• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Shout outs!!

Started by stereomonkey, May 05, 2009, 10:25:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scribble

Quote from: CaptainHook on September 23, 2010, 11:22:26 PM
Thanks for the help tonight scribble!

No probs, hit me up whenever I'm round, if you want some more games. GGs bro.

GGs to Rumble the other day too. Your Seth is going well bro, awesome stuff.

"I hope the Yama Kings have mercy upon your soul, for I shall not" - Hsien-Ko

Skullator

Oh man gg's today Rumble!

I never played a Seth as good as yours before bro, what a beast. Loved the fireball cancel to bait my ultra1 lol.

Rorooze

gg's the other day quadruple OG! was gonna post something more here but I can't remember now :(

IR U IM B IL E

Quote from: Skullator on September 26, 2010, 02:19:53 PM
Oh man gg's today Rumble!

I never played a Seth as good as yours before bro, what a beast. Loved the fireball cancel to bait my ultra1 lol.

Haha yeah, but did you also like my teleport away to punish it? Mind games ftw lol. Nah I had a brain freeze! I was thinkin yes yes ultra 2 but I did kicks instead of punches.

GGs indeed. Awesome display of a variety of combos on your part. Dont know much about chun combos but those links into  st.FP to super was mean!
"...there's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens."

Rorooze

GG's earlier Loomie :O I have NFI what to do against gen. Ugh.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Rorooze

I was trying, but that range of standing MK is pretty DECEPTIVE.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Oh yup, who you playing, Boxer? Try sweep him. Boxer's sweep is the most annoying poke i've come to hate.

I honestly think Boxer is a cheapass char man. I get owned by scrub boxers. Well not own but i have to try really hard, when they just do a bs overhead into ultra. Fucks me off. Go to cross them up and they ex dash upper. I hate hate hate Boxer. Why not try a throw and get jabbed into hb haha, god he's gay.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Skullator

Yay finally somebody shares my boxer hatred  :D

Yeh he definitely keeps me on my toes... and blocking... alot..

zos'la

thats coz both of ur chars depend on zoning and u fail to analyze the distance of the sweep. walking back and forward poking = get sweep easily if you don't do it right.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yeah, it's just so much work . And he just ex dash through my st mk, and even all my sk. Without even using his brain he is hard to beat. I have to s mk, bait shit, then block shit. He just spam shit. I really have to suss this match up.

zos'la

as much as I hate the matchup Boxer vs Ryu, it really makes me want to play more and figure out how it should be played.
Well actually I know how it should be played and I beat majority of the Boxers I come across, except for Fong's ><
Its jsut a pain in teh ass lol. But prolly because I lack practice with him and of course his boxer is 2nd to none that I've played.

IR U IM B IL E

GGs Jack.

You bastard.

That is all.
"...there's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens."

zos'la

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Hahaha. Last week jack was all like "I dont play SF anymore" XD
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.