• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

Shout outs!!

Started by stereomonkey, May 05, 2009, 10:25:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redtie

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on November 11, 2010, 10:06:40 PM
Is that dude HaraTHEcat too? I remember seeing that name around on psn.

Thats me bro! My mums got two cats, ones called Hara and the other's called Stompy hah

massi4h

GGs everyone last night had some fun games. Damn you Lenny for stopping my Sakura from getting a 10 streak. And damn you jack for trolling us.

karizzma

GG xpunch this morning. Sorry I was only able to go one set, had to go to work.

Solid dudley man. Got those links and frame traps working. His normal uppercut isn't very good is it? Don't know what other advice I can give. Maybe focus with Dudley more since his focus attack is pretty good?

IR U IM B IL E

Haha you're asking Jay to focus more  :D
"...there's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens."

karizzma

well focus attack I should say

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Let me rephrase what rumble said.

Haha you're asking Jay to focus MORE???!  :D
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

xpunch

Quote from: [SAS]karizzma on November 15, 2010, 03:14:13 PM
GG xpunch this morning. Sorry I was only able to go one set, had to go to work.

Solid dudley man. Got those links and frame traps working. His normal uppercut isn't very good is it? Don't know what other advice I can give. Maybe focus with Dudley more since his focus attack is pretty good?

ggs bro,  dudz got a good hiding  ;D 

Im trying to get outta my focus attack habbits. im always doing FA every time someone jumps in, and  my jump in's suck ballz, getting BINGO'd all day  ;D I was hoping to play agaisnt the Elf, but cant even match up agaisnt da BINGO MAN, shot bro looking forward to more games.

P.S  Lenny since iv played against you the most and im pretty sure you know how i handle Dudley . Could write me up some feedback (pwetty pwetty please lol) my mics fuckd so i cant talk.

Your Guy is on dat nxt level. Doing dem combos that only work off a Counter Hit  :o, im currently trying to put some Option selects into my game, just started today  ::), So i can punish your backdash as much as u punish mine.

gota stop dem normal jet uppers during blockstrings n shizz   :-\

Lennysaurus

Quote from: xpunch on November 15, 2010, 06:00:30 PM
ggs bro,  dudz got a good hiding  ;D 

Im trying to get outta my focus attack habbits. im always doing FA every time someone jumps in, and  my jump in's suck ballz, getting BINGO'd all day  ;D I was hoping to play agaisnt the Elf, but cant even match up agaisnt da BINGO MAN, shot bro looking forward to more games.

P.S  Lenny since iv played against you the most and im pretty sure you know how i handle Dudley . Could write me up some feedback (pwetty pwetty please lol) my mics fuckd so i cant talk.

Your Guy is on dat nxt level. Doing dem combos that only work off a Counter Hit  :o, im currently trying to put some Option selects into my game, just started today  ::), So i can punish your backdash as much as u punish mine.

gota stop dem normal jet uppers during blockstrings n shizz   :-\

Yeah no probs Jay.  I think mostly you need to just settle down and rely less on gimmicks and risky guesses for your damage.  Also I think you like to rock the EX upper a bit too much.

I think you should worry less on winning the match you are playing, and spend more time on working your way in.  When I play Ben his Dudley is very methodical.  Regardless of what the life totals are he works his way in, and mixes you up, cause really dudley only needs two or three mixups to win the match.  If you focus on that rather than going for the big "Hail Mary" Ultras, EX MGB, Upper, etc I think you'll notice a big improvement.

I think you just need to focus on your ranges, and how to get in, cause you seem to do the mixup and stuff fine once you are in.

Mix your throw strings up more too I think.  I tend to find I see you go for a few hits, and if you don't net any damage you go for the throw, which I don't think is all that useful for Dudley.  I think you are better off going for more mixups/frametraps and just use his throw to put your opponent in the corner more so than to get damage.

From what I have seen, the hardest thing about playing Dudley is that people can press buttons during your shit, and he has to sacrifice damage to deal with it, but then if people aren't pressing buttons during his shit, he loses a butt load of his pressure.  So I think you have to really look at whether or not your opponent is doing either of those two things and make the right decisions.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

xpunch

cool  bro thanks for that  ;)

what you said makes alot of sense, after i land a non knockdown combo ending in duckn upper, duckn str8 or normal machine gun blow i always start over again using cr.jab only to get ex hurricaned. once im in i noticed that i don't know when to back off.

Work my way in.
Take my time.
Stop trying to win all day with randomness.

somebody jump on 2nyt im keen az, time for me to learn new things.  ;D plus get some good hidings.

karizzma

GG mason. Those games were full of ridiculous. Highlight was the ex blanka ball going through cody ultra and then double ko, draw game.

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

returning to the street fighter scene.......soon ;D
abel ultra 2 = the most hated among the community

massi4h

Yeah Josh those games were awesome.

Also GGs to Scribble last night. Garrghh I hate Adon.

zos'la

fuk u Mason.. my internet sucks ><
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

massi4h

Oh yeah thats right got like 2 games with you Andy then your internet gave me and Scrib no bars :(

IR U IM B IL E

Quote from: [FB] WICK3D WAYZ on November 17, 2010, 10:45:27 AM
returning to the street fighter scene.......soon ;D

Shot bro.

GGs to Skull and Shweeetness last night. You guys are definitely improving on the Seth matchup which was good to see. After ranbats, I'm trying to play a lil more smart. Trying not to do risky things while I have a life lead and keeping it safe. Dont know if it showed though.
"...there's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens."