• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Shout outs!!

Started by stereomonkey, May 05, 2009, 10:25:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

karizzma

Quote from: Skullator on October 09, 2010, 12:54:52 PM
I'm going to be practicing my Makoto alot this weekend.

If you want games with me and I'm not online, drop a note here, I might be on the other console.

Pretty keen for games on live right now bro

Skullator

im on now if still keen karrizz

CaptainHook

Quote from: redtie on October 09, 2010, 01:04:10 PM
GGs on HDR hook. Those matches were fun! Yes use chun! She is mean! But no good anti-air for her  :'( I think I use standing fierce to AA with

You mean Chun on ST? I think her st.hk is pretty good AA too. Don't play her seriously enough tho to know. But she's hella fun. :)

Quote from: scribble on October 09, 2010, 04:42:15 PM
GGs Hook, and just to clarify, the 'going to training' was to practice FADC'ing your FK's to make them safe not so much to find a new char, but I'm sure you already got that since you wrote "or find a new char". Anyway, you have improved alot bro. Keep it up coz your definitely getting there! see you online again soon! :D

Thanks man! I really appreciate all your help online.
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

scribble

GGs Mason, been a while ;D. Nice Akuma, as always. Got hit by a ton of demons ::). I couldn't tell if the startup of those wake up demons was stopping me from crossing up when I was setting up the vortex, due to Akuma's body shifting back slightly, or if I had just missed the superjump? gonna have to test it out before our next set after seeing how much damage that thing does to Ibuki's tiny life bar haha. I still don't know how to approach the Boxer matchup ???. My general strategy at the moment is panic, then backdash, then eat a gigantic fist to the dome while I recover from the backdash, then panic some more :P lol. Anyways, looking foward to the next set bro!

"I hope the Yama Kings have mercy upon your soul, for I shall not" - Hsien-Ko

massi4h

Yeah man ggs, you've improved heaps. That Rose is pretty mean as well. I couldn't get you to jump or fireball when I wanted lol.

You're starting to backdash almost everything and I know I should be punishing those somehow haha, but yeah ggs. I could see some of the timings on your ibuki vortex was a bit off so I could just demon through the kunai. You got those ambiguous crossups down real well, but whenever I did teleport out you didn't punish with neckbreaker.

scribble

Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated ;D.
I will definitely concentrate on not backdashing as much, blocking more and OS late teching. It's just a bad habit I picked up because without meter Ibuki's reversals are shit and teching throws online seems impossible! As I nicely demonstrated in the last round of our last match when you had me on st.jab lockdown hahaha.
Oh yea and I'll check out if I can OS neckbreaker after kunai to catch teleport or not. I didn't think so, that's why I wasn't doing it when you teleported out of the vortex. I did notice you teleporting though, so I tried the OS that I know works (j.hp OS neckbreaker), but that's when I got hit by that cr.mk Demon LOL. It looks so dope when that hits ;D.
As far as the vortex timing goes, it's something I'm constantly working on. Haven't been playing her too long so hopefully I can gradually keep improving.

"I hope the Yama Kings have mercy upon your soul, for I shall not" - Hsien-Ko

karizzma

Thanks for stomping and hooking me to death guys on HDR. Stood no chance against you guys. Projectiles just owned my face all day. GG!!!!

redtie

GGs Karizzma and Hook, was cool to see you sticking to gief bro. You got those jabs to spd pretty sussed out.

Hook, guile is getting good! Its HDR start putting his overhead out hah, its a good option on wakeup after a sonic boom. Sonic boom walk then crouch forward or overhead. That mixup is too good. TOO GOOD!

CaptainHook

Overhead? What's his overhead? :P

GGs Karizzma and redtie. You had my scrub balrog sussed at the end. To the point where i started trying to figure out
how to get in on your ryu instead of mashing out bullshit. HAHA.

Karizzma, i only stood a chance against your zief cause of all the practice i've gotten in with Nick. If it wasn't for that
you would have SPD'd me to death all night!

jpb123

forward MP

Its apart of the target combo aswell.

Lennysaurus

Quote from: jpb123 on October 12, 2010, 11:57:46 PM
forward MP

Its apart of the target combo aswell.

They're talking about ST:HDR bro.  In that game guiles toward+roundhouse (the upside down kick) is an over head.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

CaptainHook

Oh right! I think i knew that!
Hmm, if i start using it in HDR i'll no doubt try using it in ST out of habit and get punished for it so i best not. :P

Nick4now

Yeah that overhead is only in HDR though lol damn I missed you guys playing  :-\ Jump on GGPO next time you guys oh and Karizzma if you're keen on learning Gief I'll try and help you out with that  :) Although I learnt most of shit from Doors  ;D

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

redtie

Quote from: CaptainHook on October 13, 2010, 12:04:18 AM
Oh right! I think i knew that!
Hmm, if i start using it in HDR i'll no doubt try using it in ST out of habit and get punished for it so i best not. :P

Hahah ohhhh the dilemma! Even if it somehow slips into your ST play shouldn't be too bad. That normal has good priority anyways.

DO THE OVERHEAD!

zos'la

hmm, Manage to squeeze a few games in while WoW patches 4.0.1 xD

@iRumble,
Apologies that my connection died >< then my GF called so meh didn't get back on till later but u were gone hoho xD

@Mason,
Meh some funny games, was pretty good at start until the lag kicked in during our last few games...
Also it said on my screen u left the session? and on ur screen it said the host left teh session... LOL
anyways I didn't DC, it seems as its maybe the hosting server issue or some shit. Really wanted to Akuma mirror u or Sak mirror :P next time la!!!

@Jpb321? 123? 312? 132? WHATEVER LOL.
GG' to you :)
um... not sure what is with ur taunt... but u taunt after every few rounds, but I guess many in this community likes to do it. Taunting when ur losing is like a chicken poking its leg out of a boiled pot trying to survive... :) j/ks!!!
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.