• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

WWBWD?

Main Menu

Shout outs!!

Started by stereomonkey, May 05, 2009, 10:25:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

karizzma

GG skull. Damn your chun...

Skullator

Yeh sweet games the other day Karizz and jpb.
Cody's coming along nice Josh, and don't even get me started on that damn Fuerte of yours jpb hahaha.

Mean set just now with J and Rumble, some real good learning going on there.
Let's all build each other up for Xmas damager ye!

IR U IM B IL E

Shot Skull. That was a mean set alright. GGs and to Jay as well.

Skull, you did everything right in terms of keeping me grounded with ur aa's and you shut down my rush down game pretty good by being aggressive yourself and putting on the pressure. Good stuff.

Quote from: Skullator on November 19, 2010, 09:26:55 PM
Let's all build each other up for Xmas damager ye!

Hardout. Still looking for a teammate...
"...there's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens."

jpb123

shouts to the lord

messi4h/jesus/god/The Holy Ghost/The guy in the sky!

ggs I just picked my E.Honda 2days ago. and trying to perfect the piano for HHS but I cant find a patten to sure me :(.

massi4h

Lol ggs last night man.

Yeah jab to hands is really important. I was surprised I was actually getting my piano down cause I haven't been consistent with that for the last month or so. But yeah just take it into practice mode, I do the method of jab, fierce, strong, jab, fierce. But yeah gotta poke more and do less jumping and full screen headbutts. Cause that's not really a mixup (jump if I fireball, headbutt if I don't). But yeah hit me twice and I'm fucked.

Rorooze

masons way is the best, I don't get how people do jab strong fierce jab fierce, it's so awkward pianoing from index finger to ring finger

IR U IM B IL E

Shout outs to xpunch and enzzed today. Had some mean games.

xpunch, once your Dudley gets going with his pressure game he's just so damaging. Though you still focus alot, and I was doing my best to try and make you stop (Ultra 1) and you did bring it down. I reckon that, as well as cutting down on the risky dp's without meter to cancel and ultras, and you'll win more games (against me anyway). Just play it patient and inch your way in cos when you do, well we know what happens. One Dudley combo and I'm like a jab away from seeing stars. You got me alot with your frame traps against my crouch teching but most of the time you didnt combo off of it, so it felt like I got away with taking big damage.

I reckon I just gotta stop jumping in so damn much, and know when to just sit there and just block. Some blockstrings you did I was holding up/back but just kept getting hit. Backdash would have been better but I keep abusing j.HP. Should stop that seeing as they're taking that away in AE.  >:(

enzzed, mean Honda bro.

GGs!
"...there's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens."

B BOY DRAW2

What up to Gino! Nice games today!!
Towards the end of the first set of matches you started reading me really well...punishing my heavy sweeps...and just all round solid links when you got in there...

Second set of matches you came out pretty strong with mean pressure and trying to keep me in the corner was working to your advantage when you kept me in there.

Good Cody bro!

Look forward to some more jams bro!!!
I bliss...like the fist...of the mantis...
Those who oppose get dropped and hit the canvas.

zos'la

fuck you Mason, u made me late to work!!!!! (@^$*(@^#(&!(#&(&$

your Akuma sucks!!! HAHAHAHAHA j/ks

I am greatful my connection didn't turn out to be TOOO bad last night.... really need to change ISP!!!

Btw, the more tricks you show me, the more I will copy!!!!! hehe
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

massi4h

Haha ggs Andy it was a fun one. Pretty laggy at the start but either it died out quite a bit or I adjusted to it.

zos'la

yeh its my connection, but I think it died out? or we both adjusted as u said hahahah who care was funny games last night....
You really need to give me 2-3 games to warm up!!!! I haven't played super in weeks...
But I guess I didn't do too bad hohoho, next it wil be all your cammy tricks!!! hehe
I really enjoy the Akuma mirrors.... we both trying to get each other with Ultra.. I always fail >.< I am sure you were pretty pissed/ cracked up on some of those roudns ahhaha.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

IR U IM B IL E

GGs this week so far to everyone I've played. amendonz, i think you joined my ranked match JUST as I hit the ok to leave so dont take it the wrong way.

amendonz

oh yeah  i do remember that, all good man.

while i'm here ggs to all i've played (pretty much smashed me everytime, all of you :( ) especially karizzma for the tips.

karizzma

GG rorooze.

Just need to calm down with the random headbutts.

Rorooze

Yeah, I was just getting bored of rog when they started coming out so swapped to someone else.

Was that really your Ryu?