me...

Euan, im soo freaking tired to get up this morning.. we played till 12 am ><

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

i know , i kept yawning at work .
i got a course tommorow so i be on late again tonight around 930pm
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

zos'la

aww im soo fuuked after a business conferrence.. had too many drinks -.-.
need to wait a bit off for the alchole to go awaY before I drive home.. mm heading into yifans now wakakakak