• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

WWBWD?

Main Menu

Shout outs!!

Started by stereomonkey, May 05, 2009, 10:25:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

massi4h

Yeah ggs last night to Rumble, Jack, Fong, Scribble, Ashe and a few others. Had some awesome games and me and scrib ended up playing til 3 am lol. Really enjoying my Sakura play. Who was the Ryu player? Do you mean was someone else playing Ryu for me?

IR U IM B IL E

It just didnt feel like it was Jack playing Ryu, I think it was before you joined us.
"...there's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens."

scribble

Quote from: IR U IM B IL E on October 16, 2010, 10:45:26 PM
Sorry Scribble you joined just as I had my last game. Next time!

All good Rumble, ended up staying on for ages playing Mason and Ashe anyways, but yea I'll be keen for some games next time though ;D. GGs Smoof and Ashe. @Ashe first time I've played you I think? Nice Viper bro. The Ibuki vs Viper set when Mason went awol was fun as! Also, shot Mason, ggs as always man :D. I was having to much fun with Cammy and Adon to leave lol.

"I hope the Yama Kings have mercy upon your soul, for I shall not" - Hsien-Ko

massi4h

Oh yeah that's right, smoof was playing. GGs as well. Need more sagat.

scribble

Quote from: IR U IM B IL E on October 16, 2010, 10:45:26 PM
Lol at my bro wtf'ing trying to punish Ken's lp dp but instead eating another dp.

Maj just posted an article on manipulating proximity blocking. It explains a little about this, and how to possibly counter it, if your interested bro: http://sonichurricane.com/?p=5023

"I hope the Yama Kings have mercy upon your soul, for I shall not" - Hsien-Ko

massi4h

GGs to whoever I played last night, which I can't remember probably some aussies.

And now I remember playing smoof. I was a round up in Sak vs Ryu and he was about half screen away with just less than half health and I had none. So I thought RANDOM ULTRA!!! I did the anti air one and after I did my ultra he waited like half a second and them jumped right into it. I laughed for ages.

Loomie

ggs to mysteryz tonight we had some intense matches! mean ibuki!! that combo into ultra is sick :D

GamerzClub

ggs to all that played, hope i didnt bore anyone with just one character (ibuki is all i know). need practice on the sjc  more, still cancelled into kazegiri... >.<

IR U IM B IL E

Quote from: GamerzClub on October 22, 2010, 12:00:34 AM
ggs to all that played, hope i didnt bore anyone with just one character (ibuki is all i know). need practice on the sjc  more, still cancelled into kazegiri... >.<

Ahh that was you then. Nice Ibuki, got me more than a few times with your crossup shenanigans. GGs bro and also to Skull. Diggin that st.FP into super. Is that shit hard to pull off?

Hope to get in a longer set with you guys soon.
"...there's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens."

zos'la

Easy as hell to pull off as the s.FP is so meaty :P
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

IR U IM B IL E

Hahq tru. Looks so cool tho   :D

HoneyBadger

My xbox E71'd =/ so I haven't been able to accept anyone's reqs. If anyone can give me hook ups on someone who can fix I would appreciate it.
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

stereomonkey

Thats a bit stink :(

Does the warranty not cover E71?
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

HoneyBadger

2nd hand past warranty =(
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA