• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

Shout outs!!

Started by stereomonkey, May 05, 2009, 10:25:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lennysaurus

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

Skullator

GG's before jack, that dudes Hakan is PRO! Pretty much first Hakan I've ever fought.

massi4h

I guess you don't want to remember my beasting against your Chun when she was on top of the tier list :D

Skullator

"" ""                      ""                                "" ""  against your Akuma                "" "                 when he was on top of the tier list  :D

Bro we need a 2v2 team meeting, got some amazing team names in my head.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: Skullator on November 03, 2010, 12:32:59 AM
"" ""                      ""                                "" ""  against your Akuma                "" "                 when he was on top of the tier list  :D

Bro we need a 2v2 team meeting, got some amazing team names in my head.

BWMD
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Skullator

That time it was honestly supposed to be "Ill prepared" haha.

zos'la

...sorry Euan.. I  hate my connection and gf called just on our second round hoho.
I am really thinking of just throw $200 worth of coins and called my contract with my current ISP...tards.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

algud bro , i be on after 10pm tonight , we can try again
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

redtie

Was playing super before hired it out from the video store. GGs to anyone I've played today/last night. Sucks playing on pad but I think I'm slowly getting used to it. Might be on tonight, late though

Edit: XBOX PAD that is, PS2 pad is still the best pad imo

zos'la

PS pads are the pads of all pads!!!!!

IR U IM B IL E

GGs jpb123.

Was fun tryna adjust to a different character after each game. I can see why Cody is a bad matchup for Seth. I gotta be careful next time and try not to jump in so much. That one combo... dayum. Half life. Gone.

Hope you didnt mind playing ranked, I just wanted have some proper matches and play to win instead of something casual. Nonetheless, I'm pretty sure you were just mucking around though lol.

Looking forward to the next set. I request a set with your Cody next time vs Seth!  ;D

And anyone else too.
"...there's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens."

jpb123

Quote from: IR U IM B IL E on November 04, 2010, 08:50:41 PM
GGs jpb123.

Was fun tryna adjust to a different character after each game. I can see why Cody is a bad matchup for Seth. I gotta be careful next time and try not to jump in so much. That one combo... dayum. Half life. Gone.

Hope you didnt mind playing ranked, I just wanted have some proper matches and play to win instead of something casual. Nonetheless, I'm pretty sure you were just mucking around though lol.

Looking forward to the next set. I request a set with your Cody next time vs Seth!  ;D

And anyone else too.

gg. Cody/Abel are my main characters and are the only ones I won matchs with lol.

I was just testing your seth out against my other characters. Pretty nice seth you got. I give up half the time when you got me stuck in the corners.

Lennysaurus

GG's everyone I played!!  Fong, Euan, Shweeeeeeeeeeetness.

Enzzed if you're reading this GG's the other night.  You always manage to invite me for games when I'm in a full room, or just before I'm about to go to sleep.

zos'la

btw who is Enzzed?? He added me also and played him a few times, good dhalsim :)
Also Lenny u gota add me u @$^@^$^@$ :P

Lennysaurus

Quote from: zosla on November 05, 2010, 10:57:39 AM
btw who is Enzzed?? He added me also and played him a few times, good dhalsim :)
Also Lenny u gota add me u @$^@^$^@$ :P

Oh true lol, kk if I haven't added you by the time I get on I'll add you... You know you could just add me.