• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Shout outs!!

Started by stereomonkey, May 05, 2009, 10:25:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

electric

Quote from: zosla on October 13, 2010, 08:15:50 AMTaunting when ur losing is like a chicken poking its leg out of a boiled pot trying to survive

LOL
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

massi4h

Yeah Andy ggs, I hate online so much now. I get a far better connection to the aussies than you and scrib for some reason.

IR U IM B IL E

I rage when I get taunted at after knockdown and rage even more when I lose the match. Only online though.
"...there's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens."

zos'la

LOL~~
I don't rage when they taunt, I just make sure they pay for every taunt they do :) it just makes me play like a dick, I'll abuse shit and make u cry on the other side of the game :D
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

jpb123

GG to you too.

I use cody 6th taunt to get under sagat high Fireball and its a dig at the you. "You`re boring the crap out of me"

Adon is a evil laugh also good to throw out after you get randomly knockdown.

Its all planned.

My taunt gameplay is improving.

lol j/ks

I just enjoy doing it. specialy when am 0-10 lol.

zos'la

Quote from: jpb123 on October 13, 2010, 04:51:19 PM
GG to you too.

I use cody 6th taunt to get under sagat high Fireball and its a dig at the you. "You`re boring the crap out of me"

Adon is a evil laugh also good to throw out after you get randomly knockdown.

Its all planned.

My taunt gameplay is improving.

lol j/ks

I just enjoy doing it. specialy when am 0-10 lol.

I figured that after your 3rd taunt -.- .......................................

anyways hope ur finding xbox scene  good, I think I liked the PC scene better for some reason :D but then maybe its because at the time I was practicing very hard for AUS Apac and stuff...

CaptainHook

GGs scribble. Thanks for the help again! Sorry i left for HF. :P
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

zos'la

thanks Mason for a good 1:30 h practice... even tho the lag wasn't too bad but it made some rounds of ours look liek scrubs ><
U  got a good cast hahaha, not many people can play so many different chars, I personally play about 8-10 char.. but u were like 80% of the cast heh.
Also excuse my Single char mode :P Was practiceing my Ryu's footsies :D it needs some work :<

I think it was a good 20+ games :)

massi4h

Na yeah man ggs. Still trying to find a way around your Ryu, but still no clue lol. Definitely some fun ones in there and just thought I'd throw in most of the characters lol. Some of them just failed completely to your rushdown.

zos'la

haha well, some chars U just can't rush down and ahve to play differently. But I didn't really cared about that too much as I was really into my footsie game and seeing how bad I play and such. Also playing with ur head with the mixups after knockdown and see how u react to them. It was funny tho :D
If you played those chars which got a game off me again would've been nice :) I tend to adapt after the first round or game... but u bastard keep changing :P hehe

Haven't had soo many games in a long time....need to practice up again :)

massi4h

Exactly my plan lol. I beat you with Blanka, now you can't adapt and get revenge :D

zos'la

haha yeh that blanka unltra was lucky to get that round.. my foot wasn't long enuff to sweep u!!!
But ur blanka is actually not too shabby, I would say its one of teh better\ harder chars u got compared to the others.
As for Sagay and Rufus, not too shabby either.. either way anyone of those 3 character u used again against me won't work :P
but definitely the better of ur cast.

scribble

Quote from: CaptainHook on October 14, 2010, 11:52:44 PM
GGs scribble. Thanks for the help again! Sorry i left for HF. :P

Hahaha, all good. GGs dude. You keep improving everytime we play, so good shit.

"I hope the Yama Kings have mercy upon your soul, for I shall not" - Hsien-Ko

IR U IM B IL E

GGs to Jack, Fong and Mason and wondering if the Ryu player was another person ?? Sorry Scribble you joined just as I had my last game. Next time!

Lol at my bro wtf'ing trying to punish Ken's lp dp but instead eating another dp. And Fong trying to random my Seth out. Almost worked too!
"...there's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens."

JackSmash

Dragon yargghhhhhghh!

Ken's so awesome lol