• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

Shout outs!!

Started by stereomonkey, May 05, 2009, 10:25:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

geneterror

Not that I know anything about Xbox stuff but google came up with this possible fix:

Clear Any Failed system updates that cause the console to error.

1. With the console off, press and hold the sync up button (the small white one)
2. While holding the sync button press the power button to turn on the console
3. Continue to hold the sync button until the Console has booted up completely.
4. During the boot process the console should clear any failed updates, allowing you to use it normally.

or these:

Formatting your hard disk is a surefire way to rid your console of an E71 error. Take precautions, because this will completely erase all data from your Xbox 360 hard disk. This data can not be recovered. Start up your console without a disk in its tray. In the system section on the dashboard, go into the memory tab to view storage devices. Select the hard disk and press the "Y" button on your controller. In device options, select "format," and choose yes. Give your console a few moments to complete the process and do not turn off the power.

Restoring your console back to its original factory settings is another reliable way to rid your 360 of an E71 error. Turn on your console without a disk in its tray. In the dashboard, go into the system settings, which can be found in the Xbox 360 guide by pressing the guide button on your controller. Select console settings and scroll down to system info. Now press the button combination left trigger, right trigger, X, Y, left bumper, right bumper, Y, up, left and up. It might not work the first few times you attempt this combination, but keep the sequence even and do not rush your timing.
KOW 2011

electric

Just to add to what Graeme said:

E71: Dashboard Error - Error within Xam.xex: possibly a dashboard update error, Check below in the "Console Reset Codes" for instructions. If that does not work there is no other solution and the console must be sent back to MS for repair.
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

HoneyBadger

Oh yo mine is E74 lol. My bad hahahaha
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

electric

Quote from: Oleetworth on October 22, 2010, 12:49:48 PM
Oh yo mine is E74 lol. My bad hahahaha

YA'LL NIGGAS JUST GOT BAITED
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

zos'la

learn to google arg...

HERE!!!
E74: I/O Hardware Error - HSIO related, could be crc error, or many things: There is high chance it's a scaler chip problem (the "ANA" or "HANA" chip near the AV cable connection) it can also be caused by a faulty AV cable so check that first. Microsoft covers this error under their 3-year warranty, this is availble to anyone who hasn't modified their console. contact MS to get a free replacement console before attempting to fix this yourself. Failing that this error In some cases it is a problem with the GPU and may be repairable by doing the x-clamp replacement (see error 0102)

souce: http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=484726
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Skullator

gg's Jack and J. That Ken is nuts man, good shit.

gg's Uman, Ashe and briefly Karizzma.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

ggs ashe and skullator , lotsa fun .

get nice connections with everyone now with telstra yay :)

back into sf again now exams are over , will be on most nights
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

Skullator

I'll get an xbox wireless mic next time I'm in Auck if JB has them in stock, get some mic battles in.

GamerzClub

gg karizzmaCS and jpb for the endless battles. shop got a little busy with poker, deviletto was playing with cammy, makoto vega. was fun and learn alot too lol need work on my footsie hardout. thanks again. 

Skullator

Good set again to late night crew Uman and Ashe.

Ashe, those aeriel burn kick traps are beautiful
Euan, some gorgeous ultra2 setups there man

jpb123

gg gamerzclubz

Picking up abel me thinks (<3 juicebox)

Skull when you on? I never see you online >_<

Skullator

8-12pm, but it's 50/50 which console I'm on.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: Skullator on October 26, 2010, 12:57:56 AM
Good set again to late night crew Uman and Ashe.

Ashe, those aeriel burn kick traps are beautiful
Euan, some gorgeous ultra2 setups there man

yeah ggs guys

your chun is so hard to play thomas , i just get out footsied and out poked .
feel like i have to do random shit just to screw up your master plan whcih hardly ever works , nice counter hit setups too bro
you definaletly ownedme last night .

ashe , your vipers insane , again i feel like i have no idea what the hell your doing with burning kicks everywhere , so i just go dp everywhere cos i have no idea about that matchup at all , similar to chun i really dont know how to play against the girl characters ( i include cammy and juri in this as well )

"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Fuck you just have to block that shit g. Watch for pattern. And get andrenaline up like weazzy and use god like reflex to block it like it aint shit.

Get in close cos her poke is shit. Ken can own in that range.

Just do what weazzy do and jump around and just smash the bitch g.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Skullator

What Weazzy said, but it's unfortunate that Ken seems to have to rely on "The dirty shoto mexican mixups" of SRK or throw\karathrow so much.

Actually what am I saying, Jacks Ken beat me like 6-10 games the other day with solid frame traps\counter hits, but then again I was playing really lazy that day just trying to tech everything which is usually what I do after a week break from SF or when I'm tired.

I dunno man it'll help when we can do mic battles because then we can chat about whats bad and whats good.