• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Shout outs!!

Started by stereomonkey, May 05, 2009, 10:25:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rorooze

Um, in that context I think Andy means HEALTH POINTS rather than HEAVY PUNCH.

When you focus absorb something in SSF4 your health bar will go grey for the amount that the attack you absorbed would usually hit for. It will regenerate over time but if you get hit before it regenerates you'll lose the grey life and the life for the attack that hit you.

If that makes sense?

imo just come to ranbats and play!

CaptainHook

Ah yep, sorry for the newb questions.
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

zos'la

haha opps... I should of used proper engrish!!!~~~ sorry bout the confusion lol.
Anyways come to the ranbats^^ you will learn alot :)
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

CaptainHook

If i don't have to work i will. :)

Nick4now

Quote from: IR U IM B IL E on September 14, 2010, 10:09:48 AM
GGs to Nick4now, III R 8 T E D R and B BOY DRAW.

Funny how when you left Nick, the room was full of Guile players.

Nick, nice Juri bro. Was hard for my Seth to be all up in your face when you're trying to do exactly the same lol. Oh and look at me thinking I got you with my Ultra2 for chip and you bust out her counter. Didn't know that worked. You utilised it pretty well throughout our matches, I just wasnt ready for it. Next time I'll try approach it like Goukens parry counter, mix things up more.

R 8 T E D R and B BOY: Guile ftw! My last few games I was being super aggressive and I saw that you B BOY had a hard time with it. Wish I coulda played on but i had to go.

GGs guys.

GGS to you Guile players (R 8 T E D R and B BOY)!  ;D Man on PS3 I don't think I've played anyone who actually mains Guile and what do you mean my first experience Endless Battle on XBOX360 is full of them! haha man I got air thrown by you guys so many times.... STOP JUMPING JURI! lol

@IR U IM B IL E: Nice Seth bro! Had some fun matches with all the in your face style matchups lol I love how all the Seth players I've came across actually use different combos. Your resets got me stunned so many times but I couldn't help but laugh and think "damn! that was awesome!"  :D. B But yeah if you're planning on chipping Juri to death on wake up you better use an armor break attack because Juri takes NO damage when counter is used lol

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

Quote from: Nick4now on September 14, 2010, 02:21:55 PM
GGS to you Guile players (R 8 T E D R and B BOY)!  ;D Man on PS3 I don't think I've played anyone who actually mains Guile and what do you mean my first experience Endless Battle on XBOX360 is full of them! haha man I got air thrown by you guys so many times.... STOP JUMPING JURI! lol

@IR U IM B IL E: Nice Seth bro! Had some fun matches with all the in your face style matchups lol I love how all the Seth players I've came across actually use different combos. Your resets got me stunned so many times but I couldn't help but laugh and think "damn! that was awesome!"  :D. B But yeah if you're planning on chipping Juri to death on wake up you better use an armor break attack because Juri takes NO damage when counter is used lol

i didn't know you were on xbox live bro? add me you bastard lol
abel ultra 2 = the most hated among the community

Nick4now

Quote from: [FB] WICK3D WAYZ on September 14, 2010, 02:30:27 PM
i didn't know you were on xbox live bro? add me you bastard lol

I did Bolo! lol

Man I was thinking that it was gonna be a hassle typing in everyones name to add on my friends list but shit its damn easy just to login at xbox.com  :D

CaptainHook

Quote from: Nick4now on September 14, 2010, 03:13:46 PM
but shit its damn easy just to login at xbox.com  :D

That's what i've been doing! Trying to type on the xbox is torture! Can you plug a normal keyboard into it?
Sending messages is painful. Haha.

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

massi4h

Yeah you can plug a normal keyboard in which is pretty cool. Usually leave my wireless keyboard plugged in.

Nick4now

Btw is there some kind of NZism chatroom like PS3?

Rorooze

geneterror

There was a PSN NZism chat for a while but I haven't jumped in there in ages. Might have to jump in and fire off some invites. When are you usually on Nick?
KOW 2011

Nick4now

PSN? Sorry bro I won't be rocking the PS3 for while since it's still got the YLOD  :'(

geneterror

Yeah sorry I misread your post anyway.
KOW 2011