• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

Shout outs!!

Started by stereomonkey, May 05, 2009, 10:25:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainHook

Quote from: fluxcore on September 05, 2010, 05:45:38 PM
_b

:)

Over my head. Hahah.

Quote from: massi4h on September 05, 2010, 05:51:33 PM
Yeah you instantly invite them when you've made a game first.

Nah, i mean when i start up SSF4, it tells me before the game even gets to the start screen
if someone on my friends list is playing. That's cool it does that, but it would be cooler if i could
then hit a button to say "lets play!". The fucking computer can create the game for us then
automatically. The lazy fucking thing.  ;D

Quote from: massi4h on September 05, 2010, 05:51:33 PM
It's like going to the arcade and standing outside and complaining that you can't challenge your friend yet. You actually have to put your coin in and start playing before he can join.

It may just be me, but i don't like going to the arcade by myself either. I want to know a friend is coming first, BEFORE i decide to go.
And game consoles aren't the arcade anyway. So yes, it's similar, but not in this instance. I see multi player game consoles the way i did when
i was young = a bunch of mates would get together and then go hire out some games to play from the video store. You actually
needed someone to play with before thinking about what game to get out. It's about interacting with people.

But i can see it both ways, just my way is better than everyone elses. Heheheheheh.
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

fluxcore

Quote from: CaptainHook on September 05, 2010, 06:25:25 PM
But i can see it both ways, just my way is better than everyone elses. Heheheheheh.

Oh, you'll fit in here just fine.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

CaptainHook

Lol, love it already.

I'm mostly posting shit for the sake of posting. Gotta get my post count up innit.

Should be working. Back to it. :D

Rorooze

Quote from: CaptainHook on September 05, 2010, 06:25:25 PM
Nah, i mean when i start up SSF4, it tells me before the game even gets to the start screen
if someone on my friends list is playing. That's cool it does that, but it would be cooler if i could
then hit a button to say "lets play!". The fucking computer can create the game for us then
automatically. The lazy fucking thing.  ;D

Yeah but it tells you if people are playing in training mode, versus mode, or whatever. I'd be pretty annoyed if everytime you saw me online you could auto invite me into a game while I was playing versus mode against my mate in RL :P

[NIUE] weazzyefff

What so can you actually just join someones game if you go to their name? Wow, that's better than psn. You have to msg them and say 'bro, stop battling scrubs you bitch nigga and come battle'. They usually prefer playing scrubs to feel good. Would be cool if i could just jump in there game lol, they'd probably fuck off anyway.

Oh yer and why would you still be online if your facing your mate IRL?
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Rorooze

XBL auto signs in and I can't be bothered turning it off :p

CaptainHook

Quote from: Rorooze on September 05, 2010, 08:51:52 PM
Yeah but it tells you if people are playing in training mode, versus mode, or whatever. I'd be pretty annoyed if everytime you saw me online you could auto invite me into a game while I was playing versus mode against my mate in RL :P

I would imagine there would be a preference that you could set to ignore invites globally while playing, or ignore them
case by case. Man, life is so sweet in my imaginary world. I'm staying here. You can come hang if you want.
Not Lenny tho, i went to his place so he could mod my stick and i think he thought something totally different was
going to happen as he was naked when i turned up.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

LOL that's how all the guys pay Len for the mod labour. He's a bit of a slut.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Lennysaurus

Man... now what am I gonna do with all this baby oil?

I should be back on live by the end of next week.  Be in my new room and not in my shoebox! YAY!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Might be incentive for me to jump on more. I was learning Ibuki for about 2 days, then just stopped playing.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

zos'la

WoW.... too much WoW >.<
Need to stop and come back to ssf4 :(
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

HoneyBadger

Quote from: zosla on September 06, 2010, 09:15:07 AM
WoW.... too much WoW >.<
Need to stop and come back to ssf4 :(

I thought you hated that game bro! ><

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on September 05, 2010, 09:33:35 PM
What so can you actually just join someones game if you go to their name? Wow, that's better than psn. You have to msg them and say 'bro, stop battling scrubs you bitch nigga and come battle'. They usually prefer playing scrubs to feel good. Would be cool if i could just jump in there game lol, they'd probably fuck off anyway.

Oh yer and why would you still be online if your facing your mate IRL?

Needs message "HERE COMES THE WEAZAL" all the men be going awwwwwww shiet and all the ladies be going oh babayyyy!
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

zos'la

lol.. yeh i made a char on sat.. and sunday nite ti was lv 40 HAHAHAH
went all crazy lvling it lol.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

GG's Jay, Enzzed and Martinizzle.

As for Martinizzle: ROFL @ my bullshit complaining. But definitely watch those throws bro. Against me its usually all good. Since i go into "That didnt work when it should have so I must attempt it again to demonstrate that it works and i am right." mode. Which, online, tends to cost me games. XD But its all good. Your sim is awesome. Matchup in Fuerte's favour my ass.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Flash

Quote from: [NIUE] BIRRY WONG on September 06, 2010, 04:18:58 PM
GG's Jay, Enzzed and Martinizzle.

As for Martinizzle: ROFL @ my bullshit complaining. But definitely watch those throws bro. Against me its usually all good. Since i go into "That didnt work when it should have so I must attempt it again to demonstrate that it works and i am right." mode. Which, online, tends to cost me games. XD But its all good. Your sim is awesome. Matchup in Fuerte's favour my ass.

allgood bro your complaining was cracking me up, i wasn't trying to throw you TBH though i thought you were going to stop and throw and when i try to option select i usually do it to early online so i just do standing throw. the only throw i did on purpose were those focus attack ones (which you said were unsafe so i'll stop that) and that 1 EX run that made you rage, didn't know if it would work but throw online=god tier. GGs.

****Up or i'll scratch yo face with my stubby little arms!